We were planning to get you out, Marko, but we got word that you died.
我们本来想救你出来的,马可,但我们听说你死了。
If I had known that you were still...-You know how painful it is to fake your own death? What the toxins that simulate cardiac arrest do to your health?
如果我知道你还...-你知道伪装自己的死亡有多痛苦吗?知道模拟心脏停搏的药物对健康有多大的影响吗?
This will be worse.
这个只会更糟。
I hate to trouble you, Ms. Shaw, but your counterparts from the relevant side are about to turn this perilous situation into something dangerously chaotic, so it may get a bit loud.
真不想打扰你,肖女士,但是相关方的人员马上要把眼前的危险形势推进得更加混乱了,所以可能会有点吵。
Now, John!
动手,约翰!
What the...
搞什么...
Who the hell are these guys?
他们到底是谁?
Highly trained government assassins with orders to kill.
训练有素的政府杀手,奉命杀人。
It's not cool you ask me to do this stuff with you, man. Not cool!
让我跟你做这事不厚道啊,伙计。不厚道!
Admit it, we're not bad together.
承认吧,我们在一起不错。
You're just saying that because I saved your ass.
我救了你小命你才这样说。
Come on. You, me, Barcelona. Score worth 1.6 mil. You sure you won't come?
得了。你,我,巴塞罗那。一笔一百六十万。你确定不来吗?
You, me, here, no pay. We both eventually wind up dead. Are you sure you won't stay?
你,我,这里,一个子儿没有。我们最后都会死。你确定不待在这里?
Ms. Shaw and Mr. Koroa are leaving, John. And considering that the police are en route, now might be a good time for you to make your exit too.
肖女士和克罗先生要走了,约翰。考虑警察现在正赶过来,现在也许是你撤离的好时机了。