嗨。
Phoebe: Oh! Kinda liked it.
喔~他挺招人喜欢的。
Ross: Ok, I know what I've gotta do. I've gotta go Red Ross. You know, Red Ross!
好了,我知道应该怎么做。我要变成“红脸罗斯”,不记得“红脸罗斯”了?!
Joey: Totally don't know what you're talking about.
我完全不明白你在讲什么。
Ross: Come on! The time we were all waiting in line for Dances With Wolves and that one guy cut in front of us and I-I just lost it? !
好吧,你还记得那次我们排队买《与狼共舞》的电影票的时候么?有个人插在我们前面,我生气了,
Huh? Screamed at him! Turned all red! Red Ross! !
冲他大嚷,脸都变红了。“红脸罗斯”啊!!
Joey: No.
不记得了。
Ross: You'll see.
你马上就会记得了。
Emily: Liam, do me a favor. Tell the lads to go easy on Ross, it's his first time.
连恩,帮个忙,告诉伙计们。对罗斯客气一些,他第一次玩这个。
Liam: You don't say!
完全看不出来呀。
Emily: Thanks. Good luck, babe.
祝你好运,亲爱的。
Liam: Ross! Ross! Come on! Get in here! Ross! Come on!
罗斯!罗斯!快来,到这儿来!来啊!
Liam: Ross, come on! Get in the bloody scrum! Ross, get in!
罗斯,快来啊!挤到人堆里来。罗斯,快进来!
Ross: JOEY! !! !! !
乔伊!!!!!!
Rachel: You...are...not going to believe it! Joshua came into work today, and guess what happened?
你...... 肯定不会相信的!乔施今天到我这儿来了,猜猜发生了什么事?
Monica: He asked you out? !
他约你出去?
Rachel: No. But I was showing him some cufflinks and I felt his pulse.
没有。我让他看了一些扣链样本,顺便摸了摸他的脉搏!
Monica: Saucy!
聪明!
Rachel: What are these?
这些是什么?
Monica: Electrical plans for the building.
这栋大楼的电路图。
Rachel: Ok, ok, ok should I be scared?
好吧,好吧,你是不是疯了??
Monica: I know that switch's gotta do something, ok? So-so I went down the city hall and I got these. All I had to do is pay $25 and wait in line for three hours.
我知道那个开关肯定有用。因此我到城管去拿到了这个。只需要付上25美元,然后等上三个小时。
Rachel: Wow! If only more people knew.
喔!还好知道的人不多?
Monica: All right, do you, do you, uh, understand any of this?
你看得懂吗?
Rachel: Oh no. I-I don't understand any of this electrical stuff.
我对水电的事一窍不通。
Monica: All right, does, does this look like a switch?
这看起来像开关吗?
Rachel: I don't know.
我不知道。
Monica: Hmm, is this wiring?
这是线路吗?
Rachel: I don't know. That looks like a bunny though.
我不知道,不过这个像小白兔。
Chandler: You know, you, really didn't have to take me to the airport.
其实,你真的没必要送我到机场。
Janice: Oh please. Every moment is precious. You know? Besides, somebody had to ride in that other taxi with the rest of your luggage,
喔,别这样,每分每秒都是宝贵的。总得有人在另一辆出租车上帮你看这剩下的行李吧!
and your friends don't really seem to care too much that you're leaving.
还有,你那些朋友好像根本不在乎你离开似的。
Chandler: Well, we're really not that close. Ok, so I guess this is uh, you know, goodbye then.
喔,其实我们关系不是很好。好的,我们,就此告别吧。再见。
Janice: Oh no! No! It's not goodbye, I'm not leaving until you get on that plane.
不不,还不到说告别的时候。我会一直陪到你上飞机为止。
Chandler: Ok. Well, I guess it's just, wait here then. Hi. I need a fake ticket to Yemen.
好吧。那你就在这儿等等吧。嗨,我想要一张去也门的假票。
Ticket Counter Attendant: One ticket to Yemen?
一张去也门的机票?
Chandler: Oh no-no-no, no. No, no, no, I just, I just need a pretend ticket.
不不,不不不,我只需要一张假票。
Ticket Counter Attendant: I'm sorry sir, I don't understand.
对不起先生,我不懂您的意思。
Chandler: What would you give to a kid if he wanted a ticket to play with?
好吧,假如一个小孩要拿票玩你会给他什么样的票?
Ticket Counter Attendant: Are you traveling with a child?
您带着个小孩么?
Chandler: No. All right, look, you know what, she's gonna think that I'm handing you a credit card, but what I'm really gonna do is hand you a library card.
没有!好吧,她以为我会给你一张信用卡。其实我给你的是图书卡。
Ticket Counter Attendant: Ah, sir, a ticket to Yemen is $2,100 and we don't take library cards.
先生,去也门的票价是2100美元。而且我们不收图书卡。
Janice: What's the matter? Is something wrong? Do you have to stay?
怎么啦?出什么事情了?你得留下来?
Chandler: American Express?
是美国航空公司的班次吗?
Emily: I can't believe they're doing that to him! I told them to go easy on him!
我不敢相信他们竟然这样对罗斯。我跟他们说过对罗斯客气些的。
Phoebe: No offence, but you know, sometimes it's hard to understand you, you know with the accent, so...
你不要介意,不过,你有时候说话口音太重,让人很难听懂。
Emily: That's just halftime, there's more of this.
才半场休息,还有的他受呢。
Joey & Phoebe: Hey.
嘿!
Ross: Did you see me? That was pretty good, huh? That is one fun game!
我的表现如何呀?很不错吧?这比赛太有意思了。
Emily: Right.
没错。
Ross: Hey, do me a favor, would you, say, grab me a bottle of water?
嗨,帮个忙,帮我拿瓶水过来。
Emily: Yeah.
好的。
Ross: Thanks. I-I think I'm dying. I-I really do.
谢谢。我—我,都快死掉了。真的。
Phoebe: Oh, poor baby.
喔,可怜的家伙。
Ross: Tell my son that I love him. Aw, excellent! Well, ok, I gotta have some more fun!
记得告诉我的儿子,我爱他。太好了!我还要玩得更爽一些。
Emily: Ross, they are killing you out there!
罗斯,他们会杀了你的。
Ross: That's not true!
不会的。
Phoebe: She's right! You have to stop!
她是对的。你别上场了。
Ross: What? No! No, I'm not stopping. I'm Red Ross!
什么?不,我一定要上场。我现在是“红脸罗斯”
Joey: Dude, if you go back out there, you're gonna be Dead Ross!
算了吧,你再上去就是“死尸罗斯”了。
Ross: I don't care! I am not quitting! I am gonna finish this game!
那我不管,反正我不能退场!我一定要打完全场!
Emily: All right, all right, if you insist on doing this, at least let me help you.
好吧,如果你坚持这样的话,至少得让我帮帮你。
Ross: No, God no! That is no place for a woman. Those guys will grab anything.
不,老天!这不是女人待的地方。那些家伙什么事情都抢。
Emily: No. That's not what I was saying. I just might know a few things that could help you inflict some pain.
我不是这个意思,我知道一些事情能让你给他们点颜色看看。
Ross: I like that.
我喜欢。
Emily: Yeah? Listen closely, Devon has got a weak ankle.
真的吗?听清楚了,Devon脚踝很弱。
Ross: Huh?
啊?
Emily: One swift kick and he'll back off.
你轻轻一踢,他就不敢上前了。
Ross: All right, bad ankle, got it!
好,踢脚踝,记下了!
Emily: And-and that big bloke with the beard, he has got a trick hip. Yeah. And uh, and David over there, I heard he doesn't wear a cup.
还有那个留胡子的家伙,他屁股受过伤还有那边的戴维,我听说他没戴护膝。
Ross: Yeah? I could use that, trick hip, no cup, ok! Ok!
喔!我清楚了,一个屁股受过伤,一个没有护膝。好!
Emily: And uh, Liam, Liam's got bad knees. You hit him right and he'll go down like a lamp.
还有,连恩膝盖有伤。你一踢上去,他会象台灯一样倒在地上。
Ross: But-but, Liam's on my team.
不过,连恩是我们队的。
Emily: I don't care! You just get him!
我不管!你只管对付他们!
Ross: I'm gonna go get him! Ok, I am going back in!
我这就上去对付他们!好,我又要回去了!
Joey: The Red Ross! Yeah!
“红脸罗斯”!耶!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: What-what are-what are these?
这……这……这些是什么?
Monica: Oh, just some pictures I made and hung up. I thought they'd brighten up the place. They do, don't you think?
喔,就是我画的一些画,把它们挂了起来。让房间显得亮一些,不是么?你不觉得吗?
Monica: No-no-no, no!
别别别!
Monica: I know that there's no hole there, I just really liked that picture.
我知道那里没有 洞。我只是很喜欢那张画。
Rachel: Oh my God! Look at this!
天啊!瞧这儿!
Monica: Ok, but there is a wire back there! I mean that switch is connected to something!
可是,那开关后面有线。它肯定连着什么东西。
Rachel: I don't care! The wires have come loose in your head!
我不管!这些线让你脑子短路了。
Monica: I just thought that if I could follow the wire I could find out what it did.
我只是觉得,假如顺着这些线查一查,就知道它是干嘛的了。
Rachel: And did you? !
那你弄明白了吗?
Monica: No. It disappears back there behind that baseboard.
还没有。线走到那层夹板后面就消失了。
Monica: But it didn't. Say hello to Mrs. Chatracus.
但它没有。和Chatracus夫人打个招呼吧。
Mrs. Chatracus: Hello darling.
你好亲爱的。
Rachel: Hello, Mrs. Chatracus.
你好,凯卓奇斯太太。
Monica: Hey, Mrs. Chatracus, do you know Kenny?
凯卓奇斯太太,你认识肯尼吗?
Rachel: You've got to be kid- Wow! What? !
不会吧?!
Phoebe: Now, are you sure you don't wanna go see a doctor?
你确定不需要去看医生吗?
Ross: Oh no! That-that'll just bring me down! This was great! I mean I-I-I was great! This was a great day!
不用!没这个必要。我现在很好。我真得很好,今天我太棒了!
You know what? I'm buying everyone coffee. All right? If someone would just grab my wallet, it's in my pocket.
而且我要请所有人喝咖啡。帮我取一下钱包,在我口袋里。
Joey: Yeah, sure.
好的。
Ross: No, not you.
没叫你。
Joey: Ok. Uhh, look, your eye's still popping out a little there, I'm gonna go get some ice.
你的眼睛还有些肿,我去拿冰块。
Ross: Ok.
好的。
Phoebe: Ooh, ice! I am so in the mood for ice!
喔,冰块。我太想要冰块了。
Emily: You were amazing out there.
你表现的太令人惊奇了。
Ross: Oh, I kinda was, wasn't I?
喔,我的确表现很好,不是么?
Emily: Oh my God!
老天!
Ross: I made a man twice my size cry. I mean, I haven't done that since I was four and I washed my dad's Porsche with rocks.
我把一个是我两倍个头的人弄哭了。我上次发飙还是在四岁的时候,帮老爸洗车,用石头招呼他的保时捷
Emily: You really enjoyed yourself, didn't you?
你的确玩得很开心,是吗?
Ross: Please! Are you kidding? I-I hurt three huge men, I gave a guy a bloody nose.
那当然了?你想想看,我打倒三个壮汉,还打破了一个家伙的鼻子。
I mean I-I'm not proud of it but, I really am. And it's all because of you, yeah, wonderful, amazing you.
我是说我并不是为此而骄傲……好吧,我是的。所有这些都是因为你,完美无瑕的你。
Emily: I think you've got concussion.
你不会得了脑震荡吧?
Ross: No, no, I'm serious. Thank you.
不,我是认真的。谢谢你。
Emily: You're welcome. I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?
不用谢。哦,对不起,弄疼你了吧?
Ross: It's worth the pain. You know what, you know what? It's not.
这点儿伤痛算什么?哦,要不,还是算了吧。
Ticket Counter Attendant:'>P.A. ) This is the final boarding call for Flight 664 to Yemen.
最飞往也门的664号航班即将起飞,这是最后一次登机广播。
Chandler: Well, I-I guess I gotta go.
看来我该走了
Janice: Oh, my Bing-a-ling. I'll wait for you. Do you even know how long you're gonna be gone?
我的宾——心肝。我会一直等着你的。你知道要去多久吗?
Chandler: Well, just until we find an energy source to replace fuel.
这个么,可能得等到我们发现代替燃料的新能源。
Janice: Oh. Well, I'll write you everyday. 15 Yemen Road, Yemen.
噢,好吧,我会每天给你写信的。也门——也门路15号。
Chandler: Ok, goodbye. Goodbye.
好的,再见,再见。
Janice: Chandler?
钱德勒?
Chandler: No!
认错人了!
Janice: Chandler!
钱德勒!
Chandler: Janice! There you are! There you are! I had to have one last kiss, and also-also you said that you were gonna leave right after I got on the plane!
詹尼丝!原来你在这,你在这。我还没和你吻别呢。你说你看见我一上飞机就走的!
Janice: No! No! I-I wanna see you take off.
不!不!我要看着你起飞。
Chandler: Well I guess then I'm going to Yemen! I'm going to Yemen! When we get to Yemen, can I stay with you?
我想我真得走了。我要去也门了。到了也门之后,我能和你待在一起吗?
Monica: All right. The super couldn't figure out what it did. A $200-an-hour-electrician couldn't figure out what it did.
算了吧,那个临时演员不知道它是干嘛的,每小时两百美元的电工也拿它没办法。
I've had seven pretty serious shocks. I officially give up.
我一连遭受七次重大的打击。我正式放弃了。
Rachel: Thank God.
感谢上帝。
Monica: Guess Joey was right, it does nothing.
我想乔伊是对的,这个开关的确没有什么用。
Phoebe: See? I'm doing it. I am totally doing it. I lost it.
看见了吧,我在控制它,我能控制电视。超能力消失了。