Silva gave us the slip. Had help from some damn cop in a suit.
希尔瓦跑了。一个该死的西装警察帮了他。
You just jeopardized six months of hard work. Seeing as how you can't do your job...
六个月的辛苦策划被你毁了。既然你连自己的活都干不好...
No. I'll make it right. Promise, man. Please.
不。我会纠正过来。保证。求你了。
Like I told all of you, we all die in the end. You're finished, have the janitor mop up. Man owes me.
我说过了,我们都难逃一死。没你的事了,让看门人清理干净。他欠我的。
Finch, I think we underestimated Mini. He just ordered an execution.
芬奇,我们之前低估了"迷你"。他刚刚下令处决一个人。
Oh, oh no. Miss Shaw, we had it all wrong. Mini isn't the guy taking orders. He's the one giving them.
哦不。肖女士,我们搞错了。"迷你"不是执行命令之人。他是下达命令之人。
I'm begging you! Please, Dominic!
求你了!求你了,多米尼克!
Dominic.
多米尼克。
That's Dominic?
那是多米尼克?
Son of a...We have unfinished business.
个混账王八...这事儿没完。
Bring him. We'll mop up elsewhere.
带上他。换地方处理。
Come on, please!
拜托,求你了!
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. You can't do this here. One of these kids will catch a stray bullet.
等等,不能在这里。这些孩子可能会被流弹打伤的。
Dominic, it's me, Meech!
多米尼克,是我,米奇啊!
Save it, Miss Shaw. Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Dominic.
忍住,肖女士。我有预感,多米尼克的戏还没完。
Meech?
米奇?
All mopped up. But what if that tall cop keeps showing his head?
处理好了。但是如果那个高个警察继续惹事呢?
There'll always be cops, just like there'll always be gangsters.
警察永远都有,黑帮也永不消亡。
And then there are the pawns-- chumps caught in the middle.
也总会有小卒——夹在中间的白痴。
Here you go. Mission complete.
给你。任务完成。
How's that?
是吗?
Like we agreed. You help my uncle with the drug charges and some work, and I steal you the files. One-time job.
我们说好的。你帮忙解决我叔叔的毒品指控和其他事,我帮你偷文件。仅此一次。
Yeah, one-time job, all right.
仅此一次,好吧。