Ok? We can't let her die.Do it.
我们不能眼睁睁看着她死 去吧
If I do this, you and me, call a truce.No. But you'll do it anyway.For Elena.
如果我做了这个 你跟我休战不可能 但你终究会做的 为了埃琳娜
Uh--all right, I know this is probably the last thing you want to do right now,but we should talk about what happened tonight.
好吧 我知道你现在 最不想谈这个 但我们必须得谈谈今晚发生的事
Yeah, one of the tomb vampires got into the house and almost killed John!
一个墓穴出来的吸血鬼 进了我家 差点把约翰杀了
What? What--when?What are you talking about, after I left?
什么 你说 什么时候 你在说什么 是我离开之后
You were there? Come on, Elena,You know I was.
你当时在吗 别装蒜了 埃琳娜 你知道我在
When were you at the house?Really?Earlier.
你什么时候在我家的 真要装吗 早些时候
On the porch. We were talking,All cathartic, feelings exposed.
门廊上 我们在聊天 我们坦诚相对 互诉情愫
Come on, we kissed, Elena.Ok...I don't have time for this, Damon.
我们都亲吻过了 埃琳娜 好吧 但我现在没时间跟你闹 达蒙
Hey. If you want to forget it happened, fine.But I can't.
听着 要是你想忘了这事 可以 但我忘不了
Elena! I came as soon as I got your message.
埃琳娜 我接到你留言后就赶来了
How is John?Where have you been?At the fire department.I had to fill out a report.
约翰怎么样 你去哪了 在消防部门啊 我得填份报告
I told you earlier.No, you didn't.Yes, I did.No, Jenna, you didn't.Yes, I did.
我跟你说过的啊 不 你没说 不 我说了 没有 珍娜 你没说 不 我确实说了
Mmm, you gotta be kidding me.
不会吧 这玩笑开大了