Gavin: Gavin Michelle's office.
盖文·米丘办公室。
Rachel: Rachel Green's office! Give me that phone.
瑞秋·格林办公室!电话给我。
Gavin: Hello, this is Rachel Greene. How can I help you? Uh huh...
嗨,我是瑞秋·格林,可以为您效劳吗?
Gavin: Okay then. I'll pass you back to your son.
好的,我会把电话传给你儿子。
Gavin: Hey, Mom. No, that's just my secretary.
妈,不是,她只是我的秘书,
Rachel: Um, excuse me, Gavin, I have a question I need to ask you.
对不起,盖文,我有个问题必须要问你。
Gavin: Mom, I'll call you later. Yeah.
妈,我再回电给你,是的。
Gavin: Yes?
怎样?
Rachel: If you like looking at butts so much why don't you just go look in a mirror?
如果你那么喜欢看屁股你何不自己去照镜子呢?
Gavin: Thank God you finally said that. I saw you make a note on your pad three hours ago. Man, I really bug you, don't I?
感谢上帝,你终于说了。三个小时前我就看到你写在笔记本上了。天啊,我真的惹你厌,是不是?
Rachel: Oh, no, please, I don't care about you enough to bug me.
喔,不,拜托,我根本不在乎你,更别提讨厌你。
Rachel: In fact, from now on, I'm going to take the high road and I'm going to be very, very nice to you, you mama's boy starting right now.
事实上,从现在开始,我会表现的很有格调,而且我会对你非常好,妈妈的乖宝宝,从现在开始。
Monica: Hey Rach!
嘿,瑞秋!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: You about ready for your birthday lunch?
准备好要吃生日午餐了吗?
Rachel: I am, I am!
好了!
Monica: Oh, but first, Monica, I would like to introduce you to my very talented colleague and more importantly my wonderful friend Gavin Mitchelle.
但是首先,莫妮卡,我想要介绍你认识,我非常能干的同事,而且更重要的是……我的好朋友,盖文·米丘。
Gavin: Pleased to meet you.
幸会。
Monica: Pleased to meet you.
幸会。
Gavin: So you're coming to Rachel's party tonight?
你会来参加瑞秋的派对吗?
Rachel: Oh no no no no no, Gavin can't, he already has plans, most likely with his mother.
喔,不不不不,盖文没有办法,他已经有计划了,应该是要去看他妈妈。
Gavin: Well I don't mind, I'll cancel them. I would never miss my secretary's birthday.
我不介意,我可以取消,我不想错过我秘书的生日。
Rachel: Oh God! Why did you invite him? I can't stand that guy!
天啊!为什么你要邀请他?我无法忍受那个男的!
Monica: You were just being so nice to him!
你看起来跟他很好啊!
Rachel: I was faking it! Can't you tell when I'm being fake?
我是装出来的!你难道看不出来我是装的吗?
Rachel: Hey, Mr Philips, nice suit!
嘿,菲利浦先生,很好看的西装。
Rachel: Right there. That was so fake!
抓到了,真是好假!
Rachel: Shh!
嘘!
Monica: Hey, Chandler, which do you like better the tuna tartar or the mushroom panamas? The pile of raw fish, or the tacos?
嘿,钱德,你比较喜欢……鲔鱼派还是烤蘑菇饺?一堆生鱼还是墨西哥手卷?
Chandler: Oh, the tacos. Definitely, the tacos.
喔,手卷,当然是手卷。
Rachel: Oh, honey, I still can't believe you invited Gavin, and he is just the last person I want to see.
噢,亲,我真不敢相信,你邀请了盖文,他是我最不想见到的人。
Monica: Oh, you're welcome for the party. I'm glad you're having a good time.
安排派对的事,不用跟我客气,我很高兴你喜欢。
Rachel: God, I hope he doesn't show up. Of course he's not gonna show up, the guy hates me.
我希望他不要出现,他当然不会,他讨厌我。
Monica: Does he?
是吗?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: Maybe he's-he's bothering you so much because he likes you.
或许他一直惹你生气,是因为喜欢你。
Monica: It's like in first grade when Skippy Lang-wild always pushed me on the playground because he secretly had a crush on me.
就像在小学一年级的时候,史基·蓝吉会推我其实是因为他在暗恋我。
Rachel: Oh, Monica, you think Skippy liked you? Honey, all those boys had a bet to see if he could knock you over.
莫妮卡,你以为史基喜欢你吗?亲爱的,所有的男生都在打赌看他是不是有办法撂倒你。
Molly: She's out, I'm gonna take her home.
她睡了,我带她回去。
Rachel: Oh, ok, thank you.
好的,谢谢。
Molly: Bye, sweetheart. Do you see what all the guys see in her?
再见,甜心。你有在她身上看到那些男人看到的东西吗?
Monica: Wouldn't kick her out of bed. No more vodka for me.
不会想要踢她下床的,我不可以再喝伏特加了。
Joey: Hey, Rach! So, can I sing happy birthday to you now?
嘿,瑞秋,现在可以 唱生日快乐歌了吗?
Rachel: Yeah, sure!
当然可以!
Joey: Oh...All right. Happy birth...See you later.
好的。祝你生……待会见。
Monica: Hey Rach somebody got you shoes!
瑞秋,有人送你鞋子给我看!
Rachel: Oh, give me!
噢!给我!
Monica: Wow. Wow. Oh, my God!
哇哇,我的天啊!
Phoebe: Careful! Careful! These are my rat babies!
小心!小心!这些是我的老鼠宝宝!
Mike: Yeah. We have rat babies now.
是啊,我们现在有老鼠宝宝了。
Rachelle: Ahhhh, you brought rats to my birthday party? So this is what a stroke feels like.
你带老鼠来参加我的生日派对?我感觉像是中风一样。
Phoebe: I had to bring them! We killed their mother, They're our responsibility now.
我必须要带着他们,我们杀了他们的妈他们现在是我们的责任了。
Phoebe: You know, they require constant care. You should know that, you're a mother.
你知道的,他们需要一直被照顾,你应该知道的,你自己也是母亲。
Rachel: Are you comparing my daughter to a rat?
你把我女儿跟一只老鼠做比较?
Phoebe: No! Seven rats! I think we should take them home, we need to feed them.
不,是七只!我们应该带他们回家了,他们需要吃东西了。
Rachelle: Whhh-wait, you're gonna leave my party to take care of a box of rats?
你因为要照顾这盒老鼠而离开我的派对?
Phoebe: Well I'm sorry Rachel, but I'm not like you, Ok? Not everyone can afford help.
嗯,我很抱歉,瑞秋,但是我不像你,好吗?不是每个人都请得起保姆的,
Ross: Hey, where-where the hell are Joey and Molly? I asked you to watch them.
嘿,乔伊跟莫莉去哪了?我要你看住他们的。
Rachel: I'm sorry, I got a little preoccupied.
我很抱歉,我有点分心了。
Ross: Look, we have to stop, them before something happens!
听着,我们要在发生事情前阻止他们!
Rachel: Right behind you, big guy!
我会跟随你的,大哥!
Joey: So, you see, Molly, what people don't understand is that acting is a discipline. Takes a lot of hard work.
所以你瞧,莫莉 人们不了解演戏是一种纪律。是很辛苦的工作。
Molly: So where'd you study?
所以你是在哪里学的?
Joey: Oh, I didn't go to college.
我没有上大学。
Molly: No, where'd you study acting?
那,是从哪里学会演戏的呢?
Joey: Molly...people don't study acting...
莫莉,演戏不是学来的...
Ross: Molly, ah, do you mind giving us just a minute?
莫莉,可以让我们谈几分钟吗?
Molly: Sure, I'll go check on Emma.
当然,我去看艾玛。
Ross: Thanks.
谢谢。
Joey: Will the stable boy never get the princess?
马童就不能得到公主吗?
Ross: So what, what do you think you're gonna do, huh? have sex with her right here on my couch?
你以为你是在做什么?在我家沙发上跟她作爱?
Joey: No...the leather sticks to my ass.
不,沙发皮会黏住我的屁股。
Joey: You know, this isn't fair. What makes you think, that I'm just gonna sleep with her and then blow her off?
这实在不公平,你凭什么认为我会跟她上床然后就抛弃她呢?
Joey: Huh? Can't you guys open your minds to the possibility that I actually like her, and might want something real?
你们难道不能敞开心胸接受,或许我是真的喜欢她,而且要的是真感情?
Joey: Look, the truth is, I haven't felt this way about anyone since Rachel.
听着,事情是,自从瑞秋之后,我就没有对任何人有过这种感觉了。
Joey: Okay? I didn't think I could ever love again.
好吗?我以为我不能再爱人了。
Ross and Rachel: Come on! Joe!
少来了!乔伊!
Woman: Hi, is Molly here?
嗨,莫莉在吗?
Ross: Ah, yeah, yeah. Come on in. Molly?
在,请进,莫莉?
Molly: Hey! Guys, this is Tabatha.
嘿!各位,这位是塔比莎。
woman: Hi.
嘿。
Molly: I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见。
Ross: Ok...
好的……
Ross: Uh, well, Joey, I, I guess we have no problem.
嗯,乔伊,我猜我们没事了。
Joey: It's like my favorite fairy tale come true!
这就像是美梦成真!
Joey: The princess, the stable boy and the lesbian.
公主、马童跟女同性恋。
Phoebe: OK, you start preparing the formula and I'll start changing the box. and then we gotta put them straight to bed.
好了,你先泡牛奶我去换盒子。然后就送他们上床睡觉。
Mike: Hey, when did we become one of those couples whose lives revolve around their rats?
为什么要让我们的爱情生活环绕着老鼠呢?
Phoebe: Well, you know what, they're our responsibility now.
你知道吗?他们现在是我们的责任了。
Mike: Ok, fine, these rats are our responsibility. What happens when they mate and there are hundreds of them?
好的,这些老鼠是我们的责任。要是他们交配后变成上百只呢?
Phoebe: Mate? They're all brothers and sisters.
交配?他们是兄弟姐妹耶。
Mike: Yeah, uh, not such a problem with rats. No, they're more of a "love the one you're with" kind of animal.
是啊,但是对老鼠可不是问题。他们是“爱上谁就上谁”的那种。
Phoebe: No. Really? Oh my God, get off your sister! Oh my god, what are we gonna do?
才不,真的吗?喔……不要搞你妹妹啦!我的天,我们该怎么办呢?
Phoebe: We have 7 rats. So what if, what if each of them has 7 rats? And then each of those have 7 rats? That's like...That's math I can't even do! What are we gonna do?
我们有七只老鼠。如果七只老鼠的每一只……都再生七只,那就是……那就是连我都算不出的数学了!我们该怎么办呢?
Mike: I know this is gonna sound crazy, but, we could not let the box of rats ruin our lives.
嗯,我知道这听起来很疯狂,但我们可以不让这盒老鼠毁了我们的生活。
Phoebe: Yeah, ok. I guess you're right. All right, so we should just give them away.
是啊,好吧,我想你说的对。好了,我们必须要送走他们,
Phoebe: But to nice families, with-with children, and reduced fat Wheat Thins. Those were Bob's favorites.
但要送给有小孩,还有低脂饼干的好人家。那些是鲍伯最喜欢的。
Mike: It's gonna be ok.
会没事的。
Phoebe: You must think I'm crazy.
你一定认为我疯了。
Mike: No, I think you're sweet.
不,我觉得你很善良。
Phoebe: Good. It's just-just so hard, it's hard for me to...let them go.
这真是很难,好难割舍。
Phoebe: I guess it just brings back memories, you know from when I gave birth to my brother's triplets and I had to give them up.
我猜这让我联想起很多往事。就像我怀了我弟的三胞胎,最后还是必须送回给他们养。
Phoebe: I haven't told you about that yet, have I?
我没有告诉过你那件事吗?
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi. Thanks for the party, honey. Should I help you clean up?
嘿。谢谢你帮我办派对,亲爱的。我应该帮你打扫吗?
Monica: No way! You had your party, now I have mine! Is everything alright?
不要!你的派对结束了,现在换我的!一切还好吧?
Rachel: Yeah, I just get a little bummed when my birthday's over.
我只是有点累生日结束了。
Monica: Well, at least you have one thing to be happy about.
至少有一件事值得你高兴。
Monica: That jerk Gavin from your office didn't show up.
你办公室那个混蛋盖文没有来。
Rachelle: Mmm hmm.
嗯嗯。
Gavin: Yeah, I hate him.
是啊,他好讨厌哦。
Monica: Oh, we weren't talking about you. No, no way to recover. No. Rachel: Uhh.
我们不是在说你,我们……好吧,来不及掩饰了,算了。额。
Gavin: Fun party. Rachel: Well, it was, and you would've seen it if you didn't showed up at...9:30? God! Oh, this party was lame...
一定很好玩。嗯,是的,你本来会看到的,如果你出现在……九点半?天啊!这派对糟透了……
Monica: Again, you're welcome.
再一次,不用客气。
Gavin: Look, I'll just give you this and go.
听着,我只是要给你这个就走人,
Rachel: Oh, you bought me a present! Why?
你买礼物给我,为什么?
Gavin: Well, let me explain how birthday parties usually work.
让我解释一下生日派对是怎样的情况。
Gavin: There are presents and a cake, perhaps a fourth or fifth person.
通常有礼物,有蛋糕,或许还有第四个或第五个人。
Gavin: Ok, I...I got you the present to make up for being such a jerk to you.
好的,我……我送礼物给你,弥补一下我对你的恶劣。
Rachel: Aww. Well, ok, well that's very nice. And you wrote a card. "From Gavin." Gavin: I really mean it.
嗯,好的,真好。而且你还写了卡片。“盖文赠。” 肺腑之言。
Rachel: Awww, awww, it's beautiful.
很美耶。
Gavin: You don't mind? Let me. Well, what do you know, it fits!
如果你不介意?让我来。谁知道呢,非常合适!
Rachel: See, Gavin, you're capable of being a nice guy. Why did you give me such a hard time?
瞧,盖文,你是可以当个好男人的。为什么你要刁难我呢?
Gavin: I'm not sure.
我不知道。
Rachel: Well, Monica seems to think it's because you have feelings for me.
莫妮卡好像认为是因为你对我有感觉。
Gavin: I do have feelings for you.
我是对你有感觉。
Rachel: You do?
真的吗?
Gavin: Yes, I feel that you are a little annoying.
是的,我觉得你很烦人。
Rachel: See, why? Gavin, why? Right when I'm about to change my opinion of you, you go and you. .
为什么?盖文,为什么?就在我要对你改观的时候,你就……
Rachel: And you do that.
你就这样做了。
Phoebe: Hey. Chandler: Hey.
嘿。嘿。
Phoebe: Listen, I-I think I left something here.
听着,我有东西忘了带走。
Chandler: Oh, well, someone left this. This is yours?
是有人忘了这个,是你的吗?
Phoebe: No, but I like it. No, I think I left one of my rat babies.
不是,但是我蛮喜欢的。有一只老鼠宝宝我忘了带走。
Chandler: Oh, uh, well, no, I haven't seem it but if I do I'll let you know.
没,我没有看到 但是如果有,我会让你知道。
Monica: Oh! Rat baby! Rat baby! Rat baby!
喔!老鼠宝宝!老鼠宝宝!老鼠宝宝!
Phoebe: Ooh, maybe that's him!
噢,可能就是它!