Whatcha doing? Playing? Yeah.
你干啥呢?玩游戏吗?是啊。
Do you have any money saved up?
你有存私房钱吗?
I'm comfortable. I've saved 1,217 dollars. It wasn't even that hard.
小康生活吧。我攒了1217美元。不费吹灰之力。
Don't forget your lunch. Thanks, mom.
别忘了带午餐。谢了,老妈。
Don't forget your lunch money, buddy. Thanks, dad. You bet.
午餐钱拿好,兄弟。谢了,老爸。那当然。
Please. It's really important.
求你了。我真是急需用钱。
Look, I'd love to help you out, but I'm not very liquid right now. It's in a block of ice.
我是真想帮你,可我最近周转不灵。钱都冻在冰砖里了。
I got the idea when I heard about rich guys with frozen assets. Assets.
我听说过有钱人"冻结资产"的事灵光一现。资产啊。
I am running for town council, and I understand that I can pick up a form here.
我准备参选市政议员申请,表是在这领吧。
Fourth floor. Elevator down the hall.
去4楼。电梯在大厅那边。
Beyonce, when'd you start working here?
碧昂丝,你怎么来这上班了?
Oh, Duane. He's always saying stuff like that.
又是杜恩。他老说这些俏皮话。
Duane Bailey. Running for reelection.
我是杜恩·贝利。正在竞选连任。
You're joking. I just saw you in the parking lot two hours ago.
真是贵人多忘事。我们两小时前才在停车场见过。
Oh, hey. It's you! Oh, it's you. What...are you doing here?
原来是你啊!怎么是你啊。你......来这儿干嘛?
I am entering the race for town council, and I am running against you.
我也要参加镇议会的选举,我要和你唱对台戏。
Oh. Well, don't you have pluck.
好吧。真是勇气可嘉。
No, I plan on winning, so...
不,我志在必得,所以......
Oh, yeah, I bet you do. Marcia! Rocking the bangs! Love it.
我猜你就这么想。玛莎!打扮得不错啊!爱死了。
Do you know why, of all the dogs in the world, I breed puggles?
你知道吗,为何世上小狗千千万我独爱哈巴小猎犬?
Why do I feel like this is a rhetorical question, and you're about to l--It's because they're lovable, yes, but they're also tenacious hunters who won't quit until the kill is complete.
我预感你是要自问自答吧。接着你就要...... 因为他们不光讨人爱,还是顽强的猎手,不咬死猎物誓不罢休。
Really? 'cause I feel like they just yip a lot.
真的吗?我倒是觉得他们老是汪个不停。
Look, lady, you're going down. I've won six straight elections.
女士,你会一败涂地的。我六次选举一路全胜。
I don't plan on losing to some bored housewife, so don't quit your lack of a day job.
我可不会输给居里闲人,接着当主妇吧小心失业。
Excuse me! Excuse me! Excuse me.
你给我站住!你给我站住!您请等一下。
Hello? Anne. Haley did that? Oh, god. Okay. Um...I'll call you right back.
喂?是安妮啊。海莉真干得出来?天啊。好吧。我一会再打给你。