Howard was my confidant. He taught me everything I knew.
霍华德是我的朋友。他是我的良师。
You got a new friend on the force.
你在警队有新朋友了。
Thanks. But why are you helping me?
谢谢。但你为什么要帮我?
I knew a cop like you once.
我曾认识一个跟你很像的警察。
She stood up to corruption. Gave her life to do what was right.
她反抗腐败。为了正义献出了生命。
Yeah, I heard about that. Were you a part of the HR takedown?
我听说过。HR垮台你也有份吗?
I worked undercover with narcotics when all that went down.
他们垮台时我在缉毒署做卧底。
I saw that in your IA file.
我在你行动档案看到了。
So you've seen my file.
你看过我档案了。
Yeah.
是的。
There's one thing that puzzles me though. There's nothing in there about a military background.
但我有一点搞不清楚。里边从没提过你的军队背景。
And I'd swear by the tactics you teach you were in the service.
我敢发誓,从你教我们的战术上看,你肯定参过军。
First tactics instructor was a gulf war veteran. Must be where I learned it.
我第一个战术指导是一位海湾战争老兵。我应该是从他那学的。
We're gonna need military tactics where we're going. It's going to be 2 against 2,000.
我们要去的地方用得上军事战术。要以一敌千啊。
Ever heard of a covert infil/exfil?
听说过潜进潜出吗?
Sounds like some special ops stuff.
听起来像特种部队的。
It is, which is why I brought modifications.
正是,所以我略做了修正。
And just in case...
以防万一...
What the...
搞什么...
The shirt from Ortiz's locker.
奥蒂兹储物柜里的衬衫。
Find our mole, boy.
找内奸,乖。
Welcome to mi casa. You police?
欢迎来到我家。你是警察?
Still in the academy.
还在警校。
So Dominic's got one on the inside, huh?
多米尼克在里面有眼线?
It was just the one-time job. We're square after this.
仅此一次。之后就无关了。