Let me guess. You won.
让我猜猜,你赢了。
Of course I won, but I was talking about my cousin Maria Conchita.
我当然赢了,但我说的是我表妹玛丽亚·肯奇塔。
She had a nose like a toucan. She stuffed her body in this bikini. And at the end, she finished dead last.
她鼻子大得像巨嘴鸟。非得把身体塞进比基尼里。最后,她光荣牺牲了。
How is that a good story?
这故事的启迪作用在哪儿?
She faced her fears, and it didn't kill her. What killed her two weeks later was a bus.
因为她直面恐惧,没被恐惧吓死。她是两周后被一辆公交车撞死的。
Are you serious?
有没有搞错啊你?
Because she couldn't see anything coming with that big nose.
她那鼻子太大了挡视线没看见车碾过来。
This guy has won six elections. I am way out of my league.
我的竞争对手赢过6次选举。我真是力不从心。
Look, I don't know anything about this guy, But I know that you're a tough lady, and I come from a family of tough ladies.
听着,我不了解你那竞争对手但我知道你是个女强人,姐姐我从小就是在女强人家吓大的。
And I have to say, sometimes you scare me a little bit.
我必须承认,有时你的霸气绝对吓到我。
And I know that you're strong enough to win and definitely strong enough to be okay if you lose.
所以我坚信你必胜,就算输了也会一笑而过。
I scare you?
我有吓到你?
Are you kidding me? I want thanksgiving at my house!
那还用说?今年感恩节要在老娘家过(上季剧情)!
Why does everybody think I talk like that?
为何人人都觉得我说话就是那样的?
This is it.
就是这儿了。
W-w-wait. No, no. Come on. Do we have a plan? It doesn't seem like we have a plan.
等等。别急。我们有作战计划吗?貌似没计划好吧。
Yeah, I got a plan. Either he gives us the money, Or he gets a private performance from England Dan and John Ford Coley.
哥有计划。那小兔崽子要是不还钱,就让他尝尝哥的哼哼哈嘿双截棍。
That's not a good plan. That's not even a good band.
你那算毛的好计划啊。那乐队本身就烂死了。
If all you're gonna do is criticize, just wait by the car.
你要是只想唧唧歪歪,还是在车里等着吧。
Okay, fine. I'll see you in jail. It's gonna be a big adjustment for two of you.
好吧。等我去探监你们吧。你俩可得花一大笔保释金。
Yeah? -You peter? -What do you want?
什么事?-你是皮特吗?-有何贵干?
You know Haley Dunphy? You owe her $900. We're here to collect. -You dig?
你认识海莉·邓菲吗?你欠她900块。我们是来收钱的。-明白吗?
I tried to call that girl, like, ten times, but her voice mail was always...full.
我给她打了N次电话了,但她语音信箱总是满的。
That does sound like Haley.
确实挺像海莉的风格啊。
So how are you gonna make this right?
那你打算怎么挽救啊?
You guys want the money, right? That's fine. I don't need any hassle. Hold on. I'll just...grab it.
你们就是想要钱嘛?没问题。我也不想多费唇舌。等一下。我这就去取钱。
That was easy.
轻松搞定。
He's lucky he didn't put up a fight. I would've treated him to a reunion of Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young!
他倒是挺识趣没敢动手。否则哥让他尝尝无影脚,倚天剑加屠龙刀。
We got a runner! Runner! Stop! Get him! Stop! Get him! Stop!
那小子跑了!抓住他!抓住他!站住!站住!站住!
No. No. No. No.
别跑。别跑。别跑。
I got him! -Oh, my god. You did! -Don't be so surprised.
我抓住他了!-天哪。你做到了!-别那么惊讶。
Help! He's slipping out of his skinny jeans.
快帮我!他要"金蝉脱裤"啦。
These are cute. I totally have these.
裤子好可爱哦。我也想要。