How did you do that? Did you incant a spell in your mind?
你是怎么做到的?默念了咒语吗?
I don't know any spells.
我不懂什么咒语。
So what did you do? There must be something.
那你是怎么办到的?肯定有什么玄机。
It just happened.
自然而然的。
Well, we better keep you out of trouble. You can help me until I find some paid work for you.
我们得让你免于麻烦啊。在我给你找到工作之前可以先给我帮手。
Here, hollyhock and feverfew for Lady Percival and this is for Sir Owen.
拿着,这是给柏西瓦尔夫人的蜀葵和甘菊,这个是给欧文爵士的。
He's as blind as a weevil, so warn him not to take it all at once. OK.
他基本上全瞎了,所以要提醒他不要一口气喝完。明白。
And here.
还有这个。
Off you go.
出发吧。
And Merlin, I need hardly tell you that the practice of any form of enchantments will get you killed.
对了梅林,不用我多说,不论施了任何一种法术你都会没命。
Um...I brought you your medicine.
我给你送药来了。
Oh, Gaius said don't drink it all...I'm sure it's fine.
哦,盖乌斯叮嘱不要一口气喝完......我想也不会有事。
Where's the target? There, sir? That's into the sun.
靶子在哪里?在那儿,先生?那里对着太阳。