Hey, Carly's mom. Phil Dunphy. Big fan of your daughter. Thank you. Get off me!
你好,卡莉妈妈。我是菲尔·邓菲。你女儿的铁杆粉。谢谢你。放开我!
So, yeah, heads up. Luke's got to change his camp session. You guys may want to do the same.
听我说。卢克得改变露营的日期。你们能不能也改一改。
No. My husband and I have been working the white board all week, and we just bought three days away from that.
不行。我丈夫和我这周都在算计日程,好不容易能离开这些熊孩子三天。
It wasn't even me! Bank it! Carly!
又不是我干的!你也打过去!卡莉!
Okay, Manny, remember, as soon as you land, watch out for Malaria.
曼尼,记住,你下了飞机就留神点玛拉莉亚(疟疾)。
Why? I got a shot for that. Can we hurry this up?
为什么?我打过疫苗了。我们能快点吗?
No, I'm talking about your cousin Malaria. She's coming to pick you up, but she might have Rubella.
不,我说的是你表姐玛拉莉亚。她去接你,但她可能带露贝拉一起去。
What? That's her daughter. But make room in the car because she could have diphtheria.
什么?那是她女儿的名字。但在车上离她远点儿,因为她可能有白喉。
Who's diphtheria? Ay, Manny, diphtheria is a disease. That's why I want you to be apart from her in the car.
谁是白喉?曼尼,白喉是一种病。所以我要你在车上离她远点儿。
Okay, let's go. Gloria, better say goodbye here. He's got to hurry to get through security.
好了,走吧。歌洛莉亚,该告别了。他得抓紧去过安检了。
But there's no line. For now. A senior tour bus just pulled up.
又没有排长队。马上就要排了。一队老年人旅游团刚到。
You know how much private wanding that is? Half their skeletons are metal.
你知道他们会让警报响多少回吗?他们身上一半的骨头都是金属的。
Ay, Manny, please. Call me as soon as you land.
曼尼,一降落就打给我哦。
I'll miss you. And we're walking. I love you!
我会想你的。走吧走吧。我爱你!
Wait. No. Up!
慢着。不。快上去!
I forgot to give mom this card I wrote.
我忘了把我写的卡片给妈妈了。
Uh, no, no, no. I'll handle it. Safe trip, buddy. Safe trip.
别别别。我帮你给她。一路平安,伙计。一路平安。
We're out of here. No, let's wait until he gets to the top. Adios, mi amor!
我们走啦。别,我要目送他上楼。保重,我的宝贝!
Who wants ice cream? Huh?
谁想吃冰淇淋?
What if he never comes back?
他要是不回来了怎么办?
Oh, honey, no one ever leaves home and doesn't come back. I did.
宝贝,哪有人离开家会不回来啊。我就是啊。
Hey, honey. I've been mulling over your Sacramento decision.
乖女儿。我一直在考虑你去萨克拉门托的决定。
It wasn't exactly my...Of course I want my baby girl close, but I got to get used to you leaving.
实际上那不是我的决......当然,我希望宝贝女儿离家近点儿,但我得习惯你离家在外。
Because college - and knowing you, a great college - is right around the corner. Am I right?
因为你上大学,而且肯定是名牌大学,已经指日可待了。我没说错吧?