There's just one little problem.Pretty much everyday, she leaves.
只有一个小问题,几乎每一天她都会离开我。
Come on, Max. I'll see you tonight.
好啦麦克斯。
Sometimes I try stuff to get her to stay.
有时候为了留下她,我会想尽办法。
Okay. Sit. Spin. Speak. Okay. That's a good boy.
好吧,坐下,转圈,吼一声。 好棒,真乖!
But it never works.
都以失败告终。
Where is she going?
她到底要去哪里?
What could she possibly be doing?
她到底要出去做什么?
Oh, I miss her so much.
我真的好想她。
Oh, my oh, she's back.
天哪,她回来了!
Forgot my phone.
忘带手机。
What took so long, why did you...? Oh, come on.
这么久才回来,为什么要...讨厌!
Oh, I miss her so much.
我真的好想她。
Bye, Gidget. Be a good doggy.
再见!啾啾,要乖哦
Hey, Max.
麦克斯。
Hey, Gidget.
啾啾。
Any plans today?
今天有什么安排吗?
Yes, big big stuff today, Gidget. I got big plans. I'm gonna sit here and I'm gonna wait for Katie to come back.
我今天排得可满了,有很多大事要做, 我要坐在这里,等凯蒂回来。
Oh that sounds exciting. Well, I won't interrupt. I've got a very busy day too.
真不错!那好吧, 我就不打扰了,我今天也很忙。