So I understand John Gilbert has left town.Have they found the vampire that attacked him?
我知道约翰·吉尔伯特已经离开镇上了 他们找到袭击他的吸血鬼了吗
Well, the sheriff has asked me to take the lead on that,and I promise you I will get to the bottom of it.
警长让我统领一切调查事务 我向您保证我一定会追根究底的
Which brings me to my next subject.With Richard gone,
让我忽然想到下一个话题 理查德去世后
I'll be acting as interim mayor until the elections,
直到下届选举前我都是代理镇长
And I'm going to need someone to spearhead the council.
所以我需要在镇议会上安插我的势力
I'd like that person to be you.Whatever you need, Carol.
我觉得你最合适了 听候差遣 卡罗尔
I--as a founding family member,it's something that's very close to me,
我 作为创始人家族成员 这也是我分内的事
so I would be honored to help keep this town safe from vampires.
我很荣幸能够帮上忙 保护瀑布镇不受吸血鬼威胁
Hoo, boy.Oh, jeez.Is it safe to talk?It's my brother-in-law Mason.He's still visiting.
好小子 老天 方便说话吗 是我的小叔子梅森 他还在我们家拜访
I just don't want him to hear us.He didn't want any part of the council when he lived here,
我不希望他听见我们 他住这的时候就全然不问议会的事
and I see no reason to bring him into it now.
现在也没有什么必要把他牵扯进来
Whew. What was that, like 7?6. I don't count the last one.You crawled it.What?
真不错 有多少 7圈 6圈 最后一圈不算 你爬过去的 什么
Think grandma Lockwood actually passed you
想想洛克伍德奶奶怎么超过你的
Heh heh--in her walker.Yeah. Ok.Shoes off.Mud, my mom...Cool. Yeah, yeah.
呼 呼 可是杵着拐棍的 好吧 把鞋脱了 那些泥 我老妈 没问题 好 好
So all this anger and aggression you're talkin' about,Do you notice a difference when you exercise?
你说的坏脾气和进攻性 在训练的时候有注意到吗
Dude, I play 3 varsity sports.I work out 4 times a week and run 3.I'm gonna say no.
拜托 我参加三个项目的校队 我每周训练4次 跑步3次 我还真想说不是
Do you have episodes?I mean, what happens, exactly?Starts out normal.
有什么故事吗 我是说 到底发生了什么 本来一切正常