I heard about Anthony.
我听说了安东尼的事。
I saved this.
我保住了这个。
We look so young.
我们多年轻。
Now that's a real brotherhood.
这才是真正的兄弟会。
Lucky to get out. Surprised we made it this far.
还好你脱身了。我们居然能走这么远。
Tell me, Bruce. How are the accounts for real?
告诉我,布鲁斯。账户情况究竟如何?
Principle assets offshore, untouchable. Sometimes I wish we were, too.
主要资产转移海外了,谁都碰不着。有时我希望我们也能这样。
You'll need to arrange for a new office.
你得安排一个新办公室。
Some place nice this time.
这次找个好点的地方。
And we won't meet like this again. I've lost one friend. I don't want to lose another.
我们不会再这样见面了。我失去了一个朋友,不想再失去另一个。
Speaking of friends, we need to catch up with some old ones.
说到朋友,我们得和老朋友叙叙旧了。
I made a list. Everybody that flipped.
我列了清单。所有的背叛者。
Good. Let's start with Gino.
很好。先从吉诺开始吧。
Yes?
喂?
Hello, Harold. I didn't get a chance to thank you and John for saving me.
你好啊,哈罗德。还没来得及感谢你和约翰救了我。
You're welcome.
不客气。
I hope you understand why I didn't tell you about the bomb.
希望你理解我为什么不告诉你们炸弹的事。
You were playing the rope-a-dope on Dominic. You drew him in.
你在对多米尼克用"倚绳战术"。诱敌深入。(阿里采用"倚绳战术"战胜年轻的拳王福尔曼,再次登顶 )