Will you look into the mirror?
请你看着镜子?
What will I see?
我会看到什么?
Even the wisest cannot tell.
最聪明的智者也不知道。
For the mirror shows many things.
因为镜子能显现各种事情。
Things that were, things that are, and some things that have not yet come to pass.
过去的事情,现在的事情,还有一些尚未发生的事情。
I know what it is you saw.
我知道你看到什么。
For it is also in my mind.
那也在我心里呈现。
It is what will come to pass if you should fail.
如果你失败就会发生这些事。
The Fellowship is breaking. It is already begun.
魔戒远征队已经开始四分五裂。
He will try to take the Ring.
他会试图抢走魔戒。
You know of whom I speak.
你知道我说的是谁。
One by one, it will destroy them all.
他们会一一被魔戒击垮。
If you ask it of me, I will give you the One Ring.
你要的话我就把至尊魔戒给你。
You offer it to me freely.
你毫无条件的给我。
I do not deny that my heart has greatly desired this.
我承认我很想要魔戒。
In place of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen, not dark but beautiful, and terrible as the dawn!
我将成为魔戒之后并不黑暗而是美丽,跟曙光一样耀眼!
Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth!
跟海洋一样高深莫测!远比土地更加坚强!
All shall love me and despair.
世人都将绝望地热爱我。