Hey, what's up? Oh, hi.
你好。你好。
Your hat is the best hat I've ever seen. Hey. Excuse me.
你的帽子是我见过最美的帽子。等一下。
Genius. You forgot my leash.
弱智,你忘了解开我的绳子。
Never mind.
算了。
Hey, fellas. How is it... Woah!
朋友我们要不要,啊!
Hey, fellas. How is it... Uhwah!
朋友我们要不要,啊!
Hey, fellas. Woah!
朋友,啊!
Oh! Say, Duke? Yes?
杜克,怎么了?
Be a good lad and bring me a stick, won't you?
乖乖地给我拿根树枝来,好吗?
It would please me to chew on a stick just now.
现在咬根树枝可以让我开心起来。
You heard me. Fetch.
你听到了,去捡。
Na, na, na. Not that one. That one doesn't please me.
不,不要那根,那根没办法取悦我。
Find a really good one, Duke.
找根好的来,杜克。
Yeah, that's it.
这就对了。
Hey, Max! Boy! Oh, wow! There are a ton of sticks over here, Max! You should come over and look at them.
麦克斯,天啊,这里有漫山遍野的树枝,快过来看看。
Yeah, I want to make sure I grab you the right one.
我想确认我是否捡了合适的给你。
Well, that's very...that's very thoughtful.
你真是体贴。
Look at all these sticks!
看看这些树枝。