I'm heading to pick up one of the witsec victims now, get her to safety.
我正准备去接证人保护计划中的一位受害者,将她转移到安全地点。
Are you going alone?
你自己去吗?
Hell, no. The feds are helping out on this one.
当然不是。这案子有联调局帮忙。
I'd love to help, Lionel, but I'm still trying to help a few people of my own.
我很想帮你,莱奈尔,但我自己还忙着救其他几个人。
You mean these aren't isolated incidents?
你是说这些案件都是有关联的?
Unfortunately not.
很不幸是的。
I knew yesterday was too good to be true.
我就知道昨天美好得不正常。
Today's a mess. It's almost like someone planned this. Wait. Did someone plan this? What's this all about?
今天简直一团糟。就好像这是某人精心策划的。等等,真有人暗中策划吗?到底是为了什么?
Someone's trying to make a point.
有人想示威。
Down!
趴下!
The mission has failed, Sir. We have an agent down. Send a clean-up crew to the rendezvous immediately.
任务失败了,长官。有一位特工牺牲了。请马上派收尾部队到指定地点。
And the target?
那目标呢?
Still kicking, Sir.
还活着,长官。
I have a few questions for him.
我有几个问题要问他。