She'll be fine, Ms. Shaw.
她没事的,肖女士。
She's going to meet An all-seeing, all-evil god by herself. That doesn't sound fine to me.
她要独自去见一个全知全能的邪恶上帝。我不觉得这叫没事。
That sounds like someone who needs backup.
她需要支援。
I won't pretend that I'm not concerned, but Ms. Groves believes the machine will protect her.
我并不是不在意,但格罗夫斯女士相信机器会保护她。
But you don't believe that, do you, Harold?
但你并不相信。对吗,哈罗德?
I never imagined we would get this far, not once Samaritan became active. And yet, here we are.
我从没有料到我们会到这一步,撒马利亚人上线时都没有,如今,事已至此。
Yeah, here we are, hiding...underground in an abandoned subway while one of our own walks into certain death, alone.
是啊,事已至此,我们躲在...一个废弃的地下地铁站,而我们其中一位正走向死亡,独自一人。
There is one thing of which I am most certain. Root is not alone.
有件事我非常肯定。根不是一个人。
How was your meeting with Ms. Groves?
你和格罗夫斯女士的会面如何?
I gave her the message, sir. But shouldn't you be the one Acting as Samaritan's intermediary?
我把消息传给她了,先生。但难道不该是你作为撒马利亚人的中间人吗?
I imagine Samaritan has found someone more suitable for the task-- A person to represent the shape of things to come.
我想撒马利亚人有了此任务更适合的人选,一个可以代表未来的人选。
Clever...Using a young boy as your Avatar.
聪明...用一个小男孩作为化身。