You found your mark, Shaw?
找到目标了吗,Shaw?
Got eyes on our guy. How's he gonna help?
看到我们要找的家伙了。他能帮什么忙?
His company handles all the security for the exchange. And we need to get into the server room.
他的公司负责交易所的所有安保工作。我们得到服务器机房去。
So he's got a key?
就是说他有钥匙?
Of sorts. He has an administrative code that bypasses the biometric palm scanner.
算是吧。他有管理人员密码,能通过生物手掌扫描仪。
Well, you could've at least given me a challenge.
你好歹给我找件有挑战性的事情啊。
If it makes you feel any better, we're gonna need it quick.
这事要快,这话你听了好受些吧?
Mr. Clean's favoring his left knee. Right amount of pressure, he'll sing.
西装革履先生正在关心他的左膝。压力适当的话,他会唱起来的。
You don't even know who I am, do you?
你都不知道我是谁吧?
You lost in one day what it took me 15 years to build.
我花15年时间建立起来的,你一天就把它弄没了。
We all lost our shirts. Market hasn't been this low in 85 years.
我们都是输得精光。这是85年来市场的最低点了。
Yeah, well, this time, we're gonna take that ride down together.
是的,这一次,我们要抱着一起死了。
All the way. Just nobody move. I swear, I will blow this train sky-high.
一起走。谁都不许动。我发誓,我要把这火车炸上天。
I'm gonna have to get back to you about that code.
这取密码的活儿我还是交还给你得了。
Welcome to the modern day stock exchange.
欢迎来到现代的股票交易所。
You got access to those security feeds yet, Root?
你可以进入那些监控录像了吗,Root?
They just came online.
正从网上传输过来。
Lockdown sub level six.
封锁地下第六层。
Is something the matter, Ms. Groves?
出事了吗,Groves女士?
It's a trap.
这是个陷阱。
Elevator's locked.
电梯被锁住了。
Terrific. Now what?
好极了。现在怎么办?
Follow me. After 9/11, the exchange was redesigned to go on lockdown in the event of an attack, to keep combatants out.
跟我来。911之后,交易所被重新设计为遇袭时可以由内封闭,使武装分子无法进入。
Of course, what Homeland Security couldn't have predicted is that one day, Samaritan might use the same system to keep its enemies in.
当然国安部没有预料到有一天Samaritan会利用同一系统,把它的敌人关在里头。
Run! This way!
快跑!这边!