I don't know what happened. I was doing the poses, I was feeling all Zen, Matilda was digging it, then I lost my grip on it. Let it slip and it just squeaked out.
我也不知道怎么回事 我专心在做动作 心中充满了禅意 白姐姐表扬了我 然后我就失控了控制不住我体内的洪荒之力
Hey, so, where we going?
嘿 我们去哪?
I'm sorry. "We"?
你说什么? 我们?
Yes, we. There's a new happiness exhibit at the Museum of Happiness that I'm dying to see.
对 我们 听说这个幸福快乐博物馆新办了一个幸福画展 我很想去看看
You know what? I... I mean, I got a... I got a thing.
那个什么 我有点... 我有点情况
A thing?
情况?
Like a disease?
莫非你有病?
Is it bird flu? Chicken pox? Cardinal sin?
是禽流感还是鸡痘? 难道是十宗罪?
No, by "thing," I mean, like, desire not to hang out. With you.
不 我的情况是指 不想出去玩 和你
Yeah, well... You know, may be for the best, you know, because I got something, too.
这样 那个 没事 这样也挺好 因为我也有点情况
How did I forget?
我差点给忘了
Even if you'd said yes, I probably couldn't have gone.
就在你说要去 我可能也去不了了
I'm busy, too.
我也有事
I have a business offer deal that is...
我有...商业上的项目 买卖 大买卖
No, Bomb, you're not good at this, buddy. It's... It's charming up to a point, and now it's just sad.
我说 炸弹 你不太适合吹牛 刚开始还挺洋气的 然后就立马就LOW逼了
It's a guy I know. And he's opening up a brandnew luxury class reunion.
我认识一个人 他要搞一个完全新的豪华...同学聚会
Okay. Good. Good, good, good.
是吗? 不错 不错不错不错
Well, looks like it's just us. Want to go get a bite?
看来只剩我们两个了 想去吃点东西吗?
But what about your "class reunion" where everybody brings a "business offer"?
那你那个需要带着商业项目参加的豪华同学聚会怎么办?
No, no, no. Chuck, I was lying.
没有的事 飞镖 那是我编的
I'm sorry if I fooled you.
没想到你还真信了