Young man? Are you alright? Are you injured?
小朋友,你还好吗?你受伤了?
Cathy, I need information.
凯西,我需要找人
You look like you need medical assistance.
看上去你需要的是医生
I would like to speak with Mrs. G. H. Jibsen, please.
我想见G.H.吉布森女士
I'm here to give a speech tomorrow night.
我明天安排了演讲
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
T.S. Spivet.
T.S.斯比维特
Just a moment.
稍等
You're T.S. Spivet, or your father is T.S. Spivet?
你就是...T.S.斯比维特还是你父亲是T.S.斯比维特?
I am T.S. Spivet.
我是T.S.斯比维特
He claims to be, he actually is T.S. Spivet. He is nine or ten years older and very, very, very ... small.
他说他的确是T.S.斯比维特他九岁...十岁...非常,非常,非常...小
Alright, that would be wonderful, thank you.
好的,太好了,谢谢
Miss Jibsen is on her way down.
吉布森小姐马上就下来
You can have a seat over there.
你去那儿坐坐吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You're here?
你来了
Never too far away you know.
我从来没走远,你懂的
Yeah, I know.
是啊,我懂
See! Made it to the Smithsonian.
瞧,顺利到达史密森了
The worst is yet to come.
最糟糕的还没来呢