I saw this on the shelf.
我在书架上见到过
Katherine originally came from europe.Petrova was her real name.
凯瑟琳最初是从欧洲过来的 佩特洛娃是她的真名
Katharina Petrova to be exact.How did you know that?
准确的说是卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃 你怎么知道的
Back when, I saw it engraved on an old heirloom.Men snoop, too, you know.
我看到它刻在一件祖传的遗物上 男人也会翻东翻西的
Let me know what you find. Very curious myself.
有发现及时告诉我 我很好奇
You have every right to hate me.I understand.
你有充分的理由恨我 我理解
You hated me before and we became friends.
我们成为朋友之前你就恨我
It would suck if that was gone forever.
如果我们的友谊就此失去 那就太悲哀了
So...Is it?Have I lost you forever?Thank you for the book, Damon.
那么 有没有 我是否永远失去你了 谢谢你找到这本书 达蒙
This looks like the spot.For what?
看来到地方了 什么地方
Did you hear that?What happens?What are you doing?Caroline?
你听到了吗 怎么了 你要干嘛 卡罗琳
Caroline! Caroline!Caroline!What the hell--your face!
卡罗琳 卡罗琳 卡罗琳 怎么回事 你的脸
Stop it! Stop! Stop! Stop!Stop.Oh, my god.No, no, stop. Listen to me.
停 停下来 停下来 停下来 天哪 别这样 听我说
We need to get out of these woods now.We need to leave.What was that?
我们得马上离开这片树林 我们得快走 那是什么
Matt, stay down. Do not move.You and me, we're gonna run.
马特 躺下 别乱动 我们两个 得快跑
It's gonna follow us. We need to get it away from Matt.
它会跟着我们 我们把它从马特这边引开
So, you need to run as fast as you can.Do you understand me?Go. Go!
所以 你必须尽全力跑 懂我的意思吗 去吧 快跑