Maybe he wasn't quite as keen as I was, but I just thought at least he'd call to say that we were finished.
也许他没有我那么上心,可我以为他好歹会打个电话,做个了断。
I went round there, to his flat, no trace of him.
我去了他家,他完全消失了。
Mr Holmes, I honestly think I had dinner with a ghost.
福尔摩斯先生,我真的觉得自己和鬼魂共进了晚餐。
Mr Holmes? With a ghost, Mr Holmes! Boring, boring, boring. No... fascinating.
福尔摩斯先生?和鬼魂,福尔摩斯先生!无聊,无聊,无聊,不……太有意思了。
John. John! Wake up.
约翰,约翰,醒醒。
I apologise about my... You know... Him. Rude. Rude!
我为我的……你知道……就他,道歉。真没礼貌!
I checked with the landlord and the man who lived there died. Heart attack.
我问了房东,住在那里的男人死了。死于心脏病。
And there we are having dinner one week on.
一周后,我们却共进了晚餐。
And I found this thing online, a sort of chatroom thing,
后来我在网上找到了这个网络聊天室,
for girls who think they're dating men from the spirit world.
都是觉得自己和鬼魂约会过的姑娘。
Don't worry, I'll find him in ten minutes.
别担心,我十分钟就能找到。
What's your dog's name?
你这狗叫什么来着?
Yeah, I'm there if you want it...
是,你要的话我就在……
John, wake up. Went to... Yeah.
约翰,醒醒。睡过去了……啊。