You ask the impossible, my dear. I cannot give you the chronosphere.
你的要求的确很离谱 亲爱的 无论如何我都不可能给你超时空魔球
Would if you loved me. No one loves me. No one fears me.
爱我的话就给我了 没人爱我 也没人怕我
But I do love you.
可是我真的爱你 亲爱的
Kiss?
亲一个
Oh, no.
不
The grand clock! Wilkins!
万世之钟 威金斯
Right behind you, sir!
我在您后面 先生
Tick tock!
滴滴答
Seconds into minutes.
秒钟变分钟了
Tick tock! Don't abandon me when I'm sulking! What's the matter with you?
滴滴答 别抛下我一个人 我现在很生气 你怎么回事
The chronosphere.
超时空魔球
Alice.
爱丽丝
No! Stop her! Stop her, you imbeciles! Which idiot labeled that?
不 拦住她 拦住她 你们这群废物 是哪个白痴加的标志
You did, my lord.
是您加的 主人
Thank you for admitting your mistake. Idiot!
谢谢你承认自己的错误 白痴
How do I work this?
该怎么操作呢