I got out one night, chasing a butterfly or car. By the time I caught up with it and eat it ...
有一晚我跑出来 追蝴蝶还是汽车来着 当我追上它 并一口吃掉它后
Probably butterfly then.
你追的大概是蝴蝶
I realized I was so far away from home, I couldn't find it. A few days later, I was picking up by Animal Control. I had a great thing going, but... I let it go and messed it up.
我发现我在离家很远的地方迷路了 几天之后 我就被动物管理中心的人抓走了 我原来过得那么好 但是...是我自己搞砸了一切
Duke, we gotta go to your house!
杜克 咱们要去找你家
No.
不要
You know, your owner's gonna be relieved.
你主人会很开心的
Really? Yeah, but, but he never came for me. Maybe he... Maybe he didn't like me.
真的吗 可他从没来找过我 或许他...或许他不喜欢我
Hey, of course he likes you, he was your owner. I mean he's probably worried sick.
他当然喜欢你 他是你的主人 他可能担心疯了
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I do know, and we're going. Your owner's gonna freak out, I've freaked out just thinking about it.
我知道 咱们要去 你的主人会开心坏了的 我想想就高兴疯了
Okay. Let's do it.
好的 咱们去找我家
There they are! Alright doggy, come on. Where you think you're going? Come back here, you dogs!
他们在这 狗狗 过来 你们想去哪儿 回来 你们这两条狗