Stop. You'll ruin it.
别动 你会弄坏的
Now, let me finish.
等下 快好了
Oh, dear.
糟糕
Oh, well. Tomorrow... I'll show you precisely how to make a proper hat.
真是 等明天我让你看看一顶好帽子究竟是怎么做成的
Tarrant?
泰伦
You're too hard on him, zanik.
你对他太严厉了 赞尼克
Hatting is a serious business.I can't have his frivolous ideas keep him from his true potential.
做帽子是件严肃的事 不能让这些幼稚的想法阻碍他发挥真正的潜能
Now. Yes. Yes, I think this hat will suit you...
你看 对了 对了 我看这顶帽子非常适合你
Perfectly. Thank you ever so much, Mr. hightopp. Although, I really must be on my way. Have a lovely evening.
很完美 非常非常感谢您 海托普先生 可是我必须马上离开这里 祝您今晚开心
Where is she?
她在哪里
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing.
没什么
When is she coming?
她什么时候来
Well... I never actually said she was coming... Old bean.I merely said I had invited her.
这个 我自始至终也没有说过她会来这儿喝茶 老兄 我只说我邀请过她