Hey. I'm just checking in.Did you get my message about Jenna's barbecue?
我只是问问 珍娜要办烤肉派对 你收到我短信了吗
Call me when you can.Was that Stefan?
方便时给我回个电话 打给斯特凡的吗
He hasn't called me back.I'm trying to decide if I should be worried.
他一直没给我回电话 我不知道该不该担心
I'm sure he's fine.God, I cannot stop eating.
我相信他没事的 上帝啊 我忍不住要吃东西
Stefan says it's a great way to sublimate the cravings.It's horrible.
斯特凡说这样有助于改善嗜血的习惯 真是太可怕了
Fighting the urge for blood every minute of every day.
每天每分钟都要与嗜血的欲望作斗争
I know Stefan really hates that part of himself.
我知道斯特凡特别痛恨自己这一点
Well, yeah. And he hates that you're a constant temptation.
对 他也痛恨你一直不停地诱惑他
He said that?Hmm. The desire to rip out your jugular every time he's with you?
他真这么说吗 没错 他和你在一起的每时每刻 都想撕破你的喉咙
Trust me, it's there.It's why I had to break up with Matt.
相信我 那欲望无时不在 也正因如此 我不得不与马特分手
Hey, food's ready. Come get it.Finally. I am starving.
饭好了 快来吃吧 终于好了 饿死我了
We can sit here as long as you want.
我们可以就这么坐着 多久都行
And when you start to desiccate,there's a tomb with your name on it.
等你变成干尸 会有个刻着你名字的墓碑在等着你
I've been doing all the talking. It's your turn.
一直都是我在说 该你说了
Do you pretend to be human when you're with Elena?Is that the appeal?
你和埃琳娜一起时会自以为是人类吗 这就是吸引你的地方吗
Actually, I don't pretend to be anything when I'm with her.
事实上 我和她在一起时 没有任何伪装
That's the whole point.I get to just be myself.
这就是关键所在 我只需做我自己
Does she know that you love me?I don't.That's where you're wrong, Stefan.
她知道你爱我吗 我不爱你 你错了 斯特凡