Phoebe: Oh, yeah. That is not true.
未必吧
Ross, is this your fantasy? Ross: No, of course not!... Yeah, yeah, it is.
罗斯,这是你的梦想吗?当然不是。没错,是
Monica: What? So you guys don't mind going out with someone else who's going out with someone else?
什么?你们男人不介意和已有对象的女人交往吗?
Joey: I couldn't do it. Monica: Good for you, Joey.
我办不到 干得好,乔伊
Joey: When I'm with a woman, I need to know that I'm going out with more people than she is.
我和一个女人交往时,我一定要确定我交往的对象比她多。
Phoebe: Once, I went out with a guy who had just got divorced. It was really hard. His kids liked me better than him.
一次我和一个刚离婚的家伙交往,这很麻烦。他的孩子更喜欢我一些
Monica: Phoebe? what does this have to do with Chandler's thing?
Phoebe?这和Chandler有什么关系?
Phoebe: No, nothing. I didn't have anything on that topic. So I went another way.
不,一点关系也没有。关于这个话题我什么都不想说,所以我说了个其他的
Ross: Well, y'know, monogamy can be a, uh, tricky concept. I mean, anthropologically speaking Fine. Now you'll never know.
恩,你知道,一夫一妻制值得商榷。就人类学的观点而言…行…这是你们的损失
Monica: We're kidding. C'mon, tell us! All: Yeah! C'mon!
我们开玩笑的。别这样,说吧!对!别这样!
Ross: Alright. There's a theory, put forth by Richard Leakey Rachel: Tahdaaah!
好吧。有个理论,是Richard Leakey 提出的当当!
Chandler: Are we greeting each other this way now? 'Cause I like that.
我们现在都这样打招呼吗?我喜欢。
Rachel: Look! I cleaned! I did the windows. I did the floors. I even used all the attachments on the vacuum, except that little round one with the bristles, I don't know what that's for.
瞧,我大扫除了!我擦窗户,拖地板,我甚至还用了吸尘器上的所有装置,圆形有鬃毛那个除外,我不知道怎么用。
Ross: Oh yeah, nobody knows. And we're not supposed to ask.
哦是,没人知道。我们也不该问。
Rachel: Well, what do you think? All: Very clean! It looks great! Terrific!
你们感觉怎样?非常干净!棒极了!了不起!
Monica:... Oh! II see you moved the green ottoman. All: Uhoh...
哦!你移动了那个绿色的垫椅。啊--哦…
Monica: Howhow did that happen? Rachel: I don't know. I thought it looked better there. And I and also, it's an extra seat around the coffee table.
怎么会这样呢?我不知道……我,我想放这儿会更好些。咖啡桌旁就多了一个座位。