OK, let the bragging begin. How'd you manage it?
好的,我洗耳恭听。你是怎么拿到花的?
I'm not sure. All I do know is I had help. Someone knew I was in trouble, and send a light to guide the way. Who?
我也不知道。我只知道那时我有贵人相助。有人知道我陷入困境用一道光指引我前进。 谁?
I don't know. But whoever it was, I'm only here because of them.
我不知道。不管是谁,没有他的帮助我早就不在人世了。
I'm glad you're back.
你平安归来我很高兴。
Arthur? The woman you met in the forest, what did she tell you?
亚瑟?你在密林中遇到的那个女子,和你说了什么?
Not much. She was too busy trying to get me killed. It was strange, though.
没说什么。她一心要杀了我。但太奇怪了。
In what way?
你是指什么?
I was at her mercy. She could've finished me off but she close not to. She said it wasn't my destiny to die at her hand.
我得到了她的怜悯。她能结果我的命却没有。她说我命不该绝于她手。
You must have been sacred.
你肯定吓坏了吧。
Had its moments.
当时是这样。
Those who practise magic know only evil. They dispire and seek to destroy goodness wherever they find it, which is why she wanted you dead. She is evil.
那些魔法师都心存歹念。他们只会为非作歹荼毒生灵,所以她要置你于死地。她是个恶魔。