You're probably right.
也许你说得对。
So come on just for the sake of argument, if you had to, Arthur or Lancelot?
来吧,我们就假设一下,如果必须选,亚瑟还是兰斯洛特?
But I don't have to and I never will.
但我永远都不可能做这个选择的。
Oh, you are no fun, Gwen.
你太没劲了,格温。
Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in a toast to our new recruit, our new knight of Camelot, Sir Lancelot.
女士们先生们,请向我们的新成员敬酒,卡梅洛特的新骑士,兰斯洛特爵士。
Two yards of ale? Two miles, more like it.
两立方码麦酒?我看都有两立方英里了。
Good morning gentlemen. Don't look at it. Dont smell it, just down it in one.
早上好,先生们。别看,别闻,直接灌下去就好。
Better? Good. Can't have you nodding off first day on the job, Lancelot.
好点了?不错。第一天上班可不能打盹啊,兰斯洛特。
That's Sir Lancelot, if you don't mind.
应该叫他兰斯洛特爵士吧。
What are you doing? King's orders. Stop!
你们干嘛? 国王有令。 慢着!
Tell him what you told me.
把你告诉我的说给他听。