And here we are?
英雄登场...
We found 'em!
我们找到了
Come on!
不是吧
Red!
胖红
Guys, come on!
伙计们 快来
Quick, follow him.
快跟上
Things are looking sunny side up!
准备工作进行得非常顺利
Guys, I'm here. Everything's gonna be okay. We're gonna get you out of here.
伙计们 我来了 你们不会有事的 我们马上救你们出去
Hurry up, Bomb! Come on!
快点 炸弹 快点
I'm coming!
这就来
Don't lose me!
快点跟上
Doesn't this nightmare ever end?
这场噩梦有完没完?
Oh, boy!
我的老天
We want eggs!
要吃蛋
What is he doing up there? This is a civilized buffet.
他在那上面干什么? 我们办的可是文明自助餐
Don't hatch now. Do not hatch now.
千万别孵化 千万别孵化
Get that red scab off my eggs.
把那个红色的家伙从我的蛋蛋上弄下来
Bomb, are you okay? I've been better.
炸弹 你还好吗? 我本来挺好
We want eggs!
要吃蛋
I'm gonna get a running start.
我可以利用一下我的助跑
Chuck time!
飞镖来了
Fine. Boil him, too. Let's pig out! Looks like it's just you and me, pork belly.
算了 把他一起煮了 准备吃大餐了 看来我只能亲自动手了 那个五花肉
I'll be taking that.
把遥控器给我