She's in Canada.
她在加拿大。
Yeahhuh.
耶~呼~
She migrated. She's not made up.
她迁走了 我没骗你。
Okay.
好吧
Look at her! Look at her! She exists, brah! That's great.
看呐!快看她! 她真的存在,布拉 太棒了
Hey, did you guys hear about Roger?
嘿,家伙们,你们知道罗杰吗
my goodness. Are you okay?
哦,我的天哪。Oh,你还好吗
What?
啥?
Hey, brah. I say...
嘿,布拉。我说...
What? Okay.
啥?好的
I tell you about my girlfriend?
我对你说起过我的女朋友了吗
Hey, boss wants to see you.
嘿,老板想见你
Hunter wants to see me? All right. Head in the game, Junior. So, you're Hunter. What do you do around here? No, I hate that. Hunter. Nice. To. Meet. You. No, that's too robot. Just say it normal. Just say it normal. Here we go. Nice to meet you! What is wrong with me?
亨特想见我? 很好。集中注意力,朱尼尔 所以,你就是亨特 你在这里做什么 不,我讨厌那个 亨特。很...高兴...见到...你 不,太像个机器人了 就正常地说,就正常地说。再来一遍 很高兴见到你 我是怎么了
Junior.
朱尼尔
Hunter.
亨特
You know why I built my office entirely out of glass even though birds can't see glass?
你知道我的办公室为什么全是用玻璃建的吗 虽然鸟儿看不见玻璃
I do not.
我不知道
Power move. Eighteen years ago, I saved all storks by getting out of babies and into package delivery. Now, this Monday at Storkcon, the board will announce they're kicking me upstairs. I'm going to be named Chairman. Which means you are going to be named boss.
彰显我的权力地位 十八年前,我将白鹤们从递送宝宝这一行拯救出来 让他们从事网购快递行业 如今,在这周一的白鹤展上 董事会将宣告他们要提拔我 我将赋予董事长的称号 也就是说你要当老板