My mom and papa sent me there, to live with the special children.
我爸妈把我送到那,和那些特别的孩子生活在一起。
And now Tegrisco time to sleep.
Tegrisco,睡觉时间了。
He used to call me Tegrisco.It's Polish, for little tiger.
他曾经叫我 Tegrisco。是波兰语,小老虎的意思
Couldn't have picked a less appropriate nickname, I was always a chicken.
就不能选个更合适的小名,我一直跟个小鸡仔似得。
Why your mom and dad send you away?
为什么你爸妈把你送走呢?
Where we lived in Poland, it was not safe. There were monsters.
我们原来生活在波兰,那里不安全。那里有怪兽。
What kind of monsters?
什么样的怪兽?
Huge ones. With long arms and no eyes. And tentacles like this.
超大型的。长长的臂膀没有眼睛,还有这样的触角。
The dumb thing was, for years I actually believed his stories.
愚蠢的是,那么多年我还一直相信那些故事。
This is Millard, he's invisible.
这是Millard,他是隐形的。
My teacher says they are trick photos.
我老师说这些照片都是PS的。
And did you believe her?
那你相信她吗?
Dad says that you get in one of those places that you were traveling.
爸爸说这些照片可能是你旅行时买的小纪念品而已。
I would never lie to you, Tegrisco.
我永远不会骗你的,Tegrisco
But you did it. About the home... the monsters.
但你还是骗了我。关于那个家那些怪兽