"Nor the furious winter's rages.Thou thy worldly task hast done. "Home art gone, and ta'en thy wages. Golden lads and girls..."
“不再惧怕寒冬 你已完成世俗的苦工 领取工资 然后回家 才子佳人”
Jimmy, I told you already. I don't like the movies. I read books. You're not listening to me.
吉米,我告诉过你了我不喜欢电影 我读书 你不听我的
Subtract us into nakedness and night again and you shall see begin in crete 4000 years ago, the love that ended yesterday in Texas.
在黑夜褪去身外之物 你会看到4000年前故事如何在克里特岛开始 在昨日德克萨斯湮灭的爱情
Hello, daddy. How do I look?
你好,爸爸 我看起来怎么样?
Just beautiful.
美
It's the prom next week.
下周舞会
Already? You're so old and not married yet.
这么快 你们都成大姑娘了
O death in life that turns our men to stone! O change that levels down our gods!
死亡让血肉之躯成为磐石 改变让我们超越神圣
Hello, Mr.Perkins?
您好,帕金斯先生
Your father doesn't approve of my drama club.
你父亲不喜欢我的戏剧俱乐部
Daddy, why don't you want mama to be an actress again?
爸爸,你为什么不希望妈妈再次成为演员?
Because limelight is not becoming to a woman of your mother's years.
因为你们妈妈太老了 不可能再出名了
Oh, you rat! Oh, boo!
真无礼
Oh, yes, you save the whirlwind life of glamour for yourself. Book signings and parties and the like,while we languish here in the wilderness.
你自己倒是过的挺好 新书签售和派对之类的,而我们憔悴在旷野
Do we live in the wilderness? How thrilling!
难道我们生活在旷野?惊心动魄!
We should get knives!
我们应该拿把刀防身!
Yes, we should!
是的!
Guess who will be the head pirate?
猜猜谁是海盗头子?