I am not having this conversation right now.
我现在不想和你说这个。
There's no time like the present, Sameen. Why are you so afraid to talk about your feelings?
择日不如撞日,Sameen。为什么你就这么讨厌谈论感情呢?
Feelings? I'm a sociopath. I don't have feelings.
感情?我反社会人格。我没感情。
And I'm a reformed killer for hire. We're perfect for each other. You're gonna figure that out someday.
而我是洗心革面的雇佣杀手。我们很配啊。你总有一天会明白的。
Root, if you and I were the last two people on the face of this planet...An increasingly plausible scenario given Samaritan's plans.
Root,如果我和你变成地球上最后的两个人类...就Samaritan的计划来说很有可能哦。
Fine. Maybe someday, when Samaritan wipes everyone out...we can talk about it.
好吧。如果有一天Samaritan把其他人都干掉了...我们就可以谈谈这个问题了。
You're saying maybe someday?
你说如果会有那么一天?
Yeah, sure, Root. Maybe someday. Is that good enough for you? Yes, Sameen.
是,当然,Root。如果有这一天的话。你满意了吗?足够了,Sameen。
That's good enough for me.
就这样足够了。
Root? Root!
Root?Root!
It's a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold.
你的机器此时失常,选的可真是时候,Harold。
Give it a second. It's got a lot on its mind.
稍等它一秒。它正在努力思考。
We need a strategy.
我们得想个策略。
A little help please.
拜托帮点忙。
It's a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold.
你的机器此时失常,选的可真是时候,Harold。
Give it a second. It's got a lot on its mind.
稍等它一秒。它正在努力思考。