Today begin the adventures of Mary Elizabeth Watson and John Hamish Watson.
今天开始的冒险主角是玛丽·伊丽莎白·华生和约翰·哈密斯·华生。
The two reasons why every single one of us is...
我们是为他们来到这里……
What did you say?
你刚说什么?
You said... "John Hamish Watson." You said that. You said "Hamish."
你刚说……约翰·哈密斯·华生。你说了,你说哈密斯。
This is a famous detective, it's Sherlock Holmes and his partner, John Hamish Watson.
这是那位名侦探,夏洛克·福尔摩斯和他的搭档,约翰·哈密斯·华生。
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
How did you know his middle name?
你怎么知道他中间名?
He never tells anyone, he hates it.
他跟谁都不说,他讨厌这名字。
John "H" Watson? Yep. Henry? Shut up. Humphrey? Shut up. Higgins? 'Go away!'
约翰·H·华生?嗯。亨利?住嘴。汉弗莱?住嘴。希金斯?你走开!
It took him years to confide in me. Oh...
他好些年后才肯告诉我。噢……
That's my birth certificate. Yep.
这是我的出生证明。对。
And the woman—she knew.
还有那位女人,她知道。
Hamish. John Hamish Watson, just if you were looking for baby names.
哈密斯。约翰·哈密斯·华生,如果你们要给小孩取名的话。
God knows where she is.
天知道她在哪里。