You called me Abe, in the house. Why?
你喊我Abe,在房子里的时候,为啥?
You look like him.Just for a moment.Before you started screaming, running away and concussing yourself.
你看起来像他。有那么一瞬间 在你尖叫逃跑之前
Wait, what's happening?
等一下,发生了什么?
We are waiting until the coast is clear before we go into the loop.
我们在等着海岸没人了好进入时间循环。
You never know who might be watching.
你永远不知道有什么人在偷看。
Wait, before we...before we go into what?
等下,进入什么?
Please Jake Ms. peregrine's waiting.She saw on the ferry and sent us to get you.
好了,Jake, 佩小姐在等着呢。她看到你在渡轮上,让我们来接你。
Where do you think you're going?
你觉得你是要去哪?
To my room.I'm a... I am a guest here.
回我房间。我是...我是这的房客。
Does this look like a hotel to you?
这看起来像个旅馆吗?
Yeah... No!I've... I've got a key.Talk to the manager. He'll tell you.
恩...不!我有...我有钥匙。去问下管理员,他会告诉你的。
I'm the manager, boy.
我就是管理员,孩子。
He's American.
他是美国人。
Maybe he's army?
也许他们是军队的?
Bollocks! Listen to his accent. It's terrible!He is a spy.
听他的口音,太难听了。 他是个间谍。
What? No, I'm not I'm a tourist
啥?不,我不是,我就是个游客。
I say, we should get the truth out of him the oldfashioned way.
我说吧,我们得问出事情的真相用“传统”方式。