Rachel: Somebody, somebody.
谁来,谁来。
Monica: I'll go. I'll go. OK, senior year of college...on a pool table.
我来,我来。好吧,大四的时候…在台球桌上。
All: Whoooaa! Pool table?
哇!台球桌哦!
Ross: That's my sister.
那可是我妹妹啊。
Joey: OK. OK...my weirdest place would have to be...the women's room on the second floor of the New York City Public Library.
好吧…我最奇怪的地方应该就是…纽约市立图书馆二楼的女洗手间。
Monica: Oh my God! What were you doing in a library?
哦,我的天!你去图书馆做什么?
Ross: Pheebs, what about you?
Pheebs,你呢?
Phoebe: Oh... Milwaukee... It's a really weird place.
哦…Milwaukee。那真的是一个奇怪的地方。
Rachel: Ross?
嗯…Ross?
Ross: Disneyland, 1989, "It's a Small World After All."
迪斯尼公园,1989年,"小世界"。
All: No way!
不会吧!
Ross: The ride broke down, so Carol and I went behind a couple of those mechanical Dutch children... then they fixed the ride and we were asked never to return to the Magic Kingdom. So, let's see, that would leave....
船坏了,所以我和Carol就去了那几个荷兰机器小孩后面…...然后他们修好了船,而我们被告之永远不准再去奇幻王国了。我们看看,还剩谁了...
Phoebe: Oh, Rachel?
哦,Rachel?
Rachel: Oh come on, I already went.
哦,别这样,我都说过了。
Monica: You did not go!
你没有!
All: Come on... Tell us... Come on.
说吧,说吧,快点告诉我们。
Rachel: Oh, alright. The weirdest place would have to be...oh, the foot of the bed.
哦,好吧。最奇怪的地方应该就是…哦,床脚。
Ross: Step back.
大家退后。
Joey: We have a winner!
冠军产生了!
Phoebe: hey, you know, this must be what the fridge looks like with the door closed... Spooky.
这应该就是冰箱关上门的时候的样子吧。太恐怖了。