Can I take you home?I can't go home.
我送你回家吧 我不能回去
Why not?Because I'm scared.Why are you scared?
为什么不 因为我害怕 为什么要害怕
Caroline, you can talk to me.
卡罗琳 有什么事情尽管和我说
Katherine's going to be there,and she's going to want me to tell her everything that happened today.
凯瑟琳会去我家找我的 她会让我告诉她 今天发生的所有事情
She told me I had to spy on you and report back to her.
她让我监视你的一举一动 然后向她汇报
I know.And I've been so mad at you.
我知道 而且我因为此事一直都很生气
But then, I tried to put myself in your position
但是后来 我试着站在你的立场去想
so that I could understand why you would do this to me, and to Stefan,because he's been such a friend to you.
好让我明白 你为什么要这么对我 对斯特凡 因为他可是为你两肋插刀的朋友
Who did she threaten?Matt.She threatened Matt.
她拿谁威胁你 马特 她拿马特威胁我
And I'm so scared of her, Elena.I am so scared of her.
埃琳娜 我很怕她 我好怕她
And you should be.Caroline, we all should be.
这很正常 卡罗琳 我们都怕她
Why is she doing this?What does she want?
她为什么要这么做 她想要什么
That's the million dollar question.
这就是问题的关键了
Hey, Sheriff. It's Mason Lockwood.I just want to make sure everything went okay today.
警长 是我 梅森·洛克伍德 我只是想确认一下今天一切都进展顺利
I didn't see you later, and...give me a call, will you?
因为后来我没再见到你 打给我 好吗