Come on. Let's get to my workshop.We'll be safe there.
快走 去我的工作室 那里很安全
All right, okay, all right, all right. It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.We just need to keep a lowpro here. Okay? If one person sees a stork with a baby, my chances of being named boss are ruined. So... What are you doing?
好的,可以的,没事儿 一切都会很好 一切都会顺利 我们只需保持低调 好吗 如果有人看到带着宝宝的送子鹤 我的老板梦就破碎了 所以 你在干嘛
I wanna see the baby!
我想看看这个小宝宝
No, no, no. We do not open that thing. Just a brief exposure to baby cuteness can ruin your life.
不行 我们不能打开它 小宝宝可爱面容的短暂曝光就会毁了你的生活
Remember Jasper?
贾斯伯你记住了吗
Hmm. I'm trying to put my finger on it.I can't think of who..
呃 我试着把手指放进去. 我想不到谁....
You're being sarcastic because he changed the course of your life.
你现在正变得尖酸刻薄 因为他已经改变了你生活轨道
That's right.
没错
Yeah.
好
Huh. How about this?
这样呢
Huh. All right, stroken is on Monday.Today is Friday. If I can just deliver this thing by then,I can still be named boss.Gardner family, here I come!
星期一是重点 今天星期五 如果我能在那时候前送完这个孩子,我还是能被任命为老板 加纳德一家,我来了
But your wing's broken. You can't...
但是你的翅膀受伤了.你不能
Make a plan! Stick to the plan! Always deliver! I'll never fly again!
计划制定 坚持计划 始终传送!我再也飞不起来了