I pinged Scott Mason's phone. His gps shut off near the end of Candle Drive.
我定位了斯考特·梅森的手机,他的定位系统最后显示在坎德尔道上
Isn't that near the botanical gardens?
那不是在植物园附近吗
She's taking himback to the scene of the crime. Jack.
她要把他带回当年的犯罪现场。杰克。
Please. Stop.
求你了,住手
Oh, remember? I said that very same thing, and you said, "Don't worry. It will all be over soon."
记得吗,我当年说过同样的话,你的回应是"别担心,很快就结束了"
What are-what are you gonna do? Oh, my god. What are you...no, no!
你要...你要干什么?天呐,你想干什么,不要,不要
You took something from us that night. Now I'm gonna take something from you.
那天晚上你夺走了我们的童贞。我也要从你这里夺走一样东西
You are never gonna hurt anyone ever again.
你再也不能伤害任何人了
No, no! What are you doing? Please. No. Don't do this! Oh, my god! No!
不,不,你想干什么?求你了,不要,别这么做。天呐,不
No! Please! Cori, please, no. I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不要,求你了,科妮,拜托,不要。我很抱歉,我很抱歉
Meg is dead. I'm sorry.
梅格死了,我很抱歉。
Let him go, Cori. I got her.
放开他,科妮。我去追