You know Emma, of course.And I think thats everyone.
Emma你应该见过了。 我想这就是所有人了。
Didn't Bronwyn have a brother?
Bronwyn不是有个兄弟吗?
Yes, Victor's upstairs.Wait, where did Enoch and Olive go?
恩,Victor在楼上。对了,Enoch和Olive去哪了?
Heaven knows.Enoch's been off ever since we went to look for Jake.
天知道。我们去找Jake的时候Enoch就不见了。
Ms. Peregrine there's a policemen at the door.He says it's about the pub.
佩小姐,门口有位警察先生。他说是关于酒馆的事情。
We discuss this later, Emma.
我们晚会儿再聊,Emma.
It wasn't their fault.Honestly, just they were just trying to help.
不是他们的错。老实说,他们只是想帮忙而已。
Thanks. You're not as vet as I thought.
谢啦,你没我想象的那么混嘛
She's not really going to kill anyone, is she?
她不是要去干掉谁吧?
Not if she can talk her way out of it.Would you help me with something.Enoch usually does it but, like I said, he is sulking somewhere.
如果磨嘴皮子能搞定就不会。能帮我个忙吗?一般都是Enoch帮我,不过这会也不知道他在哪郁闷去了。
Is that because of me?
是因为我的关系吗?
He is possessive.
小伙儿占有欲太强。
So... What you need help with?
所以...需要我帮什么?
One of my daily chores.Put the baby squirrel back in the tree.
日常琐事之一。把小松鼠放回它们书上的窝。
What baby squirrel?
什么小松鼠?