手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绝命毒师 > 绝命毒师第二季 > 正文

绝命毒师第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集 制毒缓解经济压力

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Well, we've come a long way, Walt.

沃尔特,我们已经有了很大的进展
Here at the end of round one,
第一轮的治疗已经结束了
I'm going to recommend cautious optimism.
我保持谨慎乐观的态度
We'll check back in two months,
两个月以后
See how you've responded, reassess,
我们会再看看你身体的反应,重新评估
And decide our next move, if any.
然后决定你下一步的治疗方案
That's right around the time the baby's due, correct?
就在你妻子的预产期,对吗
Yeah.
对的
Try to think of this as good timing.
朝好的方面看吧
You'll start feeling better soon, more like yourself,
你会很会好起来的,会更像从前
And your hair should start to come back.
头发也会长出来的
I kind of gotten used to the old cue ball look.
我已经有点习惯了这种光头造型了
I prefer to think of it as streamlined.
应该说是流线型
Right. Aerodynamic.
对,空气阻力小
No more confusion?
不再困惑了吧
Absolutely none.
当然不了
How are you two holding up?
你们俩最近关系怎么样
Fine.
很好
I mean, you know, we're busy, but...
我是说,我们都挺忙的,不过
We're good.
我们处得不错
Absolutely.
当然
It's all good.
一切都很好
So, we're not going through an insurer. Is that correct?
不用保险支付,对吗
Yes. Direct bill.
没错,直接支付
Just need to print it out for you.
现在帮你把帐单打印出来
I thought we had discussed a cash discount.
我们不是讨论过会有现付折扣的吗
Absolutely. It's included.
没错,已经包括在内了
Just a reminder,
提醒你一下
We do have a payment plan available,
我们现在有个付款计划
should you be interested.
你可能会感兴趣
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Then, what about the MRI?
那核磁共振怎么样
Can you please explain to me
你能给我解释一下
the distinction between diagnostic and exploratory?
诊断性和探索性的区别吗
Yeah, but either way, his doctor ordered it.
但是他的医生两个都订了
It should be covered.
当然要包括在内
You bet I will. Yeah, in triplicate.
我会的,一式三份
Well, I'm sorry you couldn't be of more help, too.
很抱歉你没帮上什么忙
Bitch.
贱人
Been around someone who smokes?
你和吸烟的人呆过吗
The hospital bill came.
医院帐单来了
That was fast.
可真快啊
Three-day stay: $13,000 and counting.
住院三天,总计一万三
Is this something that Gretchen and Elliott might cover?
能让格雷琴和埃利奥特帮我们承担一点吗
I know it's strictly your domain, but...
我知道那样做你会不乐意,不过
They will. I'm sure they will.
我相信他们愿意买单
I'll handle it.
我来处理
Bring me up to speed on Salamanca. Dead.
给我塞拉曼加案子最新消息,死了
Still? Completely.
仅此而已, 完全没错
Okay, then. Well, thanks for stopping by.
好的,很高兴你能来
So things are quiet.
最近外面很平静
Not a lot of crystal on the streets right now.
街上没什么人卖冰毒了
Good.
很好
That's not going to last.
这种情况不会持续很久的
Waiting to see who rallies the roaches now
等着看谁会重振旗鼓
That his turf's up for grabs.
现在屠库的生意很容易到手
No takers so far?
现在还没人接盘吗
We keep hearing a name. Heisenberg.
我们不断听到一个名字,海森堡
Lately, pretty much every dime-bagger we come across.
最近几乎抓的小混混都提到这个名字
Heisenberg? Yeah, I know.
海森堡, 对
Maybe it's a tweaker urban legend.
可能他会是下一个大毒枭
Still, somebody somewhere is cooking
还是有人在秘密制造
that big blue we keep finding.
那些我们追查的冰毒
Anyway, we'll stay on it.
无论如何,我们会继续跟进的
Know why sharks are at the top of the food chain, Hank?
知道为什么鲨鱼在食物链的顶端吗,汉克
'Cause they have three sets of teeth
因为它们有三排牙齿
and will take a bite out of anything?
能一口咬开任何东西吗
Some of those suckers travel thousands of miles
它们追踪上千英里
In pursuit of their prey.
只为追捕自己的猎物
Yeah, I think I heard that.
对,我想我听说过
You, my friend, are a great white.
你,就是一条大白鲨
How does Albuquerque Liaison,
觉得阿尔布开克联络处
Tri-state Border Interdiction Task Force sound?
三国边境封锁任务组怎么样
Like one hell of a promotion.
听上去像是升职
As of the 1st, I want you to split your time
现在刚开始,我希望你能
Between here and ElPaso.
同时兼顾这里和埃尔帕索
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
谢谢你,长官
What you gonna do without me, Gomie?
没有我你怎么办,格米
Celebrate.
当然是庆祝
I won't have to look at your ugly mug six days a week.
再也不用一周六天看到你这张丑脸了
Hey, buddy, I am the brains and the brawn.
我可是智勇双全啊
I'm the whole package.
我是全能王
I'm glad I didn't just eat.
还好没多吃东西,我都要吐了
I'm surprised his head still fits through the door.
真神奇他的头居然不会卡在门上
Wanna grab lunch? Hell, yeah.
想吃个饭庆祝下吗, 当然
'Cause you're buying. Done.
因为是你请客, 就这么办
I'll meet you morons downstairs.
你们两个傻子到楼下等我
Try not to get lost on the way.
别迷路了
Hi, Ricky
你好,里奇
How you doing? Yeah, I'm stoked, too.
最近好吗,我好极了
Yeah, ElPaso.
当然,那可是埃尔帕索
Here's the man.
大人物来了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Hits two in the sand, two in the forest.
沙漠里两个,森林里两个
And then he says, "Give me a four."
然后他说,四个一起上呀
You got some nerve coming back here.
你吃了豹子胆,居然还敢回来
Or you're even dumber than I thought.
要么你就是比我想得还傻
Maybe both.
可能都有吧
Balance for the tow, the repairs,
赔给你拖车费,修理费
And extra for, you know, damages and stuff to the gate,
另外还有你大门的损失
the toilet...
和厕所
Look, like I said,
就跟我说的一样
My word is my bond.
我说话算话
What would you charge me to store this here?
我把车寄放在这里,你要收多少钱
A million-five. Come on, yo.
150万, 别这样
Your sister.
要么就用你妹妹来抵
Dawg, I'm serious, all right? I got storage needs.
兄弟,我是认真的,我得把车停了
And I got scratch up front.
前面刮花了
We could, you know, negotiate.
我们可以,谈谈价钱
500.
500元
A month? A week.
一个月吗, 一星期
For real?
说真的吗
See ya. Wait.
回见, 等等
Just hold on. Just chill.
别急,冷静点
Sounds good. Totally doable.
听起来不错,很可行
Outside. Inside.
停在外面, 停在里面
Forget it. Man, come on.
那就算了,伙计,别这样
Your fence is too easy to climb.
你的围墙太容易爬进来了
Inside, padlocked, plus gate privileges.
停在里面,锁门,外加大门的优先使用权
Come again? Gate, in and out, privileges.
又要重蹈覆辙吗, 大门进出保留优先权
Month to month. Cash up front.
租金一月一付,先给钱
Inside.
停在里面
And I don't know you. I don't know Jack.
我不认识你,我也不认识杰克
You selling?
那辆车卖吗
I'll let you take it for nine Gs.
9000块卖给你
What about that one?
那辆呢
Serious?
开玩笑吧
It's Jane, right?
你是叫珍妮,对吗
Well, Jane, I gotta say, this place is awesome.
珍妮,这个地方太棒了
Really? Does it inspire awe?
真的吗,不是说套话
No. I mean, it's great.
不是,真的很棒
Just what I've been looking for. That's what I meant.
就跟我想找的一样,我就这么个意思
I had an entire house before,
我以前有一整栋房子
Detached and all,
整幢独立式别墅
But I was just tired of all the
但我对打理草坪
Lawn care and upkeep and whatnot.
房屋维护,还有摆设布置厌烦了
Well, the blinds are new. Everything's been painted.
百叶窗是新的,全都粉刷一新
Jesus.
天啊
Utilities are included.
设施齐全
Stacking. Sweet.
折叠式的,太好了
You got cable? Already wired.
有有线电视吗,已经装了天线了
Just call to activate. High speed, whatever.
打个电话就能开通,很快捷
Bathroom, cool tile.
浴室,瓷砖很酷
Bedroom.
卧室
Nice.
很棒
I'm a fan of the hardwood.
我很喜欢硬木地板
So? You're interested?
这么说,你有兴趣
Definitely.
毫无疑问
And you're good with NPNS?
那你也接受NPNS
Sorry. What?
对不起,你说什么
In the ad? No smoking, no pets.
广告上说的,不准吸烟,不准养宠物
You want to smoke, you do it outside.
你要吸烟就到外面去吸
It's cool. No worries. The usual drill.
可以,不用担心, 按照惯例
I'll need a W-2 or a recent pay stub, current employer,
我要W-2表,最近的收入证明和雇主信息(美国雇员必须填写的文件,包括年收入和缴纳的税)
Former address, you know, the yadda-yadda.
还有以前的地址什么的资料
And if it's all copasetic, I'll call.
如果都没问题,我会打电话通知你
Look,
听我说
The thing is I can...
情况是,我可以
Unbelievable.
简直难以置信
I'm currently in-between situations.
最近我正处在过渡阶段
And I'm currently not renting.
那我最近不准备出租
I got the money and I'm totally good for it
我有钱,有能力付房租
For, like, ever.
一直都会有
Come on, yo, can you please,
别这样,唷,求你了
Please just help a brother out?
就当是帮帮兄弟吧
Yo, my dad's not really a "make exceptions" kind of guy.
唷,我老爸可没这么好说话
Trust me. Your dad?
相信我,你老爸
Owns the place. I manage it.
房子是我老爸的,我帮他打理
Pen on paper, that's what I need.
我要的是白纸黑字
Or go run your game somewhere else.
否则你就到别的地方玩去
Dude, I got nowhere else to go. This is it.
别傻了,我无处可去了,这里就是我的家
And I got no game, all right?
我真的没有骗你,相信我好吗
I just need a chance.
我只需要一个机会
Look, my folks, they kicked me out.
我的家人把我赶了出来
I'm a disappointment, apparently.
很明显,我不太长进
Didn't meet their expectations, again.
再一次让他们失望了
So, you know, now I'm "gratis" or whatever.
所以我现在,无家可归了
But you know what?
但是知道吗
I'm a good person and I work hard.
我是个好人,工作努力
I will pay you every month and I will pay you on time.
我会每个月都准时付房租的
I will not mess this up, okay? I swear.
我不会搞砸的,我发誓
Rent just went up.
现在租金涨价了
A hundred more a month.
一个月多付一百
That's the cash price.
那是现金价
You rock. You won't regret this.
你酷毙了,你不会后悔的
And, in addition to first and last,
还有除了第一个和最后一个月
I want two more months.
我还想要你先多付两个月
DBAA fee, nonrefundable.
DBAA费用,恕不退款
Of course. No problem. DBAA. Obviously.
当然, DBAA,当然没问题
What's DBAA?
什么是DBAA
"Don't be an asshole." Gotcha.
"别做讨厌的人" 我懂了
I live next door.
我就住在隔壁
Really?
真的吗
And don't think for one second you have squatters' rights,
别以为你有权利霸占着房子
Because you don't.
它不属于你
If you blow this, I want you gone.
如果你搞砸了,你就得马上滚蛋
I know guys that'll have your skinny ass
我了解你们这些人,我会把你一脚踹出门
Out back by the dumpster faster than you can blink.
然后把东西扔出去,你连眼睛都来不及眨
I'll fill it in. Just sign your name.
我会帮你搞定这些,签名就行
Which is what, by the way?
顺便问问,你叫什么
It's Jesse.
杰西
Jesse Jackson.
杰西·杰克逊
Seriously?
真的吗
What?
怎么了
What are you doing? Beating off. What's it look like?
你在干什么, 享受生活,还能干什么
That is, in fact, exactly what it looks like to me.
我看到的确实是这样
Brewing is an art form, Marie.
酿酒是一种艺术,玛丽
I think you'd appreciate that by now.
希望你也能懂得欣赏
Christmas, the batch of '06? Come on.
这可是06年圣诞节的一批,快尝尝
So, let me get this straight.
好吧,我直说吧
You call in sick the day after receiving
你居然请了病假躲在这里
A long-awaited career-boosting promotion
还是在得到了梦寐以求的升职以后
So you can play October fest in your man cave?
就为了在这里喝酒寻开心
I don't get it. Really, I don't.
我真的不明白,不懂
Babe, relax.
宝贝儿,放松点
Please, don't tell me to relax.
别让我放松
You know I hate that. Right.
你知道我讨厌听到这话,没错
Dave said I should express that.
戴夫说我应该说出来
All I'm saying is everything's fine.
我想说的是一切都很好
I can take a day.
我就想放天假
No big deal.
没什么大不了的
Now, get that sweet ass out of here
现在,我可爱的小宝贝儿快走吧
So I can concentrate.
不然我没法集中精力
Okay, so what's the plan?
好吧,计划是什么
The plan is we cook.
计划就是我们制毒
Why are we cooking
我们为什么还要制毒
When we can't even move what we cook?
现在根本卖不出去
Well, how much do you think you can sell on your own?
你觉得靠你自己能卖出去多少
Say if I cooked during the days and you worked the nights.
假设我白天制毒,你晚上去卖的话
Dude. What?
傻瓜,什么
Prior to Tuco, that was your plan, wasn't it?
在屠库之前,那不是你的想法吗
I understand it'll be a fraction of what we brought in before,
我知道这比我们之前赚的少多了
But still, what choice do we have?
但我们还有别的选择吗
First of all, there's no "we."
首先,别说什么我们
You're talking me, solo,
你说的是我,一个人单干
Busting hump slinging shards.
在外面苦干还要担心吃子弹
I got profile now.
我现在有案底了
Don't you get that? A D.E.A.'s up my ass.
你不懂吗,有个禁毒署的家伙盯上我了
I'm not exposing myself
我可不会为了那点小钱
to that level of risk for chump change.
把自己暴露了
No way. Then what do you suggest?
没门,那你想怎么样
I don't think either of us are eager
我想我们谁
to jump into bed with another Tuco.
都不会再想和屠库这样的家伙合作了
I got bills, man.
我现在有经济压力
You've got bills?
你会有经济负担
Rent, yo. Responsibilities.
房租,唷,有责任了
I've already lost more than I have made,
我失去的远比得到的多
And I am tired of dicking around out here.
我厌倦了整天在这儿胡搞乱来的日子
You want to know how much I've got left?
想知道我失去了多少吗
After completing my first round of treatment
我第一轮的治疗结束了以后
And financing the world's most expensive alibi?
为世界上最贵的不在场证明买单
Zero! Zip! Nothing!
什么都没了,都没了
I've got nothing to show for all of this.
之前的一切都付诸东流
Nothing for my family, which,
一分钱都没能留给家人
As you might remember, was the damn point!
要是你还记得的话,那才是该死的重点
But seeing as throwing in the towel is not an option,
但是现在认输并不是好主意
That leaves us with a total of two choices.
现在只有两条路可选
We go into business with yet another homicidal lunatic
要么再和另一个杀人疯子做生意
Or you and I start...
要么你和我开始
You selling whatever you can.
你尽你所能卖货
There's a third way.
还有第三种选择
And what would that be?
是什么
We got to be Tuco.
我们自己做屠库
Cut out the middle man. Run our own game.
省掉中间商,我们自己做经销
So you're going to, what?
那你要怎么做
Snort meth off a bowie knife?
用把猎刀把病毒吸进鼻子吗
You gonna beat your homies to death when they dis you?
把反对你的人都往死里打
Look, I know some guys. All right?
听我说,我认识几个人
I can create a network.
我可以建立销售网络
We control production and distribution.
我们自己控制生产和分销
That way, we stay off the front lines
我们从第一线退下来
while moving some serious glass.
不要自己去冒险
The point here is to make money, right?
关键是能赚钱,对吗
Sky-high stacks.
赚大把大把的钱
That's not the point? No, I am not willing to do that.
难道我说的不对吗,不是我不想这么干
Who said anything about you?
谁说那关你的事了
I don't vote for this plan.
我不同意这个计划
I'm not comfortable bringing in unknown enties into our operation.
我不喜欢不认识的人加入我们的生意
You don't get to vote.
你没有投票的权利
I beg your pardon?
你再说一遍
This is a partnership, remember?
我们可是合作伙伴,记得吗
I remember.
我记得
You cook, I sell.
你制毒,我卖毒
That was the division of labor when we started all this.
我们一开始就是这么分工的
And that's exactly how we should have kept it.
现在也该这么保持下去
'Cause I sure as hell didn't find myself locked in a trunk
这样我肯定不会让自己被锁在卡车里
or on my knees with a gun to my head
还要被抢指着跪在地上等死
Before your greedy old ass came along, all right?
在你这贪婪的老头来之前都不会
All right, I will admit to a bit of a learning curve.
好吧,我承认还要学着慢慢来
And perhaps I was overly ambitious.
可能我是太有野心了
But in any case, it's not gonna happen that way anymore.
但无论如何,不会再发生了
Damn straight. Know why?
非常正确,知道为什么吗
'Cause we do things my way this time,
因为我们这次按我的办法来
or I walk.
否则我就不干了
You need me more than I need you.
你现在更需要我
Walt.
沃尔特
Yo, Skinny Pete. What's up, brother?
唷,瘦子皮特,最近怎么样
Eh, Combo. Good to see you.
康宝,见到你真好
Welcome to my humble abode.
欢迎光临寒舍
Good deal, mover. Good deal.
房子不错啊,伙计
Yo. Badger, hey.
唷,猴子
Cool crib, man.
房子真酷啊,伙计
It echoes.
还有回声
Let me give you a virtual tour.
我带你们虚拟地参观一下
Plasma is gonna go right here.
等离子彩电会挂在这里
Probably, like, a 50-inch wall-mounted.
可能50英寸,壁挂式
Plasma rocks it over LCD, yo.
等离子比液晶的牛多了,唷
Nah. They burn in, yo.
才不,会烧屏的,唷
But the picture's way sharper. Blacks are deeper, too.
但图画质好多了,黑色也很纯
They got 3-D coming out, like, any day now.
马上三维电视机也要有了
That's what I'm waiting for.
那才是我想要的
Porn, cuz! Jesus.
A片,爽啊, 老天啊
Like, 3-D ta-tas, like, right in your face.
那可是三维立体的,感觉就在眼前
I'm gonna get a couple of
我还要弄几个
Those zero-gravity chairs for right here,
零重力椅子放在这里
For your ultimate viewing comfort.
终极的观看享受
Those are buck.
那可得花大价钱
It's gonna be pretty much sparse.
这里要弄得空旷些
Very Asian-y, modern stuff.
亚洲现代风格
Feng shui, yo. I can dig it.
风水,唷,我懂一些
And I'm thinking, just a bunch of candles,
我想放几支蜡烛
Maybe one of those little fountain jobs right here.
在这里弄个小喷泉什么的
It's gonna be chill.
肯定会超酷
The ladies, they cream up real nice for, like, candles and shit.
女士们就喜欢搞那些烛光情调
You are going to score, big time!
你肯定会艳福不浅啊
All right, so how about we get, you know, down to it?
我们坐下来谈谈正事怎么样
There's some refreshments over here if you want to partake.
你们想吃的话,有点零食饮料
You got any other refreshments?
还有别的什么吗
I could kick it. It's been a while.
我已经戒了,有一阵子了
I could totally go for a loving spoonful.
我现在就想尝一口
No bomb, no beer, no weed.
今天没有啤酒,也没有大麻
You smoke it up on your own time.
要抽自己回家抽
We're talking business here.
在这里只谈正事
So listen up. This is how it goes.
听好了,现在这么干
I front each of you an ounce.
我给你们每人一盎司货
You sell it for 2,500. I keep the two, you keep the five.
你们卖2500我拿2000你们拿500
No cutting it. You sell it as is, all right?
别揩油,老老实实卖,懂吗
2,500 an ounce? 2500
一盎司
That's kinda, like, hopeful, bro.
价钱有点好像太高了
Street's maybe 17, 18.
街上都只卖1700,1800
This is the best shiz ever.
这可是最上乘的货
Everybody and their mother's gonna want a taste.
阿爹阿娘都会想要尝尝
And second, who else is selling right now, huh?
还有,现在还有谁在卖货
It's dry out there, that's for sure. Church.
外面确实断货了,大家都去教堂了
So you point it how you want, okay?
所以重点是你们想怎样
Quarter, half, teener, whatever.
男女老少随便怎么来
But I make what I make. Two large. No exceptions.
但是我要保证我那份2000,没得商量
Short me, you're out.
少了我的,你就给我走人
Cut it, you're out.
揩油,也给我走人
Period.
而且要快
This is a big opportunity I am giving you.
我给你们的可是大好的赚钱机会
Understand?
听懂了吗
Badger, what is this?
猴子,怎么样
A big opportunity.
大好机会
Exactly. All right? This is the ground floor.
说的没错,这只是第一步
Gentlemen, how far you go is up to you.
兄弟们,能走多远要靠你们了
So bring out the product, yo.
那拿货出来吧,唷
Not here, all right? Not ever.
不在这儿,以后也不在这儿
Blind drop. I will let you know when and where.
直接出货,我会告诉你们地点时间
All right?
好吗
You'll be hearing from me.
我会通知你们
Now, I got mad volume,
现在我有大量的货要出手
So you move it quick, you move it right.
卖得越快,赚的也越多
There is always more.
我的货源源不断
DBAA, mo-fos.
别做讨厌的人,生意开张了
All right? Apply yourselves.
你们加油干
It's an armpit.
那就是个龌龊的角落
It's not an armpit.
不是龌龊的角落
Excuse me. You're right.
对不起,你说得对
It's the Paris of the Southwest.
那里是西南方的巴黎之城
Please, it's Texas, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份上,那可是德克萨斯啊
Right on the border of lawless Mexican hell.
就在没有王法的墨西哥边境上
Human heads, they leave.
人头,他们会在那里扔人头
The cartels, they litter the place with human heads.
大毒枭们,会在那里抛尸
Pretty sure that's why I'm going there.
这就是派我去那里的原因
It's like a calling card or a shout-out or something.
好像还应该大肆宣传庆祝一样
Now, D.C., on the other hand, I could get behind.
要是华盛顿的话,我还能跟着一起去
You just do your time like a good boy,
你在那里埋头苦干
And I could see us in a cute little condo in Georgetown in a couple of years.
没几年就能在乔治城可爱的公寓大厦住上了
I went online
我上网
To this fantastic
看了超棒的
real estate website for D.C.
华盛顿地产网站
There's just so much, I don't know,
我说不清,好像那里很有
culture there.
文化气息
I was talking to Melinda, Hank's boss's wife.
我和汉克上司的妻子梅琳达谈过
The one with the helmet hair and the permanent lip liner.
那个留着钢盔头,永远画着唇线的女人
Anyway, she was saying that...
总之,她对我说
Apologize.
道歉吧
What?
什么
I will not listen
我不想
To one more word
再多听一个字
Until you apologize.
除非你先道歉
For?
为了什么
You know perfectly well, Marie.
你心里清楚着呢,玛丽
Well, obviously I don't... Your lies.
很明显,我完全, 你撒谎了
to me.
对我说谎了
The shoplifting?
在商店里顺手牵羊
All of it?
所有的一切
Did you really think it was all just
难道你真的以为
neatly gonna go away?
这一切都能就这样算了吗
If you hadn't tried to return it...
如果不是你硬要还回去的话
Apologize.
道歉
Now or never. I mean it.
这是你最后的机会,我是认真的
Or it'll never be the same.
否则我们就一刀两断
Why are you punishing me?
为什么这样惩罚我
If you don't respect me
如果你完全不尊重我
Enough to apologize, to tell me the truth, then...
不想道歉的话,那就告诉我实话
I need my sister back.
我想找回以前的妹妹
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
You want the gory details?
你想要听血淋淋的细节吗
No, you don't.
不,你不会想听的
Keep you up at night.
会让你睡不着的
So...
那么
Was it scary?
当时吓人吗
Hell, yeah, it was freaking scary, you little punk.
非常恐怖,年轻人
Jesus.
老天啊
But you were way faster than him.
但你开枪比他快
Well, I'm here, aren't I?
我还在这里,不是吗
Hell, yeah. Kick ass and take names.
你揍扁他,还出名了
Son. Nah, it's fine.
儿子,不用,没事
You know what it is?
你知道是什么感觉吗
A cockroach comes out from under a fridge, what do you do?
一个蟑螂从冰箱底下爬出来,你怎么办
I mean, you don't think about it.
你根本不用想
You stop them down.
你会打死它们
Where do they come from?
他们怎么会变成那样
Criminals, like the one you...
我是说罪犯,像你打死的那个
What do you think it is that makes them who they are.
你觉得是什么原因让他们变成了罪犯
Buddy, you might as well be asking me about the roaches.
伙计,你最好问我关于蟑螂的问题
All I know is there's a whole armada.
我所知道的就是有一大群的罪犯
Man, I gotta piss like a racehorse.
伙计,我去撒个尿
Cops!
警察
I wasn't sure it was you.
我不肯定是你
New car?
新车吗
Keeping things on the D.L.
东西放在厢式车上了
I'm guessing this one doesn't bounce.
我猜你的办法不奏效吧
Your half.
你那份
15K. That's what I'm talking about.
15000,我承诺过的
You're welcome.
不用客气
Jesus.
上帝啊
Help me understand the math, okay?
帮我做做算术,好吗
I gave you 1 pound, correct?
我给了你一磅,对吗
You and I split $2,000 per ounce.
每盎司,你和我平分2000
$1,000 each. 1 pound, that's 16 ounces.
每人1000 1磅也就是16盎司
16 ounces should net to me $16,000.
16盎司应该是16000才对
16,
是16
Not 15.
不是15
Something came up.
出了点状况
Something came up?
出了状况
One of my guys got held up by a couple junkies.
我的一个人被一帮吸毒的困住了
Lost an ounce. But it's cool, okay? Skinny Pete's cool.
损失了一盎司,但还好瘦子皮特没事
So you're saying that
所以你的意思是
Your guy got robbed. Or, rather, you got robbed,
你的人被抢劫了,或者说,你被抢劫了
But it doesn't matter.
但是没关系
Dude, it's called "breakage," okay?
傻瓜,那个叫损耗
Like K-Mart. Shit breaks.
就像大超市,货品总会有损耗
And you're thinking this is acceptable?
而且你觉得这些都可以接受
It's the cost of business, yo.
这就是做生意的代价,唷
You're sweating me over a grand?
你要为了1000块跟我烦吗
Look, I'm just the chemist, here.
我只是个化学家
I'm not the street guy, yo.
我可不是街上的小混混,唷
But it seems to me that what you call "breakage"
对我来说你所谓的损耗
Is just you making a fool of yourself.
只是让自己看起来像傻子
I've got another technical term for you.
我还要送你另一个专业术语
"Non-sustainable business model."
不可持续的商业模式
You're focusing on the negative.
你只看到了负面
Six grand a day we're making. What's your problem?
我们每天赚6000块,你还有什么问题
What happens when word gets out,
消息泄露了怎么办
And it's open season on these clowns you've hired?
你雇的小丑可不会小心谨慎
Once everyone knows that Jesse Pinkman,
一旦每个人都知道了杰西·平克曼
Drug lord, can be robbed with impunity...
大毒枭,被打劫了也不出声
Man, come on.
伙计,算了吧
You think Tuco had breakage?
你以为屠库那样的人会有损耗吗
I guess it's true, he did. He broke bones.
他确实会有,他会打断别人的骨头
He broke the skull of anybody who tried to rip him off.
他会把在他地盘撒野的人头都拧碎
You want another grand? Is that it?
你还想要1000吗,是不是
Not my point. Take it. Here.
不是我想要说的, 拿着,给
Look, you got 15,000 you didn't have yesterday.
你现在有15000,昨天你还什么都没有
We're making bank. Shit happens.
我们在赚钱,总会有些情况
My guys get what they're up against, and they're careful.
我的人知道要怎么做,他们非常小心
So am I.
我也一样
And you're all tucked in at night with your precious family.
你就坐在家里好吃好喝共享天伦吧
So why don't you just stop being such a freak about everything?
别再像怪人一样想这想那了
You've made the division of labor very clear.
你的分工非常明确
Yo, I mean, seriously.
唷,说真的
What the hell do you want me to do?
你到底想我怎么样
Sorry.
对不起
You snuck in.
你溜进来了
Didn't even know you were home.
我都不知道你回家了
What you eating?
你在吃什么
A panini. There's another one in the freezer if you want it.
三明治,想吃的话冰箱里还有一个
I thought we nixed those, huh?
我以为我们从不吃那些东西
Did we?
有吗
Yeah. I mean, aren't those the ones with the off-the-chart sodium?
我是说,那些不是低钠的吧
I had a craving.
我突然很想吃
Once in a while is no big deal.
难得吃一次没什么大不了的
So where's Junior?
小沃尔特去哪里了
Out.
出去了
With whom?
和谁
Louis.
路易斯
Out where?
去哪里了
Somewhere. I don't know.
某个地方吧,我不知道
He'll be back by 9:00.
晚上9点之前会回来
I just thought you might have a clue where your son is.
我还以为你会对儿子的去向有所了解
Why don't you?
那你为什么不知道
Why am I the only one who needs to keep track of our son?
为什么总是我一个人来关心他去哪里
I'll tell you what, Walt. You want to know where he is, ask him.
告诉你,沃尔特,你想知道就自己去问
Just pick up the phone like I do.
像我一样打电话给他
Perhaps you might know something...
可能你会知道
About this.
这个
Perhaps.
可能
And then again,
但也可能
Perhaps I don't, Walt
我不知道,沃尔特
Perhaps I smoked them in a fugue state.
可能我梦游时抽过
I'd like an explanation.
我想要你解释一下
You really don't want to go down... Why would you do this?
你不会想再说下去, 你为什么要抽烟
You're pregnant, for God's sakes.
看在上帝的份上,你还怀着孕
Three and a half cigarettes
三根半香烟
is not going to do a thing to the baby.
不会对孩子怎么样的
Nothing. I'm glad you're so sure, Doctor.
不会怎么样的, 很高兴你这么肯定,医生
Three and a half. That was it. I tossed the rest.
三根半,就这么多,剩下的都扔了
And I'm sure you'll be very glad to hear that, yes,
你肯定很想听到这个
Yes, I feel ashamed.
没错,我感到羞耻
Skyler, This is something that...
斯凯勒,做这样的事
This is so unlike you. Oh, really?
一点都不像你, 真的吗
How would you know?
你怎么会知道
No, thank you.
不用,谢谢
You had asked me what I want you to do.
你问我想要你怎么做
I want you to handle it.
我想你把这个处理

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fountain ['fauntin]

想一想再看

n. 喷泉,源泉,储水容器,泉水
v. 使像喷

 
crystal ['kristl]

想一想再看

n. 水晶,晶体
adj. 晶体的,透明的

 
solo ['səuləu]

想一想再看

n. 独奏,独唱
adj. 单独的

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
reminder [ri'maində]

想一想再看

n. 提醒物,提示

 
confusion [kən'fju:ʒən]

想一想再看

n. 混乱,混淆,不确定状态

联想记忆
precious ['preʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的
adv.

联想记忆
prior ['praiə]

想一想再看

adj. 优先的,更重要的,在前的
adv.

 
awe [ɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 敬畏,恐惧
vt. 使敬畏或惊惧

 
alibi ['æli.bai]

想一想再看

n. 不在场证明或辩解,托辞
v. 辩解,找托

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 绝命毒师

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。