That didn't sound happy.
情况有点不妙呐
Yeah, well, the package will be delivered soon enough.
这个包裹将会很快交付
I really think that we should check that out, you know.
我真的觉得我们应该打开检查一下的
Ah, just relax. Okay. Yeah, you're right.
没事的,放松点 是咯,你说的对
Ah, you see, the package has cried itself gently to sleep.
看吧,这个孩子哭累了自己就睡着了
I can't take it!Can't help body movements! Must open pod! Wait! No!
臣妾做不到啊!我控制不了自己啊!一定要把它打开! 等一下!
The pod! Gotta open the pod!
我一定要打开它!
Oh, no! No, no, no!Come back! Come back! Be there in a jiff! Pull yourself together!
别啊!不要啊!快回来! 你怎么瞬间就过去了!打起精神来!
Fly this plane! Gotta open the pod! We're gonna die!
过来驾驶飞机!快把它打开!我们会死的!
Well, at least the baby's quiet.
还好,宝宝至少不哭了。
Are you out of your mind?A baby cries and you crash a plane?
你疯了吗?就为了不让孩子哭你毁了一架飞机?
Hey, hey, hey! I was busy with the pod!
说什么呢!我当时正忙着呢!
Why didn't you turn on the autopilot?
你为什么不调成自动飞行模式呢?
I was panicking! Listen to me, Tulip.You crashed a plane, did you hear me? You crashed a plane!
我吓得要死!听我说,你毁了一架飞机,你知道嘛? 你可是毁了一架飞机诶!
He is quiet!The baby is quiet! The baby is quiet. Why didn't you say anything? Oh, no!
孩子不哭了! 宝宝没声音了?宝宝居然没动静了! 你为什么什么也没说?哦,不!
Why is it quiet?Why is it quiet?
为什么这么安静?为什么这么安静?
Open the pod! Open the pod!Open the pod! Open the pod! How do you open this thing?How do you open it? Come on!Aw.
快把它打开!快把它打开!要怎么把它打开?快点!喔