I got it, I got it.
我自己来,我自己来
Jesus, You're like a bee at a damn picnic, Marie.
天啊,玛丽你好烦
Morning
早啊
Hey buddy
早啊,哥们儿
Get get you rocks on?
准备好疯狂一下了吗
See, I knew it.
瞧,我就知道
Mineral show just some sort of guy code for strip club.
矿物展其实是你们看脱衣舞的暗号吧
Hey, you get any singles?
你有单身的朋友想一起去吗
Don't let him get too crazy, ok?
别让他太疯了好吗
Cram one more giant geode in here
他要是再买个大石头回来
we'll be sleeping in the garage.
我们就只能去睡车库了
I got it, I got it. I'm sorry.
我自己能来, 好好
Christ.
天啊
Longest week ever.
真是人生中最漫长的一周
I just hope we get something good, you know?
希望能得到点有用的东西
Keep your fingers crossed.
帮我祈祷吧
Relax, buddy. This ain't no spy movie.
放松点,哥们儿,又不是拍谍战电影
It's more like Rocky, you know?
倒比较像洛奇
Get the bad guy!
抓住坏人
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
这是老虎的眼睛,这是战斗的快感
Risin' up to keep 'em alive
一起反抗让他们生存
What-What-What are you doing, buddy?
你,你,你干嘛呢,干嘛回来
Leaving.
准备走
No, you got to go inside
不行,你得像上次一样
and order something like last time to avoid suspicion.
进去买点东西,免得被人怀疑
Besides, I want a vanilla shake.
再说了,我还想来杯香草奶昔呢
We'll use the drive-through.
一会从免下车窗口买
All right, baby. Let's see what we got.
好了,来看看我们查到些什么
What the hell?
搞什么
Look at this. Bom, bom, bom, bom, bom.
瞧这些
That's work, that's home, that's work, that's home.
工作,家,工作,家
What, this guy goes two places every day all week?
这家伙每天两点一线吗
It's unbelievable.
难以置信
Chicken-slinging son of a bitch.
狗娘养的炸鸡店老板
Hank, is it possible that...
汉克,有没有可能
maybe, just maybe...
只是可能
he's not your guy?
他不是你要找的人
Oh, a guy this clean's got to be dirty.
他这么清白反而可疑
What's the play here, buddy?
哥们儿,他在玩什么把戏
How do I get this guy?
怎么才能抓住这个人
Yeah.
是啊
How?
怎么办呢
Yes, hi.
喂,你好
I live on the 4900 block of Doswell Place,
我住在多斯维尔,4900街区
and I want to report a very suspicious man
我发现一个非常可疑的人
who's lurking in my neighborhood.
正在监视我的邻居
He's sitting in a blue sedan,
他开一辆蓝色轿车
and he-- he's been staring at a particular house
盯着一栋房子
for a very long time.
很长时间了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢,非常感谢
If you would, I would appreciate it.
可以的话真是太感谢了
All right.
好了
So I guess we better get started.
准备开工吧
I already did.
我已经做完了
Yeah?
是吗
You got one of those for me?
能给我一只吗
One of those what?
什么
Cigarette.
香烟
It's still in there, all right?
那东西还在,好么
I didn't get a chance yet.
我还没找到下手的机会
Just give me one.
给我就是了
So what have you been up to?
你最近在干嘛
What?
什么
You know, just a day in the life.
就是每天怎么过的啊
What do you do after work?
你工作完之后都干嘛
Go home, watch TV.
回家,看电视
What do you watch?
看什么
I don't know. Stuff.
不知道,随便看
Like what?
比如呢
Like, uh...
比如
Ice Road Truckers.
冰路前行
Ice Road Truckers.
冰路前行
What happens on that one?
讲什么的
Guys drive on ice.
讲在冰上开车的人们
I am going to do it.
我会做的
You got to inhale, by the way.
得吸气才行
What the hell, man, don't you have enough cancer already?
你到底怎么了,癌症得的还不够吗
Look, I said...I'd do it.
我说了我要做
I'll do it.
就一定会做的
Yeah, well, what does it matter?
好吧,有什么关系
We're both dead men anyway.
反正我们都是要死的人了
Am I, uh, catching you at a bad time?
现在不方便说话吗
No, I have a few minutes.
方便,我有时间
So Mr. I'm Almost 16 So Leave Me Alone
我们儿子说
doesn't want a big thing for his birthday.
不想大肆庆祝他的生日
He just wants to hang out with his friends,
只想和朋友一起过
which is fine by me. You?
我觉得无所谓,你呢
Fine by me.
我也觉得无所谓
Okay. So I figured, uh,
好吧,所以我就想
low-key family dinner, no official party,
就办个不起眼的家庭聚会,不搞正式的派对
and we bite the bullet and...
我们要咬紧牙关
buy him a car--
给他买辆车
Uh, used, I was thinking, would be best.
我想,最好是二手车
But no more than five years old.
但是车龄不能超过五年
Air bags, safety rated, all that.
带安全气囊,质量合格等等
Do you, um, have any thoughts on what kind,
你对买什么样的车有想法吗
or should I just go ahead and--
还是我就直接去...
Yeah. No, you just go ahead.
行啊,你就直接去吧
Okay.
好吧
Listen. On another subject,
听着,还有一件事
I just wanted to tell you that
我得告诉你
business is good.
洗车店生意很好
Really good.
非常好
So good that I'm thinking maybe...
好到了我觉得,你或许...
you don't even need to work your second job.
或许你不必再打那一份工了
You're turning a profit?
你开始盈利了?
We're coming close.
快了
Give us another month or two,
再给我们一两个月
and, uh, yeah, we'll be there.
我们就能盈利了
All of this to say
说了这么多
maybe you could start thinking about an exit strategy.
或许你该考虑金盆洗手了
I'm working on it.
我正在努力
Ok.
那好
Hello.
喂
Hey, buddy. Wake you?
嗨,伙计,吵醒你了吗
No, Hank, I'm up.
没有,汉克,我起来了
Oh, good. Uh, what you doing?
那就好,干什么呢
I'm, uh...
我在...
Hey, listen, I-I'll cut to it.
听着,我不废话了
I got another favor to ask.
我得再请你帮个忙
I've been thinking about this Gus Fring, right?
我一直在想这个古斯·福林,知道吗
How he never goes anywhere:
想他总是两点一线
one restaurant, home, one restaurant, home,
一家餐厅,家,一家餐厅,家
back and forth back and forth?
就这么来来回回
Which, now I'm even more convinced is bullshit,
现在我敢肯定这是他妈狗屁了
because the man owns 13 other restaurants, right?
这人另外还有13家餐厅,知道么
So I started thinking about this little empire of his, right?
于是我开始考察他这个小小的商业帝国
Fourteen restaurants. Who supplies them?
十四家餐厅,谁在供货
What's the base of operations?
运营的基地在哪里
So I do a little diggin', and bingo!
我简单调查了一下,大发现
Pollos Hermanos has a main distribution center.
这家炸鸡店有个分销基地
Uh... It's not far from town.
离城不远
The place is huge. I mean--
这地方很大,我是说
I'm looking at it online right now.
我正在网上看着呢
I tell you, it's a big warehouse
我告诉你,这个仓库非常大
and rows of these long poultry buildings,
一排排的家禽养殖场
or hatcheries, or whatever you call 'em.
或者是孵化场,随你怎么说
Lots of space to hide illicit activity.
足以藏下非法活动的场所
Sounds promising, right?
看起来很有点戏啊
So. Whaddya say, buddy?
你怎么说,伙计
Got another field trip in you?
一起再去实地考察一番吗
You know, Hank. Um...
汉克,嗯
I mean, it sounds great.
我是说,听上去很不错
It really does. But I--
真的,可是我
You know, I won't lie, uh--
你知道的,我从不撒谎
You caught me... somewhat...
你正赶上我...
indisposed.
身体不适
What do you mean, like taking a dump indisposed?
什么意思,拉稀了?
Yeah. That's--
是啊
embarrassingly, that's it.
真是尴尬,拉稀了
You know, it's just...
我只是...
upset stomach, you know, and everything...
肠胃不适,整个人都
Yeah. It's out of control.
是啊, 身体失调了
Really explosive.
实在来得突然
Bad Tex-Mex.
德州墨西哥的混合风味太糟了
At the mall. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
就是商场那个, 知道了,知道了
I get it. You don't have to paint me a picture.
我懂了,不用说的太详细了
Probably one guy in a diaper is enough for this trip anyway.
出门一趟一个人带尿布就够可以的了
Yeah. I'm sorry, Hank.
是啊,真对不住,汉克
Hey, don't be.
嘿,别这样
I've been asking a lot of you lately.
最近我老是麻烦你
I appreciate it.
很谢谢你
I'll find another ride for this one.
我另外请人送我吧
Another ride?
另外请人
Yeah. I'm sure I can get someone else to take me.
对,我肯定能找到别人送我的
Uh, my trainer, Chuck.
比如我的训练师,查克
Maybe I'll ask him.
或许可以问问他
Look, I'm-I'm--
听着,我,我
This is probably just a 24-hour thing.
这病估计也就一天
Maybe 48 hours, at the most.
至多两天
And, um... Do you think you could possibly hold off
嗯,你能不能等上
for a day or two?
一两天
Aw, jeez, buddy. I mean, I-You know--
哎,伙计,我是说,你知道
You know, I just--
我只是
I would just really...
我真的是
love to be the one to be able to-- to take you there, and--
非常高兴能送你去
I mean, I have just really enjoyed, you know,
我自己也很愉快
the time with you,
能和你一块度过这段时光
and helping you.
而且还能帮上你的忙
Okay, sure. If it means that much to you.
好吧,既然这对你来说这么重要
Just, you know, give me a call
等你好了
when you're feeling up to it, all right?
打个电话给我,如何
Thank you. I will. Okay.
谢谢,我会的,好
Bye.
再见
Yeah. Uh, Mike.
喂, 麦克
Listen. I just want to say, first off,
听着,我只想跟你说
don't be angry.
首先,别生气
What is it, Walter?
什么事,沃尔特
My brother-in-law,
我的连襟
My DEA-He--
我的那位毒品管制局的兄弟
Soon, he will probably,
不久之后,他也许就会
in the near future, take a ride out to
也可以说马上,他会去到
a certain distribution center,
一个特定的分配中心
to look around for things.
去调查些东西
Look around for things. And... Yeah.
就调查些东西,是的,没错
Mike?
麦克
Where's this all going? Elsewhere.
这些都要送去哪, 其他地方
Thank you. Please give this to your car care professional.
谢谢惠顾,请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家
So. A hand wax for you today?
今天来一个全车手工上蜡
Okay. Great.
好的,很好
Please give this to your car care professional.
请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家
And the black Explorer?
黑色探索者对吧
Well, of course we could shampoo your floor mats, but really,
我们当然可以清洗您的车地板垫,可说真的
deluxe detailing is the best bang for your buck.
豪华彻底清洗才是您最好的选择
Oh, and SUVs are extra.
对了,SUV车型要额外收费
And please give this to your car care professional.
请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家
Thank you!
谢谢惠顾
Please give this to your car care professional.
请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家
Hey, Sky.
你好啊,斯凯
Oh, my God. Ted.
天呐,是你啊,泰德
What are you, uh--
你来是...
Someone from the office, uh,
我听办公室里的人
said you worked down here, so I thought I'd...
说你在这工作,所以我想
come down and say hi.
来拜访一下
Hello.
你好
You look great.
你看上去气色不错
No. I'm gonna like--
哪有,我都快要
I probably just look crazed.
也许快要看上去像个疯婆子了
Not at all. You look happy.
别瞎说,你看上去很幸福
Last time I saw you--
上次我见到你时
Hi, there.
你好
Uh, thing is, Skyler, um,
斯凯勒,我之所以来
I really need to talk to you.
是因为我想和你谈谈
Ted,
泰德
I really don't think we have anything to talk about.
我不认为我们还有什么好谈的了
Actually, we do.
事实上,我们有
An audit?
一次审计
Wait, an audit tomorrow?
等等,明天要进行一次审计
How long have you had this?
他们多久前通知你的
Awhile.
有一段时间了
I'd... debated, you know, contacting you.
我一直在做思想斗争,想要不要联系你
Contact me? What about a lawyer? Ted--
联系我,干吗不直接找个律师,泰德
Ted, this is--
泰德,这是
This is the CID.
这可是刑事侦缉处的通知
The Criminal Division.
属于刑事案件
My God, you facing a felony charge here.
天哪,你可是面对的重罪的起诉
$100,000 fine on top of the taxes you already owe,
除了已欠的应缴税款外还有十万美金的罚款
plus five years in prison!
外加还有五年刑期
Yeah. It's bad.
是的,情况很糟糕
Yeah. It most certainly is.
是的,情况的确很糟糕
Look, here's the thing.
听着,我的想法是
I was wondering, maybe, if um,
我在想,你是否可以
there's some way you could help with this.
帮我一把
Help? Help how?
帮你一把,怎么帮
Well, with your knowledge of how the books got the way they are,
利用你的帐目知识
maybe there's some way you could, uh,
也许你能够
undo what's in there.
帮我撤销一些账目
You want me to uncook your books?
你要我帮你做假账
Maybe there's some method, or some accounting trick
也许有些方法,或者一些小技巧
you could, you know, use-- Ted.
你可以用来... 泰德
It doesn't work like that.
这不会像你所想的那样简单
The damage is already--
木已成舟,无力回天
My name.
我的名字
My signatures are all over those books.
那上面都有我的签名
Skyler, I'm accountable, not you.
斯凯勒,我是责任人,不是你
Let me explain what's gonna happen here, okay?
我来解释下接下来会发生什么
Once the CID sees this as willful tax fraud,
一旦刑事侦缉处发现这个税收欺诈行为
there are going to build the strongest possible case against you,
他们会为你专门立案调查
and once they start down that path,
而且他们一旦开始了那步
they have an 80% conviction rate.
八成你就难逃罪责了
That's because they're allowed to monitor your mail,
因为他们被授权获取你的信件
and tap your phones-- and not just you, Ted.
窃听你的电话,而且还不仅仅是你的,泰德
Everyone involved in those books.
只要与这账目有关的人都会被牵连
I can't have this in my life.
我不能容忍这种事情发生在我身上
I cannot be audited.
我不能被审计
Skyler, you-- you--
斯凯勒,你,你
You're going to be fine, okay? They're after me.
你会没事的,他们针对的是我
It's the captain they want, not some cashier at a car wash.
他们只想抓到头目,不是某个洗车房的收银员
No offense. I'm sorry.
无意冒犯,对不起
I, uh,
我
I don't want you to worry, okay?
我不希望你担心
I'm gonna figure out a way through this.
我会找到方法解决的
Somehow. Okay?
总有办法的
Here.
这里
Right here.
就在这
So is he gonna kill him?
他准备杀了他吗
Is who gonna kill who?
谁准备杀了谁
Gus.
古斯
Is he gonna kill Mr. White's brother-in-law?
他准备杀了怀特老师的连襟吗
I mean, he's the reason for all this here, right?
我是说,现在做这些都是因为他,对吧
Because it's totally logical for him to off the dude.
因为干掉这么一个人对他而言很合乎逻辑
A-hole DEA agent,
一个混蛋毒品管制局探员
pokin' around your junk--
到处找麻烦
Who needs that, right?
谁想要这种待遇
Makes sense to get rid of him...
除掉他似乎
for good.
也合情合理
But killing a cop--
可杀了一个警察
I don't know.
我不知道
It could look suspicious if, uh,
要是调查你的人突然死了
the dude who's investigating you suddenly up and dies.
那样会使你看上去更加可疑吧
Then there's-- there's Mr. White.
还有怀特先生
Who'd be even more ape shit
如果有家人被杀
if he had family getting murdered.
谁会怒不可遏
He'd never cook for Gus again.
他不会再为古斯制毒了
Guess there's a lot of angles to consider.
看来要考虑的事情有很多啊
If something were to happen to the man,
如果这个人出事
would you have a problem with that?
你会有意见吗
Who really cares what I think?
谁会真正在意我怎么想
Son of a bitch!
婊子养的
You get comfortable, kid. We may be here a while.
你缓一缓,小子,我们得困在这儿一会儿了
Hey. Get down!
喂, 趴下
Should I even ask? I wouldn't.
我该问问是怎么回事么, 是我就不多问
So what is it? Kinda be a regular thing now.
怎么回事,这也成了惯例吗
Meth cooking and corpse disposal? Jesus.
边制毒边处理尸体,老天
Just grab us a spare barrel, Walter.
给我们拿个空桶,沃特
What was it this time?
这次又是怎么回事
What did this poor bastard do to piss off Gus?
是哪个倒霉的混蛋,惹恼了古斯
Or did Gus just need to send another message?
还是古斯又需要作何暗示
Shut your mouth.
你闭嘴
You shut your mouth, or I'll shut it for you.
你自己闭嘴,否则我来动手
I don't want you talking to me or Jesse.
我不许你对我或杰西说什么
Just get the barrel.
把桶拿来
And if you ever plan on calling the cops
如果你想要报警
on one of my guys again,
揭发我们任何一人
you go ahead and get two barrels.
自便吧,准备好两个桶子
Yo, like, uh,
我有话说
I guess I never thanked you for
我从没感谢
what you did.
你救了我
Thanks.
多谢
Next time, don't stand there like an idiot.
下次,别像个白痴傻站着
Move your feet, run and so forth.
移动脚步,快跑
But seriously, what--
但是说真的
what was the deal with Gus?
古斯打的什么算盘
Deal? The Terminator shit?
算盘, 那个狙击手
Walking right into the bullets?
他径直朝子弹走去
What the hell was he doing?
他到底在干嘛
The cartel needs Gus.
卡特尔集团需要古斯
His distribution network.
需要他的销售网络
They're not looking to kill him.
他们不想杀他
But what? The rest of us are like, open season?
可是,我们剩下的人,就无所谓了
Is he doing anything about that?
他会为此有所行动吗
Or do we just keep hanging out
还是我们就继续
for target practice while he's--
出去当枪靶,而他...
Kid.
孩子
Enough. You got questions,
够了,你有问题的话
ask him yourself.
自己去问他
And here again. Unreported income.
还有这里,未上报收入
That's more than a year straight so far.
离现在有一年多了
Do you want to say something about this?
你作何解释呢
Because I'm having a hard time figuring it out.
我看不太懂了
Well, I-I'd have to, um,
我得...
have a look at the copies of the receipts
看看收据的复印件
to refresh my memory.
来提醒提醒我
Take all the time you need, Mr. Beneke.
您请自便,贝内克先生
That's why we're here.
这是我们此行的目的
Oh, I am so sorry I am late.
抱歉我迟到了
I got lost.
我迷路了
Hey, Ted. Sky.
嗨,泰德, 斯凯
This building is so confusing.
这楼太让人困惑了
There are doors everywhere.
到处都是门
Hi. You are--
嗨,这位是
Special Agent James Bekaris.
特别探员詹姆斯·贝卡尔斯
Ooh. Special.
真特别
Skyler White.
斯凯勒·怀特
Ms. White. You are the accountant
怀特女士,你是记录这些
of record for many of these reports.
财务报告的会计员
Is that correct? Guilty as charged.
是这样吗, 没错
Well then, perhaps you can shed some light
也许你可以解释一下
on this history of missing revenue.
这些遗失收入的记录
Missing? Uh-huh.
遗失, 是的
No, it's there. No.
不会吧,都在这儿, 没有
Revenue most definitely flowed through this company.
所有的收入都肯定流入了公司的账上
But it's not all accounted for in your reports.
却没有记录在你们的报表里
Hmm, let's take a look.
我来瞧瞧
Well, you know, this account here?
这笔记录在这儿呢
That is Mr. Keller's account,
这是凯勒先生的账户
and Mr. Keller's an old friend of Ted's dad,
凯勒先生是泰德父亲的老友
and he always sends an electronic payment,
他总是电子支付
which personally I hate,
这最让我烦了
because I'm a real paper person,
因为我喜欢纸质支票
but Mr. Keller's one of those environmental people.
可凯勒先生是环保人士
So anyway, since there wasn't a physical check,
总之,他不付实体支票
I didn't enter it into the book, but...
我没有记在账本里,不过
the money's there.
钱肯定在那儿
Ms. White, you've read Section 61 of the IRC?
怀特女士,你读过工业相关章程第六章吗
I... did not follow what you just said.
我不太明白你说什么
How gross income for a business is defined.
一个企业的总体收入是如何界定的
You're not allowed to do that. Well, I think I am.
你无权这么做, 我想我可以
No, you're not.
不,你不可以
Well, you know what they say about opinions, right?
你知道大家的意见各有不同
Everyone's got one.
人人都有发言权的
But seriously, I am.
但说真的,我可以
Look, it doesn't matter if its an electronic check
不管是电子付账
or a paper check, income is income.
还是实体付账,收入就是收入
You're not allowed to not declare it.
你不能不上报
When I input everything into the Quicken,
我把这些都输入进了记账软件
nothing flashed red, so that's gotta mean
没有一项标红,就说明
it's okay, right?
没有问题,对吧
Quicken. -Uh-huh.
使用Quicken? 是的
You used Quicken to manage books for a business this size.
这种规模的公司,你用记账软件做账
I did. Oh, do you guys use that here?
是啊,你们这里也用吗
'Cause it is the best.
那东西最棒了
It's like having a calculator on your computer. Amazing.
就像电脑上装了计算器,特别神
Ms. White, how did you get this job?
怀特女士,你是怎么得到这份工作的
Oh, Ted hired me.
泰德雇了我
No. I mean your qualifications.
不,我指的是你的职业证书
What are your qualifications?
你拿的是什么证书
Where did you get your training?
在哪里接受的培训
Ooh, well I haven't had any training per se,
我倒是没有参加过培训
I've always been naturally good with numbers.
我就是天生擅长处理数字
Got a good instinct for them.
对数字的直觉
Right, Teddy?
对吧,泰迪
Right.
好吧
This is all falling into place now.
我开始明白了
Ms. White, I just have to ask.
怀特女士,我还有一个问题
You're not managing accounts anywhere else, are you?
你没有在别处做会计吧
Right now? No.
眼下没有
I'm a cashier at a car wash.
我现在在洗车场做收银员
I'm not really clear about what happened in there.
我不太明白刚才是怎么回事
What happened is good news.
总之是好事
Ignorance of the law does not equate to criminality.
不了解法律并不等于犯罪
It equates to ignorance.
不过是无知而已
Look, pay your back taxes, pay the penalties,
你只管把补税缴齐,交上罚金
and move on from this. Just put it behind you.
该做什么做什么,把这事忘掉
Pay with what?
拿什么来缴
I owe them $617,000.
我欠他们61万7千块
What am I... Look, just figure it out. All right?
我拿什么... 自己想办法,好不好
You just dodged prison.
你刚刚逃脱牢狱之灾
Sell your assets. Get rid of the BMW,
变卖资产,把那辆宝马处理掉
take out a second mortgage on your house.
用房子做二次抵押贷款
Take a mortgage? I have a lien on my house.
二次抵押,我房子已经被扣了
I don't have any assets. There are no assets left to sell.
我已经没有资产,没有可以变卖的了
Ted.
泰德
If you don't pay them, they will reopen the investigation.
如果你不缴罚金,他们就会重启调查
And that little fiction I just spun up there
我刚刚编的那些谎
will completely unravel.
立刻就会穿帮
You have to settle.
你必须想办法解决
Wish I could.
我倒希望能
Come in.
请进
I hope you brought an appetite.
希望你饿了
Yeah. I guess.
算是吧
Mike mentioned you have some questions.
麦克说你有疑问
Yeah.
对
We'll eat first. And then we'll talk.
我们先吃饭,然后再谈
Right on.
好的
What am I doing here?
叫我来做什么
I know you have concerns.
我知道你很担心
What happened yesterday
昨天在农场上
to my man at the farm...
我的人出了事
It was a terrible thing.
那是件可怕的事
Oh, the dude getting his head blown off? Yeah.
脑袋被打开花的那哥们吗,是吓人
I have invited you into my home,
我请你来我家
prepared food,
烹制菜肴
so we could sit and talk.
好跟你坐下来谈谈
Discuss what's going on in this business,
像男人一样,谈生意上的事
our business, like men.
我们的生意
And I will explain everything that's happening.
我会解释现在发生的事情
I will answer your questions.
解答你的疑问
But first, I need you...
不过首先,我需要你
to answer one question for me.
回答我的一个问题
Can you cook Walter's formula?
你能用沃尔特的配方制毒吗
What?
什么
Walter's formula.
沃尔特的配方
Can you produce this product?
你能制出那种货吗
Without any help, alone?
不借助他人
No.
不能
Why?
为什么
You asking me if I can cook Mr. White's crystal? Without him?
你问我能不能脱离怀特老师,做他的冰毒
Me?
就我吗
The junkie loser you were about to waste
一个嗑药的废物
and dump in the desert a month ago?
上个月还差点儿被你宰掉丢进沙漠里的家伙
This is your plan, huh?
这就是你的计划
Invite me in your house, make whatever this is,
请我进来你家,做了这么一桌子东西
be my buddy and... and make me feel
跟我称兄道弟,让我自以为
important,
是个人物了
then get me to keep cooking for you
然后杀了怀特老师
after you kill Mr. White.
让我给你继续制毒
You want to... you want to talk like men?
你乐意像男人一样谈
Let's talk like men!
我就给你说句男人的话
You kill Mr. White, you're gonna have to kill me too.
你要杀怀特老师,就得把我也杀了
That is not what I asked you.
我没有问你这个问题
You are here
你在这里是因为
because circumstances with the Cartel are untenable.
与卡特尔集团的关系已经无法维系
And I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I need you to help prevent an all-out war.
我需要你来阻止一场混战
Now, if you would,
现在,如果你愿意
answer the question.
回答我的问题
Hey, you get it out?
你要走了
Yeah.
对
Yo, Mr. White. Hey, uh,
怀特老师
I really got to talk to you. I... I don't know
我非常需要跟你谈谈,我...我不知道
if you're with your family or whatever,
你是在家还是在哪里
but this is important, so I'm hoping
但是这事非常要紧,所以我希望
you could come over.
你能过来一趟
Thank God. Come on in.
谢天谢地, 请进
You uh... You want a beer?
你...要啤酒吗
Or something? No.
还是喝别的, 不用
Should I sit down? Oh, yeah, yeah.
我能坐吗, 好好
Yeah, sorry. Go ahead.
不好意思,你坐
Okay, so, um...
行,那个...
Okay. So...
好吧,那个...
word has come down that they...
据说他们...
They want me to go to Mexico.
他们想让我去墨西哥
There's some sort of war brewing
古斯和卡特尔集团
between Gus and the Cartel.
现在正在打仗
"Word has come down?"
"有人传话下来"
Yeah, the cartel has been messing with Gus's operation.
对,卡特尔集团一直在干扰古斯的生意
Like jacking trucks to like, send a message,
就像一样传递信息
and you know, yesterday, that dude
还记得昨天那个人吗
we brought to the lab?
我们抬进来的那个
I mean, they shot him right in front of me.
他们就在我眼前把他给毙了
Just blew his head open.
把他脑袋给打爆了
Some sniper nailed him from like a mile away.
一个狙击手在大老远就对准了他
Anyway, they've been holding them off,
不管怎么样,他们始终不敢接近
but between the cartel taking pot shots
可一边卡特尔集团为争霸主地位
and your brother-in-law trying to throw a net
一边你的妹夫未查真相,广泛撒网
over the whole deal, it's like, what do you call,
你管这叫什么
a rock and a hard place situation.
两难境地
So Gus is gonna cave.
所以古斯快抗不住了
So the cartel wants half
所以塔特尔集团
of Gus' entire operation, and they want
想要分掉古斯的业务的一半
your formula, and he's gonna give it to them.
还想要你的制毒配方,他打算给他们
Well, I-I gotta give it to them.
我准备给他们
I mean, I'm supposed to go to Mexico
我应该去墨西哥
and teach a bunch of cartel chemists
教一帮卡特尔的毒师
how to cook a batch of blue.
如何大量制造冰毒
You know, Gus doesn't trust you, so...
古斯不相信你,所以...
I gotta go-I mean, you're the chemist, man!
我会去,你才是毒师,伙计
You know, not me.
不是我
Let's say I go down
比如说,我去
to, you know, go over there, go to the jungle
到那里,到丛林里去
or-- or whatever.
或者随便什么地方
You know, and say they got actual chemists,
比方说他们有真正的化学家
like cartel chemists, asking me chemistry stuff
比如毒师,问我化学问题
that I don's know how to answer, because I'm not you.
我都答不上来,因为我不是你
And what if all the equipment
还有,如果所有的设备
is uh, is in Mexican, instead of English?
都标注的墨西哥语,不是英语怎么办
You know? Oh!
那怎么办
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道,我不知道
I mean, if I mess this up,
如果我搞砸了
I am dead, you know?
我就死定了
All of us!
我们就都完了
Mr White. Look, I-I need your help.
怀特老师,听着,我要你帮忙
Okay, maybe you could--
好吧,或许你能
Maybe you could, like, coach me
或许你能指导我
or something, you know? Or you can give me some notes.
或调教一下,行吗,或者给我点注解
Mr. White.
怀特老师
So you saw Gus?
所以你见过古斯了
What? No.
什么,没
You didn't see Gus. No.
你没见古斯, 没
Then who told you all of that?
那是谁跟你说的这些
It was passed down, like I said.
我刚说了,是传的话
Passed down?
传的话
By whom?
谁传的
By, uh... By Mike and them.
麦克和他们
They did. They--
是他们说的,他们
So "They" Doesn't include Gus.
所以"他们"不包括古斯
You haven't been with Gus.
你没和古斯在一起过
You haven't seen Gus. You haven't spoken to Gus.
你没见过古斯,没和古斯说过话
Why are you...
你为什么...
You weren't at Gus's house last night.
你昨晚没在古斯家
What?
什么
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
J-Jesus--
天呐
It's still here.
还在这里
It's still here. Oh, Jesus.
还在,天呐
You look me in the eye and you tell me
你看着我的眼睛,告诉我
that you weren't at his house last night.
你昨晚没在他家
I, um...
我
Look, I didn't have a chance.
听着,我没机会
All right?
满意了吗
Okay, I knew you would react this way.
好吧,我就知道你会有这反应
I knew you would freak out
我就知道你会抓狂
and wouldn't believe me--
不会信我
that's why I didn't say anything.
所以我才没提这事
Look, there was just this one big pot of stew, okay?
那里有一大锅汤,你知道吗
He just made this one big pot,
他炖了一大锅东西
and we both ate from it-- what was I supposed to do?
我们都从里面舀了吃,我该怎么办
Huh? Poison myself?
毒死自己吗
Two hours and 18 minutes,
两小时十八分钟
and you could have figured a way to give it to him.
你就没想出个办法来下毒
He never left the room! You lying little shit!
他一直没离开过房间,你这个骗子
You had one thing to do!
你只有一件事要做
One thing! That is the only thing, I might add,
一件事,只要你做那一件事,我多说一句
that would save our lives.
那能救我们俩的命
And you were right there. You were in his house!
而你当时就在那里,就在他家
And you didn't have the guts to do it.
你却没胆量下手
Two hours and 18 minutes?
两小时十八分钟
You never had any intention of killing him, did you?
你从没想过要杀他,是吗
How did you know I was at his house last night?
你怎么知道我昨晚在他家
Were you following me?
你跟踪我
This. This is how I knew.
这个,我靠的是这个
You bugged my car?
你在我的车上装了监视器
7:10 to 09:28 P.M.
晚上7点10分到9点28分
Two hours and 18 minutes,
两小时十八分钟
but you had no intentions, did you?
可你从没想下手,对吗
Not the slightest intention.
一点念头都没有
Everything that I have done for you, -you put a bug on my car?
我为你做了那么多事,你居然监视我
I'm sorry. After everything you've done for me?
抱歉,你为我做了那么多事
What you've done for me?
你为我做了什么
You've killed me is what you've done.
你已经杀了我,这就是你做的
You've signed my death warrant.
你已经签了我的死刑执行令
And now you want advice?
想听我的建议
All right, I'll give you advice.
好,那我就给你建议
Go to Mexico and screw up, like I know you will,
去墨西哥把事情搞砸吧,我知道你会的
and wind up in a barrel somewhere!
然后命丧哪里都不知道
Oh, God!
天呐
Can you walk?
能走吗
Yeah.
能
You get the fuck out of here and never come back.
给我滚,别再回来了