What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I'm thinking it was the accountant.
我想是那个会计
In the law office.
律师事务所里的那个
With the illegal wire transfer?
非法电汇
Either that, or colonel mustard in the library.
要么是他,要么就是图书馆里的芥末上校(推理游戏的人物)
We can pull prints on the candlestick.
我们来个顺藤摸瓜
Let's grab his company's financial records from last year
去查找一下他公司去年的财务记录
They're on file.
这可有案可查
You want me to do it?
你想让我来做这个
We have clerks for that.
我们有文员可以做
I got something better. I got you.
我有更好的人选,就是你
Okay.
好吧
Sticking around, huh?
在闲逛,是吧
Yeah.
是
Hey, is it true you once sent champagne to a surveillance van?
嘿,你曾经给监测车送香槟的事是真的吗
That's the rumor.
谣言而已
Been checking up on me?
你打探过我
You were part of my thesis at Quantico.
你是我匡提科(FBI总部所在地)论文的一部分
Really? How'd we do?
真的吗,成绩如何
94.
94分
Not bad.
不赖嘛
Find anything interesting?
有什么吸引你的吗
Truth or rumor?
事实还是谣言
Is there a difference?
有区别吗
Well, the counterfeit stock certificates were your only conviction,
你只是被定罪为伪造证券
But you're implicated in at least a dozen other confidence
但你至少还涉及到其它十多种罪名
schemes, frauds, and forgeries.
阴谋,诈骗,伪造
Is that why you asked to be reassigned to the whitecollar unit?
所以你要求被重新分配到精英调查组来
Yeah, you know, I wasn't gonna pass a chance
对,从大学起我就不会放过
To work with someone I've admired since college.
任何可以跟我仰慕的人工作的机会
Hey, play your cards right,
嘿,好好努力
I'm sure we'll make a case or two.
我相信我们能一起干大事
Oh, honey, I was talking about agent Burke.
亲爱的,我是在说博尔克探员
He caught you twice. Right?
他抓住你两次,对吧
Hey. Hey, maybe you can help me out
你能帮我一下吗
'Cause I'm looking for some records here.
我正在找一些档案
Yeah, we got clerks for that.
我们有文员做这个
Uh, Peter.Yeah?
彼得, 什么事
Yeah, your wife's here. She's not alone.
你老婆来了,还带了一个人
She look upset to you?
她看起来很不安吗
Ah, they look they both look upset.
她们两个看起来都有点不安
You know, a buddy of mine,
你知道,我有一个伙计
He always kept a separate cellphone
他总是拿着两个的手机
One for the wife, one for the girlfriend.
一个号告诉老婆,一个号告诉女朋友
Well, helps avoid this kind of crossover.
能预防这种情况发生
That's not my girlfriend, okay?
这不是我女朋友,好吧
II don't have a girlfriend.
我没有女朋友
That's El's friend Dana.
这是小伊的朋友丹娜
They've known each other since high school.
她们从中学开始就相识了
Hi, honey. We need to talk.
嗨,亲爱的, 我们得谈谈
Okay, thanks, Jones. That will be all.
好的,谢谢,琼斯,先这样吧
Have a seat, honey.
坐一下吧,亲爱的
So, why's Dana here?
为什么丹娜在这里
Is she okay?
她没事吧
No. It's actually about her husband, John.
不,事实上是她的丈夫,约翰
Hotwings guy?
那个辣鸡翅家伙
Remember, he made those hot wings at the barbecue,
记得吗,他在那次烧烤时弄了很多辣鸡翅
The cooper barbecue, a while back.
在那个铜的烤炉上,翻来翻去的
Right. Him. Thought he was stationed overseas?
对,是他, 我以为他在海外驻扎
He finished his tour last month. What's the problem?
他上个月回来了, 有什么问题
Well, this morning, the FBI issued a warrant for his arrest.
今天早上,联调局对他发出了逮捕令
All right. What's the last name?
好吧,他姓什么
Mitchell.
米歇尔
Mitchell. What happened?
米歇尔, 怎么回事
Some stolen gold or something in a storage shed.
一些存储库里被偷的黄金
They think he brought it over. Dana came to me for help.
他们怀疑是他偷了,丹娜来找我求助
She has no idea why he's a suspect.
她不知道为什么他成为嫌疑人
I think I do. Well, What is it?
我想我知道, 那是什么
It's gold artifacts from Iraq.
这是伊拉克的黄金文物
Got his prints all over the place, hair evidence.
那上面满是他的指纹,还有头发
El, this doesn't look good.
小伊,看起来不太乐观
Found that file!
找到那文件了
This can wait.
来的不是时候
No, Neal, come in.
不,尼尔,进来
Now, Neal...
尼尔
Just because someone's accused of doing something,
仅仅被指控
That doesn't mean that that person is guilty, right?
并不意味着这个人有罪,对吧
Define "guilty."
定义一下"有罪"
You really think he's the best person to ask?
你真觉得他是适合咨询的人
Neal.
尼尔
I suppose it's possible.
我想有可能吧
See? That's what I thought.
看见了吧,我就是这么想
This says, "where about's unknown."
这里说"不知去向"
Is he on the run?
他在潜逃吗
He's at his brother's.
他在他兄弟家
I didn't know the address.
我不知道地址
If you're keeping that information, that's aiding and abetting.
如果隐瞒不说,你就是同谋
Okay, I think I grabbed the wrong file.
好吧,我想我拿错文件了
I'm goona get the right No. Stay. My turn.
我去找另外, 不,留下来,轮到我问了
If we have your prints and hair on the scene
如果我们在现场找到你的指纹和头发
And you're on the run, are you guilty?
而且你在潜逃,你有罪吗
Oh, now he's the best person to ask?
现在他变成适合咨询的人了
Honestly, I think your friend should turn himself in.
说实话,我觉得你的朋友应该自首
I completely agree with you.
我完全同意你
That's why I told Dana to tell him what to do
所以我就让丹娜劝他这么做
Turn himself in.
自首
So, he is turning himself in?
那么,他要来自首了
Yes. He's going to be turning himself in to you.
对,他会向你自首
Uh, Peter, thank you.
彼得,谢谢
God, do I feel guilty.
我感到内疚
You think he did it?
你觉得是他做的吗
Artifacts from the royal cemetery crypts of ur in egypt.
埃及乌尔皇室地下陵墓的文物
1,000yearold gold.
千年历史的黄金
A lot of money is always a lot of motive.
金钱是万恶之源
That's a shame.
真是罪恶
Apparently, he melted some of it down.
很明显,他把其中一些熔化了
John. Peter.
约翰, 彼得
I want you to know I didn't do this. I was set up.
我想让你知道我没做过,我被陷害了
Your prints were all over the gold, John.
整块黄金上都是你的指纹,约翰
My prints?
我的指纹
We got to go. Listen. Please.
我们得走了, 等一下,拜托
Look, my lawyer said I shouldn't say a word,
我的律师说我应该保持沉默
But when I was overseas,
但我在海外时
A guy asked me to help him bring some goods back to the states.
一个家伙叫我帮他带一些货物回国
I said no.
我拒绝了
John...
约翰
His name is Ames. It's Patrick Ames.
他叫埃姆斯,帕特里克·埃姆斯
He's in the state department. Just look into it. Please.
他在国务院,拜托你去调查一下
I will.
我会
Oh, my god.
天啊
Hey, that was genuine surprise on Mitchell's face
当你告诉米歇尔他的指纹在黄金上时
When you told him his prints were on the gold.
他一脸的意外
I noticed that.
我注意到
But that doesn't get him off the hook.
但这无法让他摆脱嫌疑
There's something else. What?
还有别的, 什么
Before I say anything, what's the statute of limitations
我先问一下,法例的限制上
Just tell me.
尽管说吧
You can't melt down precious metals like gold
不管你有多小心,你的手臂
Without getting splash blisters on your arms,
也不可能在融化像黄金一样的贵金属时
No matter how careful you are.
不被烫起水泡
Well, Mitchell may be burnfree,
米歇尔可能没有烫伤
But that doesn't make him innocent.
但这也不能证明他是无辜的
Maybe we should check out this Ames guy.
也许我们该查查这个叫埃姆斯的家伙
Already did.
已经查过了
He was working for the State Department,
他曾经在国务院工作
Overseeing reconstruction in Mosul
几个月前在摩苏尔(伊拉克北部城市)
A few months back.
负责监管重建工作
Where is he now?
现在他在哪
Working for a private security
就在这里,在纽约
contractor right here in New York.
一家私人保镖公司工作
Sounds like he's done well for himself.
看来他过得蛮滋润的嘛
Yeah. I'm gonna go see how well. All right.
是啊,我去看看他到底有多滋润, 好吧
Every room, every child
每天早晨,每个房间
Gets that view every morning.
每个孩子都能看到这个景象
Mr. Ames?
埃姆斯先生
Am I interrupting?
打扰你了吗
Peter Burke, FBI.
我是彼得·博尔克,联调局特工
If you wouldn't mind just waiting for me by the cars,
希望你们不会介意在汽车旁边等我一会
We'll finish this in just a minute.
我们马上就谈完
If you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
I have a few questions
我有几个关于
About some stolen Iraqi artifacts.
一些被盗的伊拉克文物的问题要问你
Oh, right. I had read
我听说
That some important pieces were recently recovered.
一些重要的部分都被找回来了
That's right. We have a suspect in custody.
是这样的,我们已经拘留了一个嫌犯
Well, good. I'm glad to hear justice will prevail.
很好,很高兴正义战胜了邪恶
Given your past experience there,
鉴于你曾经的经历
I thought you might have some insight
我认为你可能对某件事有所见闻
As to how a bunch of gold from Mosul
比如一批摩苏尔的黄金文物
Finds its way to
的
A storage shed near Fort Monmouth.
一间仓库里
Of course.
我当然知道
Call my office, we'll set up a meeting.
给我办公室打电话,回头我们再详谈
Sure.
好吧
There was one other thing. The suspect says you framed him.
还有件事,那个嫌犯说是你陷害了他
Any idea why he might say that?
你知道他为什么这么说吗
I wish I knew.
我希望我知道
Is there something else, agent Burke?
还有事吗,博尔克探员
Nope. I got everything I need.
没了,我问完了
Jones, have every recovered artifact
琼斯,把找回的全部文物
Moved to our office A.S.A.P.
拿到我的办公室去,尽快
I want to reexamine the evidence.
我要重新检查
Where's Peter? I thought he called this meeting?
彼得在哪,他今早不是打过电话了吗
He's been poring over this stuff
他跟证据恢复小组在一起
with the evidence recovery team
钻研这些文物
Since he saw splash blisters on Ames' bodyguard.
就因为他看到埃姆斯保镖臂上的水泡
Said something about a breakthrough.
还说什么案件取得了突破性进展
I'm looking for clues.
我在找线索
Yeah, you're looking for your
是啊,你是在找下一次
next jail sentence. Oh, my god.
入狱判决吧,天呐,别碰
Didn't you just join this unit?
你是新来的吗
Yeah, and I didn't even have to go to prison first.
是,而且我都不用先被送进监狱
So, if you were gonna frame somebody, how would you do it?
如果你想陷害某个人,你会怎么做
I've never framed anybody. Only been framed.
我从不陷害别人,只有别人陷害我
Yeah? What for?
是吗,陷害你什么
Counterfeiting stock certificates
伪造股票
And about a dozen other confidence
还有一大堆
schemes, frauds, and forgeries.
阴谋,欺诈,伪造
Hear you had a breakthrough.
听说你有进展了
I got something. Notice the prints.
有线索了,注意看那些指纹
Very clean.
非常清晰
Maybe a little too clean.
可能有点过于清晰了
They're all Mitchell's?
这些都是米歇尔的吗
Yep. Notice anything else?
是的,注意到其他什么了吗
They're all lefthanded.
这些都是左手指纹
That's improbable.
不可能吧
It's impossible.
当然不可能
What does it mean?
什么意思
I don't know.
不知道
What, you think the prints were planted?
你觉得这些指纹是被故意做上去的
Well, it wouldn't be hard, would it?
这种事情不难做到吧
Don't look at me.
别看我
All right, it wouldn't be that hard.
好吧,的确很容易做到
It starts by getting a clean set of prints,
不过首先要弄到一组完整的指纹标本
And somebody got Mitchell's.
某个人有米歇尔的指纹
But only his left hand. Why only the left?
不过只有左手的,为什么只有左手呢
How was the gold found in the first place?
黄金是怎么被发现的
Anonymous tip. There's a red flag.
匿名线报, 那可是危险信号
Mm. Could be.
确实
Easy. Easy there, tiger.
别得意,伙计
Shouldn't you be getting home to Elizabeth?
你不是该回家陪伊丽莎白了吗
Dana's been with us for a few days.
丹娜已经跟我我们住几天了
Oh. How's that going?
什么情况
She's been through a lot.
她承受的太多了
No, this has got to be rough on her. It's got to be.
对她来说这太痛苦了,确实太痛苦了
Look, I try to be a good person.
听着,我试着做个好人
You have your moments.
你有你的难处
Yeah, it's just I
是的,只是我...
Is it the crying? Yeah.
是不是她哭了,是啊
I can handle everything else but women crying.
除了见不得女人落泪,其他的事我都能搞定
That's all. I don't know what to do with it.
就这点,弄得我焦头烂额
I try to fix it.
我想帮他们
I mean, with you I'd give you a slug on the shoulder
我的意思是,跟你在一起我可以拍你的肩膀
And I'd tell you to cowboy up.
我们可以互诉心事
We got the print theory.
我们知道指纹的事
That might cheer her up.
也许可以让她好过一点
Yeah, it could be something
是的,如果我能够把这个
If I can link it to Ames or the bodyguard.
跟埃姆斯或那个保镖联系在一起就更好了
What?
怎么了
We've been here an hour, but in that whole time,
我们来这儿一个小时了,而这整个期间
You've only touched these bottles with your right hand.
你只用右手拿了酒瓶
Mitchell had drinks with whoever lifted the prints.
跟米歇尔一起喝酒的人取了他的指纹样本
Can you ask him? The marshals are sitting on him.
你能问问他吗, 执法官看着他呢
I could take the time to reach out,
明天我可以抓住时机,伸出援手
File the proper paperwork,
申请授权文件
Go through the usual channels tomorrow.
通过正常渠道帮助他
Or you could just ask his wife...
或者你只需要问问他妻子
Hey, honey. Hey, honey.
亲爱的, 亲爱的
Hey, Dana. How you holding up?
丹娜,你还好吧
It's hard, you know.
你知道,这有点难熬的
The not knowing that's killing me.
对一切未知真是让我担心死了
Any news?
有消息了吗
Well, which do you want first?
好消息和坏消息
The good news or the bad news?
想听哪个
There's bad news?
还有坏消息吗
Not more than there has been.
不会比目前的事更坏
He's still charged. It still looks pretty bad.
他还在面临指控,事情没什么好转
I'll go with the good news.
现在说说好消息
There are some evidence anomalies.
有些证据感觉很异常
Someone may have planted his prints on the gold.
可能有人把他的指纹印在了金器上
So, you mean he really was framed?
你是说他真的被陷害了
It's possible.
有这可能
I'm curious. Did he have drinks with anyone recently?
我很想知道,他最近有没有跟谁一起喝酒
The prints are crisp,
指纹是易损的
Which would indicate a glass or a bottle,
说明可能是按在玻璃或是酒瓶上
So it was probably for a beer.
所以很可能是啤酒瓶
It's not okay, really.
这可不是好消息,真的
Yes, it is. This is the goodnews part.
当然是,这就是好消息
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你说两句吗
I'll I'll be right back.
我马上回来
What did I do?
我怎么了
I don't know, but you see she's crying.
不知道,但是你看见她哭了
Yeah, I see that she's crying!
当然,我看见她哭了
I need to know if John met someone for a drink.
我想知道谁跟约翰喝酒了
Maybe he didn't tell her.
也许他没有跟她说
Does she suspect him of cheating?
她不是怀疑他出轨了
Yeah, now I'm gonna let you go talk to her.
是啊,现在我要你去跟她解释一下
This is important. Go upstairs.
这很重要, 上楼去
Upstairs.
上楼
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, it's okay.
不,没事
Sometimes Peter doesn't realize that he's an FBI agent.
有的时候彼得意识不到自己是个联邦探员
No, it wasn't Peter.
不是因为彼得
It's...
其实
John and I had a fight before all this happened about...
出事之前我和约翰吵了一架
A woman who took him for a drink.
就是因为他和另外一个女人去喝酒
John's not the cheating type.
约翰不会背叛你的
What if he's not the guy that I think he is?
如果他不是我想的那个样子呢
What if he really did steal that stuff? I mean...
要是那东西真是他偷的怎么办呢
Look, you heard Peter, okay? Evidence was planted.
听着,彼得刚才都说了,是有人嫁祸他
Okay?
知道了吗
But who was this woman who took him out for a drink?
话说回来,找他喝酒的那女人是谁啊
I don't know. She's a journalist.
我不认识她,只知道她是个记者
She, uh... She was embedded with John's unit.
她随约翰的小队采访
And she called about a month ago.
大概是一个月前,她打来电话
And she wanted to do a followup story.
想找他做个跟踪报道
Something like, uh...
内容应该是
"the life of a returning vet" kind of thing.
"归国老兵的生活"什么的
Wait, so, they went for a beer?
然后他俩就出去喝酒了
Yeah.
没错
And I was mad at him
我当时很生气
for not telling me about it beforehand instead of after.
怪他没先给我打个招呼
Yeah.
是该生气
That night, John was more mad about his Yankee cap
他也发了火,却是因为那顶扬基队队帽
Than he was about the fact
而不是因为
That I had just accused him of cheating on me.
我怀疑他背叛我
What happened to the Yankee cap?
那帽子怎么了
I don't know. He left it at the bar. It never turned up.
我不知道,他把它落在酒吧了,再没找到
Well, the hat would explain the hair fibers. Yeah.
帽子上可能有头发
You had elizabeth talk to her?
你让伊丽莎白跟她谈了吗
I thought some female intuition would be helpful.
她的女性直觉大概能帮上忙
Dana started crying, didn't she?
丹娜是不是又哭了
I didn't even do anything. I had no idea what went wrong.
我可什么都没做,真是一头雾水
So, who's this other woman?
那女人又是什么人呢
This is Alisha Teagan, segment producer.
她叫阿丽莎·缇根,制片人
She was a reporter embedded with Mitchell's unit.
以前随队采访采访米歇尔他们小队
All right, so, she invites Mitchell out for a beer.
她主动请米歇尔出去喝酒
Let's say she takes that opportunity
我们就假设她利用这个机会
to lift the prints off of the bottle.
从酒瓶上取得了米歇尔的指纹
She grabs the baseball hat as an added bonus.
还顺手牵羊带走了他的棒球帽
Oh, yeah. Toss in a little DNA evidence
对,让警方检验出遗传物质
to really lock the case.
就更能确认嫌犯身份
Right. Now, how do we connect her to Ames?
没错,可她和埃姆斯有什么关系呢
Do they know each other?
他们俩认识吗
Other than the fact that they were in Iraq, there's nothing.
除了都在伊拉克呆过,没有别的交集
If Ames stole the gold, he isn't gonna ship it himself.
如果金子是埃姆斯偷的,他绝不会亲自运
He's gonna get someone else
肯定会找别人干
So that his hands stay clean in case they get intercepted.
这样就算东西被截获,他也不担干系
Press credentials aren't a bad way to get by customs.
这女人混传媒圈,肯定有办法瞒过海关
Let's go talk to her.
跟她谈谈去
Wait here. I'll check in.
在这等着,我去登记
I'm here to see Alisha Teagan.
我想见阿丽莎·缇根
She's not in yet.
她还没来上班
Agent Burke. FBI.
我是联邦调查局的博尔克探员
Sorry, sir. Would you care to wait upstairs?
对不起,警官,您愿意上楼等等吗
She should be in any minute.
她应该快来了
Yeah, why don't I do that?
好的,没问题
Be sure to let her know
千万记得告诉她
Agent Burke with the FBI is here to talk to her.
联邦调查局的博尔克探员来找她谈话
I'll be sure to do that. Thank you.
好的,我不会忘记的, 谢谢
So, what's it like to be on camera?
上电视的感觉怎么样啊
Oh, I'm not on camera. Really?
我不上电视的, 真的吗
'cause your badge here says, uh, "Studio Access."
你的挂牌上可写着"准许进入演播室"
I'm a publicist, actually.
我是广告员
Wow. How is it up there?
也不错,在上面工作感觉怎么样
Cutthroat.
忙得四脚朝天
Looks like they just moved my meeting to 12:30.
他们把会议改到了12点半
Excuse me.
我得走了
Hey.
喂
Peter? Where are you?
彼得,你上哪儿去了
Upstairs. On my way to Alisha's office.
上楼了,正在往阿丽莎办公室走
Thank you.
谢谢
You left me in the lobby?
你就把我扔在大厅了吗
Well, you looked busy.
你看上去比较忙
Listen, Alisha's on her way in.
听着,阿丽莎马上就到
I want you to watch how she reacts
我要你细心观察
when the guard tells her there's an FBI agent waiting for her.
看看她听说探员找上门的时候,有什么反应
Hi, Phil. Morning.
你好,菲尔, 早上好
Miss Teagan, uh, there's an FBI agent here to see you.
缇根小姐,有位联调局的探员来找你
Sorry? An FBI agent. Said his name was Burke.
什么, 联调局的探员,他说他姓博尔克
Uh, just tell him today's not a good day.
你就跟他说,今天不合适
Oh, he's already upstairs.
他已经在楼上等你了
Did he say what he wanted?
他有没有说要问我什么事
All he said was to let you know he's here.
没,他就让我告诉你一声
Mm, thanks.
好吧,谢谢你了
Hi, Phil. Morning, Judy.
菲尔你好, 早上好,茱迪
Phil. Morning, Christian.
早啊,菲尔, 早上好,克里斯提安
Hey, Phil.
你好,菲尔
Morning.
早上好
Oh. I ran out of hands.
我腾不出手了
My card's in my pocket. Here, you just want to grab that there.
我的卡在兜里呢,帮我一把好吗
Just grab that for me. Uh... Don't worry about it.
抽出来就行, 算了,别拿卡了
All right, thanks, bud.
谢了,哥们
This is Neal. Leave a message.
我是尼尔,请留言
Neal, I don't know what you're up to, but whatever it is, stop.
尼尔,不管你准备干嘛,都给我停下
Morning.
早上好
Hi, Kim. How you doing?
金姆,早啊
Hi.
你好呀
I don't think I've seen you around here before.
以前没见过你
Oh, I'm Gary... The, uh...new sports anchor.
噢,我叫加里,是新来的体育版主持人
New sports anchor?
体育版来新主播了吗
New guy brings the coffee, right?
新来的买咖啡,没错吧
Thanks, Gary.
谢啦,加里
What about Leonard?
那莱纳德呢
Oh, you didn't hear.
你们不知道
That's... that's why the meeting got moved to 12:30.
因为这事,才改到12点半开会的
Uh, don't... say anything to Leonard.
别跟莱纳德说这事
Great work, champ.
干得不错,哥们
Alisha Teagan.
你就是阿丽莎·缇根吧
Oh, you, uh, must be agent Burke.
噢,你肯定就是博尔克探员
I hope this won't take long. I'm on deadline.
能不能长话短说,我一会得去交稿
Have a seat.
请坐
I'm curious about the piece
我想问问
that you did on Captain Jonathan Mitchell.
你和乔纳森·米歇尔上尉的事情
Oh, Mitchell? Of course.
米歇尔啊,你问吧
What was your impression of him?
你对他印象怎么样
He seemed like a good soldier.
他应该是个挺称职的军人
That it?
仅此而已吗
To be honest, I didn't find him that memorable.
说实话,我对他印象不怎么深
Then why'd you have a followup on him?
那你为什么找他做跟踪报道呢
I was doing a series of segments on vets returning home,
我当时在做退伍老兵的系列报道
how they're readjusting to life after the military.
报道他们退伍后,如何自我调整,重新适应生活
How did he seem to you?
你觉得他调整得怎么样呢
He seemed to be doing fine.
他调整得挺好的
He could get back home.
重新融入家庭了
So, you took Captain Mitchell out for a beer?
你还找他出来喝过酒是吧
Yeah, he was one of several soldiers I was, uh, considering.
对,他是我的候选采访对象之一
When you say "considering", what exactly do you mean by that?
候选采访对象是什么意思呢
Well, we wanna get a sense of what they're going through,
我们想请他们谈谈自己的经历和感受
if reality looked up to their expectations.
说说现实符不符合自己的期望
Excuse me. Did they change the code again?
麻烦问一下,密码是不是又改了啊
You could use mine.
用我的吧
There you go. Thanks.
行了, 谢谢你啊
What exactly are you investigating, agent Burke?
你到底是来查什么的,博尔克探员
Captain Mitchell was arrested yesterday
米歇尔上尉昨天被捕了
For the theft of Iraqi antiquities.
因为偷盗伊拉克文物
I'm sorry to hear that.
很抱歉听说这些
So, there was nothing particularly special about Mitchell?
所以关于米歇尔没有什么特别的吗
No. In fact, I'm really sorry I couldn't help you further.
不,我是在对我不能帮你更多道歉
Why the rush?
为什么这么急
I told you. I'm on deadline.
我告诉过你了,我有事情要忙
Now, if you have no other questions,
现在,如果你没其它问题
I, uh, would like to get back to work.
我要回去上班了
Wait.
等等
My card. When you think of something else.
我的名片,如果你想起来什么,联系我
If I think of something else.
如果我想起来什么
What was that about?
你刚刚在干什么
You had me off my game.
你完全都没跟我事先通通气
You told me to watch her reaction. That's what I did.
你让我观察她的反应,那是你自己说的
By breaking and entering?
像你那样入室偷窃吗
Phil let me in. Who's Phil?
菲尔让我进去的, 谁是菲尔
The guy at the door. I...
就是那个门卫,我...
Okay, you want to know what I found? No.
好的,你想知道我找到什么吗, 不
She got rattled when she heard "FBI."
她一听到联邦调查局就惊慌失措
She went to her desk and locked something in the top drawer.
她马上就去她的桌子那里,把什么东西锁了起来
Oh, god.
天哪
I didn't steal it. I photocopied it.
我没有偷,我只是复印
It's a pawnshop ticket. Bet I know what she was pawning.
那是张抵押的收据,当然我知道她抵押了什么
No. I didn't see this. You didn't see this.
不,我没看,你也没看
But I did see it.
但是我看了
Hey, Moz. I got a favor to ask you.
喂,蚊子,我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to check out a pawnshop ticket for me.
我需要你帮我查一张典当行的票据
How's she holding up?
她还好吗
As good as can be expected.
跟预期的一样好
Um, do you think we could finish watching the movie?
你觉得我们可以看完这部电影吗
Little girl time? Yeah.
女生独处时间, 好的
Yeah, I'll find something to do.
好吧,我去找点事做
Oh, you're a good man.
你是个好男人
Ah, that's what I keep telling people.
那也是我一直向周围人证明的
Have fun.
玩得开心
"x" marks the spot.
画差标注的那个地方
Kate loves the classics.
凯特喜欢经典
Moz, Hey.
喂
You nearby?
你在附近吗
Did your suit put a tail on me?
你在我身上装定位仪了吗
What? No, I think I figured out the map on the bottle.
什么,不是,我了解酒瓶上地图的意思了
It's a bordeaux label. Bordeaux with an "x."
是一个波尔多商标,波尔多上有一个x
"x" marks the spot.
x标注了地方
Ah. You know, Kate loves the classics.
凯特喜欢经典
Yes, she does.
是,她喜欢
I found a bit of treasure, too. On my way to show you.
我也找到一些珍宝,我在去你家的路上
Hurry up. I walk at a delicate pace.
快点, 我走的慢
Well, that was fast.
那也太快了
Yep, coming.
我来了
Hey, my
喂,我...
My man.
老兄
Expecting somebody? Nnot at all.
在等人吗, 没有
Good. Come right on in.
好的, 快进来吧
Wow. Unbelievable.
真难相信
Last time we had a drink, we made a breakthrough.
上次我们开怀畅饮的时候,我们有了重大突破
Hoping tonight we can solve the whole damn case.
希望今晚我们有所进展
So, Dana's still at the house?
丹娜还在你家吗
Yup.
是的
Here's to freeing captain John Mitchell.
让我们举杯预祝约翰·米歇尔上尉能重获自由
So I can go back home.
然后我就能够回家了
I'll drink to that.
同祝
I'll get that. It's probably June.
我去开门,可能是朱恩
Photocopy of a pawn ticket but I got this coin.
典当收据的复印件,但是我得到这枚硬币
What?
什么
Sorry, Mr. Haversham. June isn't here at the moment.
对不起,哈弗沙姆先生,朱恩没在家
Oh, well... Uh, too bad.
太糟了
Um, tell her I look forward
告诉他我很期待
To our next round of drinks
下次的喝酒
And parcheesi. Yep.
玩巴棋戏, 好的
Hang on a second.
别忙走
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
Apparently I'm interrupting something.
我打断了你们的聚会
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm the neighbor...
我是他的邻居
Dan...Te Haversham. Dante Haversham.
但丁·哈弗沙姆, 但丁·哈弗沙姆
And you're dating June?
你在跟朱恩约会
Uh, uh, courting... Courting.
在追求中
Yeah, wwhat could I say?
是,我能说什么呢
She likes a little, uh... Cream in her coffee.
她喜欢咖啡里加点炼乳
You really want to keep this up?
你真的想听到这些吗
No, I don't. You're right. This is
不,我不想,你是对的,这是...
No. I know.
不,我知道
How about I just call you Mr. Haversham?
我就叫你哈弗沙姆先生怎样
Come on in.
进来吧
Thought you'd be taller.
我还以为你应该再高点
Me too.
我也想
Well, you're here.
你都在这了
Have a drink.
喝一杯
Oh, no, I...I don't drink.
不,不,我不能喝
Well, you do tonight.
你今晚必须要喝
Gin's good.
杜松子酒就好了
I...I don't get it.
我不明白
Girl leaves nothing but an empty bottle behind.
女人走的时候什么也没留下只有一只空瓶
At least Kate could have left a full one.
至少凯特应该留个满瓶的酒
Guys, I'm right here.
你们两个,我就在这
Mm. Fair enough, fair enough.
也对,也对
Man, look at that view.
看看外面的风景
Is this why you guys do it?
这就是你为什么要去违法
Is this what it's all about?
为了享受外面这美丽的风景
It's not about the stuff.
跟这个没关系
Moz...
蚊子
It's about doing what we want to do.
这是我们的兴趣爱好
Who cares about 9to5's and 401k's?
谁在意朝九晚五和按时纳税
Playing by the rules only makes borders
循规蹈矩只会让条条款款
That just take away everything
把一切
that's good about living life.
生活中的美好的事物都带走
Moz, Moz... You lived in a storage unit.
蚊子,你住在储藏室里
Yeah, but I lived there, man. I lived.
是,但那是过去,我住过
Long as I don't have to live
只要我不是看他人脸色吃饭
Under anyone else's time or dime, I'm a free man.
我就是一个自由自在的人
I can do whatever I want.
我可以做我想做的任何事
Like going to the pawnshop and getting
就像去典当店
that coin you have in your pocket?
拿到你兜里的那枚硬币吗
Come on. Let's see it.
拿出来看看
Oh, it's a hell of a thing.
这真的是件宝贝
Islamic dinar from the Abbasid Dynasty.
阿巴斯德王朝发行的伊斯兰第纳尔
Last seen in the museum in Mosul.
上次被大众所见是在摩苏尔的博物馆里
I really shouldn't even know about this.
我真的不应该知道这些
Alisha's guilty, isn't she?
阿丽莎是有罪的,不是吗
Looks like it.
看起来是
I'm holding damning evidence,
我手握证据
And I can't do a damn thing with it.
却对那犯人毫无办法
Your rules, tin man, not mine.
那是你的规则,铁皮人,不是我的
Come on, Peter, give me the coin.
彼得,给我看看硬币
I can see it now... "FBI agent illegally obtains evidence.
我能预见结果,联调局探员不合法地取得证据
News at 11:00."
十一点新闻
It's a hell of a story. Too bad she can't report it.
这真是一个好故事,但糟糕的是她不能报道它
Maybe she can.
或许她能
Great story on the governor. Teagan!
州长的那则新闻非常好, 缇根
Yeah? Got a story for you.
什么事, 你有一则新闻
Guy says he wants to talk about a highlevel coverup
这个人想要和你谈谈一起关于驻伊
In Iraq involving a soldier.
士兵的机密时间
Says he'll only talk to you. Why me?
他说他只会跟你说, 为什么是我
Maybe he's a fan of your work.
或许他是你的粉丝吧
Okay. Got a number? I'll give him a call.
你记下电话了吗,我会给他回电话的
Got something better. He's here.
更好的消息是,他已经来了
Mcqueen! let's set up to get this guy on tape.
麦奎因,准备拍这个人的故事吧
We rolling? Oh, hi. Uh, alisha teagan.
开拍了吗,你好,我是阿丽莎·缇根
Good to meet you. I'm a huge fan.
幸会,我是你的超级粉丝
Oh, thank you. Wow, you look
谢谢, 你真人
you look even better in person.
比电视里还美
Wow, thank you. You're all miked up.
谢谢,你也不赖
Let's, uh, get started.
我们开始吧
Your name? Ah, we'll get to that.
你贵姓, 果然问到这个老问题了
Just relax. Take a deep breath.
别紧张,深呼吸
So, why don't we, uh...
那么,我们何不
Why don't we start at the beginning?
我们何不从头道来呢
Okay, yeah.
好的
Once upon a time in iraq, there were two people.
曾经有两个人在伊拉克
One was greedy
一个是贪婪的
And a thief.
小偷
The other was pretty and opportunistic.
另一个美丽却是投机者
Together, they found a great deal of treasure.
两人一起发现了一大笔财富
I think this is something
我觉得这种事
We should be discussing offcamera.
不该拿到镜头前说
Oh, wait, no. That's the prologue.
等等,别急,这还只是开场白
I'm getting to the setup.
好戏在后面
They smuggled that treasure back here.
他们将财宝偷运了回来
It went off without a hitch.
万事俱备
But they needed a fall guy
但就差一个替罪羊的
You know, somebody to take the heat off them
毕竟,总得有人来分散公众的注意力
So they could sell the treasure without interference.
以便把赃物在暗中卖出手
That fall guy is a soldier you know
那个替罪羊的,就是你认识的一个军人
John mitchell.
约翰·米歇尔
Well... Unfortunately,
不好意思,但是
Your story is missing something very important proof.
你的故事缺少一个很重要的部分,证据
Oh, I've got proof, yeah.
我有证据
Recognize this?
认得这个吗
What this story is missing is an ending.
这故事唯一缺少的,是真相
I'm not sure what happens to mitchell.
我不知道米歇尔会怎样
The outcome of his life
他面临着怎样的未来
It may as well be decided on the toss of a coin.
也许掷一枚硬币就能决定
Want to call it for me?
想猜猜正反吗
Turn off the cameras.
把摄影机关掉
Turn off the cameras!
把摄影机关掉
I want immunity.
我想申请豁免
You're funny.
你还真幽默
What you get depends on what you give me.
要知道收益是取决于付出的
Ames looted saddam's museum.
是埃姆斯洗劫了苏丹的博物馆
He set the whole thing up.
都是他出的主意
All I did was was help him
我只是,帮他
transport it back to the states.
把赃物运回国
You were his mule? What was your cut?
你是他的狗腿吗,那你分了多少成
Well, it doesn't matter. I haven't seen a dime.
不值一提,我一个硬币都没分到
Not even this really old dime?
连这个古硬币都没分到吗
Prosecution hasn't taken immunity off the table.
看来嫌疑是洗清不了咯
I needed the money.
我急需钱
Oh, I'll bet. I looked at your portfolio.
我信,我看了你的档案
You lost a lot when the market crashed.
看来在市场崩溃的时候亏了不少
Yeah. I lost enough.
对,亏大了
Look, I still had access to the gold.
是这样,我可以接近那些金子
So I took some of the smaller pieces and turned them over.
于是就拿了一点点卖掉了
When you got scared that you were leaving a paper trail,
但你害怕当铺收据被我们发现
You decided to set up mitchell as a fall guy.
就设计让米歇尔背了黑锅吗
I didn't want to set him up. Ames did.
我没想这么做,是埃姆斯干的
All you did was get the prints and the hat.
你就负责拿到指纹和帽子
What I want to know
我还想知道
Is why you melted some of the pieces down.
为什么你们要把一部分金子融掉
He thought if we made it look
他觉得如果把这些金子
like most of the gold was gone,
弄得普通一点
You guys wouldn't spend so much time searching for it,
警方就不会太注意
Even after mitchell was locked up.
就算米歇尔被捕也没关系
Where's the gold now?
金子现在在哪
I don't know.
不知道
He moved it on you? Yeah.
他瞒着你换地方了吗, 对
I swear. I don't know where it is.
我发誓我不知道金子在哪
Then you're gonna help us find it.
那就帮我们找到它
You're gonna tell ames that the fbi's been poking around.
你要告诉埃姆斯说联调局已经有动静了
We've been talking to him, too, so he'll believe you.
我们也会对他采取一些行动,以便他相信你
He won't trust me.
他不会相信我的
He will if you tell him
如果跟他说
That the case against mitchell is falling apart
米歇尔已经脱离嫌疑,他就会相信你了
And that he needs to unload the gold immediately.
并且肯定会急着把这些金子转手
What if he gets spooked, okay, and wants to wait?
要是他藏起来了怎么办,守株待兔吗
Then you'll have to convince him that you found
那你就得去跟他说,你找到了
A private buyer.
一个私人买主
A very rich, very discreet buyer.
一个非常富有,非常谨慎的买主
So, ames is willing to meet you
埃姆斯今天要和你在
At a private gallery later today?
私人美术馆见面吗
Apparently, I'm a wealthy buyer.
显而易见,我就是个财主
And this is your car for the day.
这是你今天的车
You're not you're not kidding.
你不是开玩笑吧
It's a mercedes. Oh, this isn't even an sclass.
是辆大奔啊, 都不是S级的
I need to look like I can drop a few million on antiquities.
我得看起来像挥金如土的主儿才行
This says, "look what I kept in the divorce."
而这个好像再说, "这是我的离婚抚恤金"
Really? You can't make this work?
不会吧,你搞不定这个吗
What kind of a con man are you?
想想自己是个什么等级的骗术大师吧
The neal caffrey I did my thesis on could make this work.
我论文里的尼尔·卡弗里才不会被这种问题难倒
Moz. Wake up.
蚊子,醒醒
Leave me alone.
别吵我
Come on. Come on, moz, come on.
起来,起来,蚊子,起来
Did you draw on my face?
你在我脸上画画了吗
What? No.
什么,没
Ames is meeting with me today.
埃姆斯今天要和我见面
Got to go in as a serious high roller.
得去弄辆有头有脸的豪车
Need a car.
得弄辆车
I'll get my slim jim.
给你偷辆去
No. Can't steal it.
别,不能偷
Yeah, we "can't steal it."
对,我们"不能偷"
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下,先生
Could you step away from this car? Thank you.
能别碰这辆车吗,谢谢
Yo, you need something?
你有什么事
Yeah. Captain told you I was coming, right?
上面应该有通知过我要来的吧
Says FBI. What you talking about?
联调局, 干吗来的
One of your limos was involved in a 418 last night.
经查你的豪华轿车昨晚涉案
I'm supposed to bring it back to the forensic motor pool.
我们得把它送到法院的车辆调配厂去
What's the plate on that?
车牌号多少
XC7 32W
Uh, xc7 32w.
We're cleaning it now.
我们在洗车
Griggs, get this guy out of here.
格里格斯,把那人弄出去
Yo, I didn't get a call about any of this. You, beat it.
我根本没接到什么通知, 你,出来
Is that our vehicle?
是我们要找的车吗
Whoa. We got gunshot residue.
发现了一些开枪火药残留
Looks like it's been snowing back here.
貌似满后座都是
How many of your guys touched this car?
你们有多少人碰过这辆车
We're a cleaning company. Oh, really?
我们就负责清洗,是吗
Okay, there's two ways we can do this.
好吧,现在给你两种解决方法选择
One, I take the car back with me,
第一,我把车带走
No one gets asked any questions.
所有人相安无事
The second way, we assume
第二,我们搞不好就查出
Whatever's in the backseat belongs to one of you.
你们某个人的指纹在后座上了
That's above my pay grade, pal.
这我可吃不消,伙计
Take it.
开走吧
Griggs, give him a receipt.
格里格斯,给他开张收据
Say no to drugs, chief.
远离毒品吧,老板
Whatever.
去你的
Oh, we got a high roller coming through.
来了一辆豪车啊
I thought we gave him a Mercedes.
给他的不是奔驰吗
Yeah, I guess he made it work.
是啊,我想是他化腐朽为神奇了吧
God, that driver looks familiar.
天,那司机看起来真眼熟
Is he one of ours?
是我们的人吗
That's Haversham. Good man.
他是哈弗沙姆,人不错
Relax, you're gonna be fine.
别紧张,你不会有事
Yeah, you have no idea how dangerous Ames can be.
你不了解埃姆斯有多危险
It's just a game.
这不过是场游戏
Never let them see you sweat, right?
可别让他发现你满头大汗
Alisha, you look lovely.
爱丽莎,你看起来真美
This is the gentleman I was telling you about.
这位就是我和你说起的那位绅士
This is my business manager.
这位是我的业务经理
Charmed.
很迷人
Likewise.
我也有同感
Come in.
请进
Enjoy.
敬请欣赏
How long have you been collecting antiquities?
你收集文物有多长时间了
Years.
很多年了
I also admire the occasional reproduction.
我也欣赏偶然的复刻品
So, you're familiar with ptolemaic period, then?
那你很熟悉托勒密王朝吧
I am.
没错
Shame the greeks put an end to it.
很遗憾,古希腊人自取灭亡
Shame you didn't have a better history teacher.
很遗憾,你的历史学得不怎么样
Soter's reign over ptolemaic Egypt ended
事实上,公元前30年,在埃及艳后自杀
After the death of cleopatra and the roman conquest
罗马人征服这片土地后
Of 30 B.C., not the greek.
建立的托勒密王朝才因此覆灭
Or so I've been told.
至少我听说的是这样
Would you like to see the actual pieces, then?
你想去看看真品吗
I think I already have.
我想真品就在我眼前
These aren't reproductions.
这些不是复刻品
Good eye.
好眼力
They've been here all along?
它们一直都在这里吗
I've always believed
我始终相信
The best place to hide something is in plain sight.
最危险的地方即是最安全的地方
Is everything all right?
一切还好吧
Of course.
当然
She's not holding it together.
她快撑不住了
Smile, Alisha. It's almost over.
微笑,阿丽莎,就快结束了
Yes. Can we move this along?
没错,我们能进一步谈谈吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on?
这是怎么回事
Don't play games with me.
别想戏弄我
You're with the FBI.
你是联邦调查局的
Technically, I'm just a consultant. She's with the fbi.
严格意义上,我只是个顾问,她才是联调局的
Regardless, no need for a fifth wheel.
不管怎样,保镖足够干掉你们了
Ames is gonna run.
埃姆斯跑了
Jones, you take the front exit. Go, go!
琼斯,你去守前门,快
You two go with him!
你们俩跟上去
Looks like we have a standoff.
看来我们僵持不下
No, we don't.
才不是
Shoot him. Then I'll have you on murder, too.
开枪打他吧,那你就犯了谋杀罪
Go on.
开枪啊
You hey!
站住
Hey, don't make me shoot you!
别逼我开枪
Drop the gun!
扔下枪
Jones, I need immediate backup.
琼斯,我需要紧急支援
This is not what I needed today.
今天真不是个好日子
I was never here.
你就当没看见过我
FBI! get on the ground!
联邦调查局,趴下
Get on the ground right now!
快趴下
hands on your head!
把手放在头上
Nice bluff.
虚张声势的不错
I know you were bluffing.
我知道你是在虚张声势
'cause it's what I would have done.
因为换作我也会这样
I'll make sure the courts know that you helped us out.
我会告诉法庭,你协助我们破案
Looks like you can go home again.
看来你又可以回家啦
Hi, baby.
嗨,宝贝儿
I'm really proud of you.
我真为你自豪
Oh, John's free 'cause of you, el.
小伊,因为你,约翰才能洗脱罪名
Yeah, if you hadn't given me that push.
多亏你当时重重地推我一下
Well, it was more like a nudge.
说轻轻一推更合适
Nudge?
轻轻一推
Maybe a little love tap.
更像是爱的轻敲
More like a left hook.
更像是左勾拳才对
He must be really happy he's going home.
他一定很高兴可以回家了
He's not the only one.
他不是唯一一个高兴的