Previously on "White collar"...
《猫鼠游戏》前情提要
Kate says "Adios" to you at prison
凯特在监狱对你说了永别
and gets busy with her disappearing act.
然后就忙着人间蒸发了
Missed her by two days.
再早两天就能制止她了
Where'd she go?
她去哪儿了
She's a ghost, man.
如鬼魂一般,哥们
She did an outstanding job of melting away.
她优雅地消散了
Kate! Kate!!
凯特,凯特
She's being held by someone.
她被某人劫持了
She's too scared to say who.
她很害怕,不敢透露那个人的身份
Interpol told me the man
国际刑警告诉我
who has kate is with the FBI.
劫持凯特的人是联调局的人
You think it's Fowler. I do now.
你觉得是福勒,正是
What's he want from you?
他有什么目的
Could be anything.
天知道
I'm not done with this investigation, Burke.
我不会中断这调查的,博尔克
Neither am I.
彼此彼此
Neal, Neal, he's close.
尼尔,他就在附近
The man with the ring? Yes.
戴着戒指的那个人,对
He wants something.
他要某样东西
Who is he? I can't tell you.
他是谁,我不能告诉你
Please just tell me where you hid everything.
拜托你就告诉我藏东西的地点吧
Hello, Kate.
你好,凯特
Hello, Peter.
你好,彼得
We need to talk about Neal.
我们得谈谈尼尔的事了
Kate.
凯特
If only there were some way
这就好比你现在的处境
to compare this to your life.
皇后吃掉了小兵
I get it, moz. I'm a pawn.
我知道,蚊子,我是个小兵
Your analogy lacks creative thinking.
你的比喻太没创意了
You're upset because it's accurate.
应该说我正中痛穴吧
See, Kate has reign over the entire board
驾驭了全局
while your movements are more...
而你的活动空间就更加
Restricted.
有限了
Fowler has to be lying about Peter.
福勒肯定在撒谎
There's no way he has Kate.
彼得不可能把凯特当作筹码
Neal, everyone has a price.
尼尔,人的正直是有底价的
And Peter's been in the perfect position
彼得正站在控制所有人事的
To control everything.
最有利位置
I hate to give the suit credit, but he's smart.
我讨厌赞美别人,但他真的很聪明
I know him.
我了解他
There's no way he could do it.
他不可能那样做
If you're so sure, then prove it.
如果你那么肯定,证明给我看
Find the ring...
找到了戒指
...you find the King.
就找到了幕后黑手(国王)
That's if he has it.
如果彼得有那个戒指,他就是幕后黑手
I'm the bishop, if you were wondering.
知道我是什么角色吗,我是象
I wasn't. Oh.
我知道
Do you trust him?
你信任他吗
Look, he's the guy you want for this.
他是你的不二人选
Well, you didn't answer my question.
你没有正面回答我的问题
Morning, Peter.
早安,彼得
Morning. Agent Landry, meet Neal Caffrey.
早安,劳伦探员,这是尼尔?卡夫瑞
The con man turned fbi consultant.
欺诈犯变身为联调局顾问
My reputation precedes me.
我声名远扬
Well, you're hard to miss.
你很引人瞩目
You took a swan dive out of a judge's chamber
你为了一块蛋糕
into a bakery awning.
从法官办公室逃脱
I really don't like that picture.
我实在是不喜欢这张照片
But they do have the greatest cake in town.
不过他们的蛋糕是全城最好吃的
What's up?
有什么事吗
Agent Landry is here from the Dallas field office.
兰德里探员从达拉斯办公室远道而来
He's following a boilerroom case.
他在追查一件关于股票诈骗的案件
Actually, I'm just still catching Burke up
事实上,我刚开始向博尔克
on the details.
陈述案情细节
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Oh, yeah.
好的
You think Caffrey is the right man for this job?
你觉得卡夫瑞是卧底的不二人选?
Oh, yeah.
当然
He's a criminal.
但他是个有前科的罪犯
So are the guys in the boiler room.
那些股票分析员也是有案底的人
Look, I busted him for bond forgery.
我以伪造罪逮捕了他
I know the story.
我知道这件事
Then the guy breaks out of prison.
后来他越狱了
Three months left on a fouryear sentence.
那时还有三个月他就能结束四年牢狱生活
Then he's an idiot.
他真是个笨蛋
No. No.
不,不
It was for a girl.
她是为了一个女人越狱的
Well, it looks like he could have his pick.
他真会招蜂惹蝶
Yeah, well, there's something special about Kate.
是,因为凯特对他的意义非凡
Point is, she's no longer an issue.
但是,我们不用再担心她了
You got a tracking anklet on him?
你在他脚踝上绑了追踪器吗
How's that work?
什么原理
We can pull a map on his movements at any time.
我们可以随时调出他的行动轨迹
When he's working or with me,
当他和我在一起时
we don't worry about it.
我们不担心他会逃掉
When he's off the clock, he's on a twomile radius.
他下班后,活动范围只有方圆两英里
He goes outside that, we get an alert.
若他跨出了活动范围,我们立马就知道
Look, you need somebody who can sweettalk their way
你需要一个会花言巧语的人
Into a highpressure sales environment.
潜进那种高压工作环境
He's your guy.
他是不二人选
Thanks.
谢谢
Got some rangers tickets box seats.
弄到曲棍球比赛门票了,包厢票哦
You guys interested?
你们有兴趣吗
Okay.
好
This is a boilerroom scam.
这是一起股票欺诈案
We've got an office full of junior Gordon Gekkos,
一办公室的幼年期戈登?盖葛(戈登?盖葛,电影<华尔街>的主角)
Selling bad stock.
忙着兜售绩差股
It's a classic pump and dump.
这是经典的炒股诈骗
Guy in charge buys half a million shares of dollar stocks
幕后黑手买入五十万股股票
gets his boys to inflate the price
他的手下通过卖出股票
by selling it over the phone,
把股票价格抬高
then dumps his stock when it peaks,
然后他在股价最高点套现
Leaving our buyers holding worthless shares.
致使散户被套牢
People are losing their homes over this.
人们为此流离失所
Guy last month got taken for $50,000.
有个人上月被骗五万美金
He's got three kids
他有三个孩子
and no roof to put over their heads now.
但是现在家无片瓦
The average victim of this scam loses nearly 30 grand.
平均一位受害者被骗三万美金
So we need to shut this room down.
所以我们必须将罪犯逮捕归案
Room is mobile?
行骗地点固定吗
They've run this operation four times now.
他们实施这种骗局四次了
Every time they dump the stock, they pick up,
每次他们得手,就整理行装
Move to another location.
转移阵地
Who's the guy in charge?
谁是幕后黑手
That's what we're trying to figure out.
我们在调查之中
Landry has got somebody on the inside,
兰德里已经在里面安插了线人
A female informant.
一位女情报员
Female.
女的
How did she work her way into the boys' club?
她是怎么混进男人堆里工作的
She hasn't.
她不直接参与诈骗
That's why we're sending in someone who can.
所以我们要找个人深入内部
Someone who can hustle with the best of 'em.
一个不输给他们的欺诈师
I guess we won't be drawing straws.
看起来不用抽签决定了
All right, you're gonna interview with a guy named Brad.
面试你的人名叫布莱德
Of course his name is Brad.
他当然叫布莱德
You think I can keep up with these guys?
你觉得我能混进那些人里面吗
Peter, I'm flattered. Oh, give me a break.
彼得你太抬举我了,消停会吧
You could sell light switches to the amish.
你都能把死人忽悠活了
Madison Cookler that's our girl on the inside.
麦迪森?库克勒,她是我们的线人
Yeah. Exactly.
是的,就是她
She won't know who you are.
她不会知道你是谁
What's her role in all this?
她在里面是干什么的
The guys transfer the calls,
当他们敲定一份订单后
After they make a sale, to her.
会把电话转接给她
She takes down all the buyer's information.
她记录每一个买家的信息
But thanks to her, we know exactly what kind of stocks
多亏她,我们才能查出
these guys are looking to hawk.
这些人兜售的是什么股票
We went fishing with several of our own front companies.
我们拿几个挂名公司去引他们上钩
They took the bait on that one.
他们选了这个
Rhymer pharmaceutical.
莱莫制药公司
And you got a tap on every phone in the place.
你窃听了他们所有的电话
Yep. We're recording every call.
对,每通电话都录下来了
But the sales are real.
但交易是实实在在的
We just want to know who's behind it all.
我们只想查出幕后黑手
So do I.
我也是
What's that?
说什么
Nothing.
没什么
For me?
送我的吗
Peter, I didn't get you anything.
彼得,我无功不受禄啊
"For me? Peter, I didn't get you anything."
送我的吗,彼得,我无功不受禄啊
We call it an eagle.
这东西叫鹰
Recorder, transmitter, GPS.
能录音,能发信,还能全球定位
Keep it on you at all times.
随身带着啊
Love it.
我喜欢
We need to cut your anklet on this one.
这次要卸掉你的脚铐
Love it even more.
那就更喜欢了
No, you don't.
别这么轻佻
After your last escape,
这次你得认真打场漂亮仗
we need a home run.
来弥补上次逃跑的坏影响
A lot of people think I made a mistake.
好多人说我用错了人
Well, let's prove them wrong.
那就证明给他们看看
Yeah. Or else you're headed back to maximum security.
是,证不成你就得回去蹲班房了
Glad some things never change.
彼得还是那个彼得啊
Madison, give me some good news.
麦迪森,来点好消息吧
Two closes, 3,200 shares.
成了两笔, 3200股
Yes, that is what I like to hear.
没错,我就想听这个
Yeah, don't get your hopes up.
别想了啊
I already got dibs on that one.
那妞我看上了
Does she know that?
她知道吗
Since when does that matter?
知不知道有什么关系
I'm Brad.
我是布莱德
You must be, uh...Nick Halden?
你就是尼克?豪登吧
Guilty as charged.
正是在下
Your u5 says you were terminated from Lehman Brothers.
推荐人说你被雷曼兄弟辞了
Yeah, the market crashed. Haven't been feeling the love.
是啊,市场不景气,人情薄如纸
Oh, you couldn't find a job working anywhere else?
那在其他地方也找不到活吗
I wasn't interested.
没兴趣
I want to make some real cash.
我想赚点实在的钞票
Listen, our turnover rate is huge.
我们的职工流动极快
High volume, high money.
成交得多,赚得就多
You make sales, you get paid.
生意成了,你才有钱拿
You know what?
听我一句话
Don't waste time taking down client information.
别浪费时间登记客户信息
Just transfer over to the girls over there. They mop up.
鸡毛蒜皮的事,留给娘们打扫
It's women's work, anyway, right?
这是她们的本职,对吧
Yeah, okay. Let's do this.
行,明白了,开工吧
Hang on a second. I haven't hired you yet.
别着急,还没说雇你呢
You, take a break.
你,休息一下
Let's start your interview.
先来面个试
You gonna give me some numbers?
让我打电话兜售吗
Yes. Take your pick.
没错,你选一个吧
This 216 area code feels lucky.
216这区号看着挺吉利
You got that? 216.
听到没, 216
Cleveland. Getting ready to reroute the call now.
克里夫兰,准备好转接了
Is there anybody in particular you want me to send it to?
转给谁呢,有特别人选吗
Come on, newbie.
加油了,新人
Mr. Charles Fairweather is waiting
查尔斯?费韦德先生还等着
for the deal of a lifetime.
时来运转呢
What am I selling him?
我要卖他什么
The dream, which today is Rhymer Pharmaceutical.
梦想,也就是莱莫制药的股份
Hello?
喂
Mr. Fairweather. Speaking.
费韦德先生吗,正是
My name is Nick Halden, and I want to be your broker.
我叫尼克?豪登,想做你的股票经纪
I've already got a broker.
我有经纪人了
Really? How's he doing for you?
是吗,他干得怎么样
He make any money last year?
去年给你赚钱了吗
Nobody made any money last year.
去年谁赚钱了啊
That's not true.
非也非也
If you were with me, you would have netted 3%.
你要雇了我,就净赚百分之三了
And that's after the crash.
还是暴跌之后的赚头
I don't believe you.
我才不信
Well, you got an email address.
那给我邮箱地址
I'll send you my earnings report right now.
我这就把盈利报告发给你看
Biotech and alcohol were up.
生物技术和造酒业股票都涨了
How did you get my number?
你怎么查到我电话的
Your old broker.
跟你旧经纪人要的呗
He's not smart enough to keep you to himself.
他笨得很,肥水流了外人田
What do you do for a living, Charlie?
你做什么的,查理
I'm a history teacher, but I'm not interested...
我是历史老师,我没兴趣...
"The only history that's worth a damn
"惟一值得肯定的历史
Is the history we make today."
就是我们今天所创造的历史"
You know who said that?
知道是谁说的吗
I believe Henry Ford said that.
亨利?福特说的
Yes. Yes, he did, and he was right.
没错,他说得没错
Have you heard of Rhymer Pharmaceutical?
听说过莱莫制药吗
No.
没
Of course you haven't.
没听过就对了
'cause your job is to teach,
你的工作是教书
and my job is to know about companies like Rhymer
我的工作,就是抢在人家前面
before everyone else.
发现莱莫这样的潜力股
You know when you don't buy a stock?
知道什么股票不该买吗
When your cab driver tells you about it.
的哥推荐的股票
Now, if you'd known about IBM
要是在微晶片发明之前
before the invention of the microchip,
你就瞅见了IBM
would you have bought in?
你会入股吗
Of course.
当然了
Well, Rhymer is poised for a breakout on the same scale.
莱莫的潜力和IBM相当
Monday, the FDA will approve them to begin clinical trials
周一,食品药物管理局就会批准
on a quantum confined nanotechnology
他们量子限制纳米技术的临床试验
that has the potential to transform cancer medicines.
这技术很可能开启抗癌药新纪元
And I can get you in on the ground floor.
而我能帮你抢占先机
That sounds like insider trading.
这算不算泄露了内幕啊
Not at all. No, it's completely legit.
不算不算,这百分百合法
I pore over a thousand pages of scientific technical B.S.
我可是了解这方面行情的理学士
so I can make you rich at 3 bucks a share.
保证三块钱一股就能让你大赚一笔
Let's start small, okay? A thousand shares.
循序渐进,好吗,先来一千股
I double that for you next week, and then we get serious.
要下周股价能翻一番,咱们再大笔地投
Sounds nice, but I'd have to ask my wife.
听着不错,可我得问问我夫人
Oh. Your sale just died, rookie.
这笔吹了,新人
Mr. Fairweather, if you invest with me,
费韦德先生,有我帮您投资
the only question you'll have to ask your wife
您就可以直接问夫人
is what kind of hardwood floors
想在新居里
does she want in her new house.
铺哪种实木地板了
I don't know.
我拿不定啊
Life comes down to a few moments, Mr. Fairweather.
人生转机,时不再来,费韦德先生
This is one of them.
这机会可别放过
He's good.
他真厉害
I'm in.
我入股
But let's make it 5,000 shares.
但直接来五千股吧
Thank you.
谢谢您
I'll transfer you over to one of our girls,
我这就把您转接到秘书小姐那
and she'll take your information.
让她登记您的信息
So, how did my interview go?
于是,我的面试结果如何
Yes! Yeah!
太棒了
Yes! Yes?!
真的吗,真的
Believe me, I wouldn't be giving you this information
相信我吧,我可从不传播
if I didn't feel confident enough
不可靠的消息
to own a few thousand shares myself.
我自己都入了几千股了
What do you mean you don't invest over the phone?
电话交易有什么可担心的
The Cuban missile crisis was solved with a phone call.
古巴导弹危机还不是靠一通电话解决的
We have to move on this right now.
入股得快准狠才行
You don't get rich buying into a high market.
在股市高位时买进当然赚不到钱
The market is down.
眼下可正走低
What do you need, an engraved invitation?
邀你入市还得寄份儿正式的邀请函吗
Look, you want the good things in life?
听着,你想提高生活档次吗
What are you gonna do? Are you gonna work harder?
怎么办,继续埋头工作吗
No, you're gonna invest smarter.
不,你只需要个投资顾问
Oh, Jones, turn that down.
琼斯,关小点儿
The college tuition is gonna be covered.
大学学费轻松搞定
See, now you're starting to talk like a smart investor.
现在,你开始听起来像个明智的投资人了
Look, this is a steppingstone to your first million.
这可是你赚到第一桶金的垫脚石
All right, I appreciate your business.
很高兴跟你合作
Come on, crazy eight, let's go.
来吧,连八庄,跟我走
Crazy eight?
什么连八庄
No? Eh.
不喜欢吗
You land close to eight whales in one day,
你一天就钓到八条大鱼
You can buy your own nickname.
想要什么外号随意挑
Time to hit the bars!
酒吧开心时刻到了
Oh, no, we're not going with them.
我们不去
Why not?
为何
He wants to meet you.
有人想见你
Who?
哪位
The man behind the curtain.
幕后大佬
If Caffrey goes out of range, we'll lose his audio.
卡夫瑞出了我们监听的范围怎么办
That's okay. He's still recording.
没关系,他随身带了录音笔
That's him?
就是他吗
Avery Phillips. The guy in the left.
艾弗瑞?菲利普斯,左边那位
Avery Phillips is the youngest guy
艾弗瑞?菲利普斯是纽约证券交易所
To have a seat on the New York exchange.
众巨头中最年轻的一位
He's the man with the plan.
精通金融策划
He finds the stocks, fronts the cash,
由他选定股票,筹集资金
We do the legwork.
我们只是打下手
Who's he talking to?
跟他说话的是谁
His business partner.
他的合伙人
Partner looks upset.
合伙人看起来不太高兴
Usually they work together.
通常他们一起做事
Our room is all Avery,
但我们的交易所所有权归艾弗瑞
Which is why they're not exactly simpatico right now.
这就是他们现在不太和谐的原因
Keep that to yourself.
知道就行了
You must be my new rainmaker.
你就是新来的投资顾问吧
Yeah.
是的
I see you're having problems with your associate.
我看你跟合作伙伴可不太融洽
Bro.
老兄
I don't want to get pinched
可别因为你的问题
Because you're having domestic troubles.
让我栽跟头
You've got balls.
勇气可嘉
I like that.
我很欣赏
What my business partners and I discuss
我们之间的事情
Isn't of your concern.
轮不到你担心
So go relax. Have fun.
放轻松,好好玩
Not cool.
太嚣张了
It's a little early for you
天色还早
To be calling it a night, isn't it?
这么快就有收获了吗
Yeah, well, I got the man behind the curtain.
我见到幕后大佬了
His name is Avery Phillips.
名叫Avery Phillips
All right, I want to get moving on this.
很好,我要了解详情
Meet me in the office in an hour.
一小时后办公室见
I'm in your neighborhood.
我就快走到你家了
Why don't we meet at your place?
在你家碰头怎么样
My place?
我家吗
Yeah, it's a little late for the plant bureau walls.
是啊,这个钟点儿去办公室不自在
Besides, you have better coffee
再者,你家咖啡好喝些
Yeah, I do.
这倒没错
Coffee, my dear.
给你咖啡
Oh. Thank you, Mrs. Burke. You're welcome.
谢谢,博尔克太太,不客气
I was gonna be up in what? six hour anyways.
反正你们还得忙到半夜,我也睡不着
Thanks, honey.
辛苦了亲爱的
All right, let's see what eve got recorded here.
那么,来听晚上的录音吧
That's a good start.
开头很不错
Jones? Hmm?
琼斯, 怎么
Lauren's pulling up Intel on Phillips.
劳伦搞到了菲利普斯的信息
Check your Email. Got it.
看你的电邮,好的
Well, Avery's been very busy.
艾弗瑞还真是大忙人啊
Yeah.
那可不
I'm gonna go rummage through your drawers
现在我要去翻翻你的抽屉
And steal your most precious belongings.
顺便偷走你的小可爱
I'm kidding. I need to go to the bathroom.
开个玩笑,我去趟洗手间
Upstairs. First door on your left.
上楼左手边第一间
Leave the seat down when you're done.
完事儿记得把马桶圈放下来
I'll be damned.
我的老天爷
Everything all right?
你还好吗
Never been better.
好得不得了
Okay.
那就好
First door on the left.
左手第一间
Find anything?
查到什么没有
Oh, hey. Uh, maybe.
也许有
Avery's credible on paper.
表面上艾弗瑞很清白
He runs a separate legit brokerage
他跟丹尼尔?里德一起
With this man, Daniel Reed.
开了另外一家证券行
I saw them arguing. They're partners.
我见过他们,他们是合伙人
Yeah, but they don't trust each other.
是的,但是他们互相心存芥蒂
Sounds par for the course.
表面和气,暗中斗争
Checked with FINRA.
美国金融业管理局确认
Their business is profitable,
他们的生意做得不错
But something tells me that
但有迹象表明
Avery's trying to push out Reed.
艾弗瑞想把里德踢出局
They've run the boilerroom scam together
以前,也许只是为了筹齐起步资金
On the side in the past, maybe for startup capital.
他们才联手进行证券诈骗
But according to your new buddy Brad,
不过你的新朋友布莱德透露
This current shop is all Avery.
现在这间交易所归艾弗瑞独有
He's planning something on his own.
他在筹谋单飞
So, let me wrap my head around this for a second.
那么我来理理思路
Let's just say I'm Reed.
比如我是里德
You're Avery. You're trying to screw me.
你是艾弗瑞,你想做掉我
Why?
为什么
Money. It's that simple.
钞票,就这么简单
Isn't it always?
还能有其他原因吗
So you manipulate your friends and the people around you.
所以你就利用朋友和身边的人
Yeah. All to get rid of you.
是的,都是为了做掉你
And I never saw it coming.
我却一直蒙在鼓里
What's with you?
你怎么了
I found my ring. It's Peter.
我找到戒指了,是彼得
I'm so sorry, man. I truly am.
很遗憾,兄弟,真的很遗憾
I don't understand why.
我不明白
He's a suit.
他只是逢场作戏
This is what they do. Are you gonna play it out?
这就是他们的工作,打算陪他们玩下去吗
What choice do I have?
我还能怎么办
They've got you off your anklet for this one.
他们为这票摘掉了你的追踪器
You could run.
你可以逃跑
I'd need some cash.
我需要现金
We can get cash.
现金可以筹备
So, what are you gonna do?
想好怎么办了吗
Get the money.
准备好钱
We know who we're after.
目标很明确
Now all we need is proof
现在我们需要做的就是去证明
That Avery is getting a cut of the profits from the room.
艾弗瑞想独吞交易收益的狼子野心
Well, can we get the boilerroom books?
能拿到证券交易所的账簿吗
We make that request,
我们要是这么做
We tip our hands, and they close shop.
一旦动手,他们就会溜之大吉
No, we need another way in.
这可不行,需要另找条路
We already set up a company they're exploiting.
我们已经提供了个公司给他们下手
How about we set up a C.E.O. to exploit them?
再设计个首席执行官去给他们下套如何
Where you going with this?
具体怎么实施
Well, let's say that the owner of Rhymer Pharmaceutical
比如说莱莫医药的老板
is onto the scam.
被骗了钱
So he walks into Avery's office with a proposal.
他带着某项提议走进艾弗瑞的办公室
Earning reports and a share of the profits
以部分利润来换取
in exchange for silence.
他对这件事的沉默
We create the right backstory,
我们创造这么个背景
give this C.E.O. a working history.
给这个首席执行师编个履历
It could fly.
这事能成
Question is, who do we send?
问题是,我们该派谁去啊
How about you?
你去怎么样
You look like a guy people can trust.
你很容易让人信任
But I'd also believe you could be bought,
但是如果价钱合适的话
for the right price.
我觉得你也能被收买
If you played it right, I mean.
我是说如果你演技不错的话
All right, that's all.
好了,就这样了
Do we have a problem?
我们之间有什么问题吗
Why would there be a problem?
怎么会有问题呢
No, I'm just excited to see you go undercover.
不是,只是你去做卧底,我很激动
It doesn't happen very often.
这种事不常有的
It happens more than you think.
比你想的可多得多
I still have some active aliases.
我也有些别名
You're a man of many faces.
你真是个多面人
I appreciate your business, ma'am.
夫人,你能做这生意,我十分感谢
I'm gonna transfer you over
我会把你转接到
to my associate Madison.
我同事麦迪森那里去
Will you hold on just a moment?
你能等一会吗
I'm about to close a sale.
我正准备完成这个交易
That's cool.
那很棒
Just don't transfer the call to Madison.
但是不用转给麦迪森了
Why not? Just do what you're told.
为什么呢,按我说的做就行了
What am I, an intern here?
当我是什么,实习生吗
Look, I have no idea what's going on, all right?
我也不知道发生了什么
Avery says freeze out Madison,
艾弗瑞说让麦迪森停职
that's what we do.
我们就照做
Just go to linda for now.
现在业务都转给琳达
All right.
好吧
And, by the way, uh, Avery's having a party
顺便说下,周六艾弗瑞准备
at his place on saturday.
在他家开派对
Clear your calendar.
你那天要空出来啊
You hear that?
你听到没
Yeah, sounds like they're getting suspicious
听到了,好像他们开始怀疑
of our inside man.
我们的卧底了
"Woman."Yeah. "Woman."
女卧底,是啊,女卧底
I need that Ebid analysis Tuesday
我这个周二就要那份网络报价分析
Jason. Tuesday.
杰森,周二
Mr. Edison.
爱迪生先生
Glad to meet you.
很高兴见到你
No, you're not.
不,你一点都不高兴
Direct. I like that.
很直接,我喜欢
I know what you're doing to my company.
我知道你对我的公司做了些什么
Rhymer pharmaceutical isn't worth all that attention.
莱莫医药不值得花那么大精力
Tell me why a guy like you is buying all those shares.
告诉我你们这些人为什么要买那些股票
You have proof I bought any shares?
你有什么证据说我买了股份
We both know how these games are played.
我们都知道这到底是怎么回事
I may not work on wall street,
也许我不在华尔街上班
but that doesn't mean I can't smell a shark in a suit.
但不意味着我看不出,谁是商场老手
You're making a move, some kind of a move,
你们采取了某种行动
and you're setting yourself up big.
并且你们在虚张声势
That's what guys like you do.
这才是你们这种人做的事
Why are you here, mr. Edison?
你来这为了什么,爱迪生先生
Bottom line? Yeah.
底线吗,对
I want in.
我要加入
The money you stand
你们准备接管我的公司
to make from taking over my company
并且大捞一笔
means that you owe me board membership to your firm.
那你们就得让我进你们的公司
I'm not talking about controlling interest,
我不想要参与管理
just a taste of the profit.
只是想赚点钱
Or what?
否则呢
Or I talk to the feds.
否则我就告诉那些客户们
Or I talk to the shareholders.
还要告诉股东们
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Yeah, I'll give you until monday
当然,限你在周一之前
to give me your projected earnings.
把预计收入告诉我
You know what you stand to lose.
你知道你坚持的话会有多大损失
I want to know what I stand to make.
我想知道我坚持到底能赚多少
Tell you what.
跟你说吧
I'm having a little gettogether this weekend.
这个周末我有个小聚会
I'm not here to be your friend.
我不是来跟你交朋友的
If we're gonna do business off the books,
如果我们要做些拿不上台面的交易
we should discuss it off the clock.
我们只能在非正式的时候谈
Fair enough. What do you have in mind?
很公平啊,你怎么想呢
Pull!
放
Hey, what's going on over there?
嗨,那边怎么回事
Avery's doing a little business.
艾弗瑞在做交易
Maybe you should mind your own.
你关心自己就行了
You know, you're a little psycho.
你知道吗,你有些神经质了
I'm just playing, dude.
我只是开个玩笑,兄弟
Come on, crazy eight, you're on deck, man.
拜托,疯狂小八,你来两把
No, no, I'm cool, man.
不,我算了吧,伙计
You already loaded it. You take that shot.
你已经上膛了,你来吧
Nice place.
地方不错啊
Well, what can I say?
我能怎么说呢
I'm a boy with my toys.
我就像是个爱收集玩具的小男孩
What's life like without a little fun, right?
生活没了乐趣会是什么样呢,对吧
How old are you, anyway?
顺便问下,你多大了
29 this month.
这个月就满29了
But just because I'm ahead of the curve
我超越了正常的成功轨迹
doesn't mean that I can't enjoy my success.
不意味着我不能享受成功
Hmm.
是啊
You want to see something really cool?
给你看点很酷的东西吧
Sure.
好啊
Come with me.
跟我来
Comics.
漫画
My prized possessions.
我的珍藏品
I've been collecting since I was a kid.
从我很小的时候就开始收集了
You still are a kid.
你还是个小孩啊
Guilty as charged.
说的也是
I'm Peter Pan in the flesh.
我脑子里还有那么些幼稚的思想
Every kid needs inspiration.
每个孩子都需要些鼓励
These are mine.
这些就是我的打气筒
You see this
来看这个
This is nice.
这很不错啊
I could trade that for your car.
我可以用这个换你的车
You like superheroes.
你喜欢超级英雄
Those that go above and beyond
这些人做的事
What the ordinary human can do.
超越了正常人的极限
Yeah.
我喜欢
That's you minus the cape.
就像你,只是没有披风
You'll love this.
你会喜欢这这一点
This vault is completely tricked out.
这个金库是被改装过的
If there is a fire, the room clamps down,
如果发生了大火,房子塌下来了
the air is sucked out in 10 seconds.
这里面的空气会在10秒内被抽光
That's pretty cool.
很帅气啊
Damn right.
那当然
You steal from me, same thing.
如果你偷了我东西,也一样
The door shuts,
门会自动关上
you'd die with no air to hear yourself scream.
你就会在这里面窒息而死
Mr. Edison, these are the guys.
爱迪生先生,这是我的伙计们
Guys, this is mr. Edison.
伙计们,这位是爱迪生先生
Who's up? Nick is.
该谁了,该尼克了
No, I'm good, man. You go ahead.
算了,我还好,你先吧
Dude's been passing on us all day.
兄弟,你都让了一整天了
Not really a gun guy.
我真的不喜欢打枪
That's all right.
没关系
Let the grownups play with the bigboy toys.
那就去玩玩小孩子的东西吧
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No, I don't think you do.
不,我不认识你
Nick, back off, man.
尼克,后退些,伙计
It's all right.
没事的
Is there a problem, Nick?
有什么问题吗,尼克
Nick, take your shot.
尼克,你来射吧
Pull.
放
Pull.
放
Just 'cause I don't like guns doesn't mean I can't use one.
我只是不喜欢玩,不意味着我不会
Damn. That was crazy.
靠,够牛的
Why don't you boys keep this party going?
你们接着玩吧
You can have a cocktail...
你可以来一杯鸡尾酒
Shoot something.
再打点什么
We've got some business to take care of.
我有生意要谈了
Hey, man. Why is Madison here?
嗨,哥们,麦迪森怎么会在这里
Just shoot some birds, man.
去打你的鸟吧,哥们
They know she's a mole.
他们知道她是卧底了
Damn it. This is gonna go bad fast.
该死,这下可糟了
Back my play.
还按我的计划走
No.
不
Neal, what is wrong with you?
尼尔,你怎么了
I saw your ring. What?
我看见你的戒指了,什么
I know you've got Kate!
我知道你抓了凯特
A lot of us have those rings.
我们很多人都有那种戒指
Not now. Back my play.
现在不是解释的时候,按我的计划走
Hey! Avery!
嗨,艾弗瑞
This guy's been playing you!
这家伙在耍你呢
You got yourself a spy!
你给自己找了个间谍
What, are you selling me out now?
什么,你现在想出卖我吗
Trust me. I'll explain it later.
相信我,我会给你解释清楚的
I knew I recognized this son of a bitch!
我想我认出了这孙子
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Search him.
搜他身上
Check everything. Check his picket.
检查所有的东西,还有他的口袋
What is that?
那是什么
What is this?
这是什么
What is this?
这是什么
Who are you?
你是谁
Like he said...
就像他说的
I'm a spy.
我是一个间谍
Two years ago, this guy tried to extort me on insider trading.
两年前,这家伙敲诈我进行内线交易
You can't trust him.
你不能信任他
Oh, I'm the one you can't trust? That's a good one.
好啊,你觉得我不可信吗,好吧
Who are you? S.E.C.?
你是谁,美国证券交易委员会的
Fbi?
还是联邦调查局的
You really think the fbi could afford a gadget like that?
你真认为联邦调查局会管这小屁事吗
No.
不会
He's a corporate spy.
他是一个公司间谍
Who do you work for?
你为谁工作
Your partner. Daniel Reed.
你的伙伴,丹尼尔?里德
Reed?
是里德吗
You think he doesn't know what you've been planning?
你觉得他不知道你在计划干什么吗
He's been onto you for months.
他已经注意你几个月了
Take Madison home.
把麦迪森送回家
Put her in a car, give her a bottle of wine,
把她放车里,给她杯酒
Tell her she's employee of the month.
告诉她,她干到月底就走人
How do we keep this quiet?
我们怎么能压下这件事
We're gonna put him on that trap,
我们来给他设个圈套
And we're gonna launch him off the front lawn.
把他从圈子里扔出去
You really gonna play the whole badguy thing?
你真想干件彻头彻尾的坏事吗
You buy him.
那就买通他
Flip him on Reed.
让他把里德供出来
What's Reed planning?
里德打算干什么
He knows you're gonna cut him out of his half.
他知道你打算把他那一半吞掉
He hired me to find out how so he can cut you out first.
他雇我是想知道你的手段,好先把你踢出去
How am I supposed to flip him if I can't even trust him?
我都不信任他,怎么让他招供
Pay me in stock.
付给我股票
I help you, I get rich.
我帮了你,我也能挣点钱
I screw you, I get nothing.
如果我骗了你,就什么都得不到
I want 5%.
我要5%
Got cojones on this one.
这倒是挺有勇气
I'll give you 2%.
我给你2%
3%
3%.
Okay.
好吧
3%.
就3%
Neal, are you out of your mind?
尼尔,你有点心不在焉啊
Peter doesn't have Kate.
彼得根本没抓凯特
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Yes, I am.
是的,我确定
How often is he gone, Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白,他不是常常消失吗
How many late nights when you don't know where he is?
多少个夜晚了,你根本不知道他在哪里
Okay, stop it.
好了,别说了
Peter is the best thing that ever happened to you,
遇到彼得是你经历的最好的事
And you're smart enough to know that.
你那么聪明应该知道这点
Yeah, well... he has the ring.
他有这个戒指
That's your evidence?
这就是你的证据吗
Here's the ring.
看这就是那个戒指
It's a 10year fbi pin.
这是联邦调查局10年纪念别针
Put in 10 years, you get one.
你去干10年,你就会得一枚
Most of us have them made into a ring.
多数人都会把它们做成戒指
Well, I've never seen you wear it.
哦,那我从来没见你带过呢
It's a fraternity thing.
这是一种互助的象征
Come with us to the next bureau accommodation dinner.
下次来参加我们局的家宴吧
You'll see hundreds of them.
你会看到很多
Will I get one?
那我能有一个吗
No.
不可能
I'm sorry, Peter.
我很抱歉,彼得
I promise you, we'll figure out who it is.
我答应你,我们会找到到底是谁
Whoever it is is with the bureau.
不管是谁,都和这个局有关系
Yep, that is a problem.
是啊,这是个麻烦
But I need you to help me get Avery first.
但我需要你先帮我搞定艾弗瑞
Go in and play Reed against him.
加入进去,然后让里德和他斗
Make him think his partner's betraying him?
让他认为他的合作伙伴正在背叛他吗
Maybe he'll do something stupid.
或许他会做点什么蠢事
Thank you, guys.
谢谢你们了
It's all right.
没问题
You gonna tell him that you met with Kate?
你打算告诉他你和凯特见面了吗
I don't think he'd trust me enough for me to tell him
我觉得他对我的信任还不足以让我告诉他
What happened that night.
那晚发生的事情
After the case. Then I'll decide.
这个事完了以后,我再决定吧
Now what?
现在怎么办
I want you to tell Reed
我想让你告诉里德
That we're gonna dump the stock next friday.
我下周五准备大量抛出股票
When's the real dump?
那什么时候真正卖呢
This friday.
这个周五
While we're celebrating,
这样我们庆祝胜利的时候
He'll get to watch his stock become completely worthless.
他就不得不看着他的股票完全变成垃圾
This is Brett's hot dogs, from, I guess,
这是布雷特的热狗,我猜
Wherever they make them I'm not sure.
不管他们在哪做的,我不确定
Um...and that's all we do all weekend eat hot dogs.
我们周末做的事就是,吃热狗
Excuse me.
抱歉
Could you give us a minute, please?
能耽误你一会时间吗
Yeah, go ahead.
行,说吧
Thank you.
谢谢
This better be good.
最好是件重要的事
It is. You know who I am?
是的,你知道我是谁吗
Yeah, you're Avery's new "Rainmaker."
知道,你是艾弗瑞请的新的军师
Your partner's cutting you out.
你的合作伙伴正在踢你出局
What?
什么
Get lost, kid.
走开,孩子
I want you to tell Reed
我想让你告诉里德
That we're gonna dump the stock next friday.
我们打算下周五大量抛股票
When's the real dump?
那什么时候真正卖呢
This friday.
这个周五
While we're celebrating,
这样我们庆祝胜利的时候
He'll get to watch his stock become completely worthless.
他就不得不看着他的股票完全变成垃圾
That son of a bitch I'm gonna kill
这个狗娘养的,我要杀了
No, you do something,
别,你一轻举妄动
You lose your chance to win the upper hand.
就失去了先发制人的机会
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么告诉我这些
I figured it might be worth something to you.
我想这也许对你有什么用
Why do I need you?
我为什么需要你
Because Avery trusts me.
因为艾弗瑞信任我
I'm trying to make a profit.
我想要赚点钱
We can take him down, make some money in the process.
我们可以把他拿下,然后从中牟利
And what do you need?
那你想要什么
Access.
访问权
I want his financial records,
我要他的财务记录
proof he's been running these rooms.
证明他就是幕后主使
We can hold that information over his head.
我们可以拿这个威胁他
The problem is, I couldn't find anything on his home
但问题是,他家和公司的电脑里
Or office computer.
什么都找不到
Avery doesn't trust computers.
艾弗瑞不相信电脑
Cause they're too easy to hack into.
因为电脑太容易被人入侵
But he has a ledger.
但是他有本账簿
There's no paper trail
找不到任何线索
Because he literally keeps it on paper.
是因为他都记在了纸上
Find this ledger, and we got him.
找到那本账簿,就拿下他了
We need to figure out where he keeps it.
那就得找出他藏在哪里了
I know exactly where he keeps it.
我知道在哪里
This has got to be where Avery holds the book
账簿肯定在
With his comics.
艾弗瑞收藏他的漫画书的地方
It's a perfect location.
那里是个完美的地点
Yeah, according to the company who installed it,
根据建造这个的公司的记录来看
We're dealing with
我们面对的是
A stateoftheart firesuppression system.
国内最先进的灭火系统
It's the same kind they use in the top museums.
和博物馆里用的一样
When triggered, a polycarbonate glass wall seals the room,
一旦启动,聚碳酸酯玻璃门会封住入口
And then a hydraulic vacuum sucks out the oxygen.
之后一台液压真空机会抽干所有的空气
Fire dies, no damage to what's inside.
火就灭掉了,里面不会有任何损坏
And if I'm in there, no air to breathe.
如果我在里面,就不能呼吸了
Well, there is a kill switch.
那倒不是,里面有一个紧急开关
But we don't know where it is.
只是我们不知道它在哪里
Wonderful.
那真是太棒了
Tech lab has another cool gadget for you.
技术研究所有这个小玩意可以帮助你
This mini breather.
这个迷你呼吸机
It will give you five minutes of air,
里面有够你用五分钟的空气
Just in case the system is triggered.
以防你被关在里面的时候用
It'll fit perfectly in one of these.
而且可以藏在这个里面
Cigar tube nice.
雪茄烟管,不错
FBI's been watching "thunderball."
联邦调查局的人肯定看过《雷霆万钧》
Breaking out all the toys on this one, guys.
这一个小玩意能炸掉所有的玩具兵
Anything happens, Jones and Lauren
发生任何情况,琼斯和劳伦
will be stationed with a unit right outside the property.
会和驻守在外面的小队一起冲进去
Five minutes' worth of air. Yep.
五分钟的空气对吧,没错
What's your response time?
你们的反应时间是多久
Roughly five...minutes.
大概,也是五分钟
Roughly.
大概
I'll be at the house to back you up
我会在那里掩护你
in case anything goes wrong.
以防出什么差错
How are you gonna pull that off?
那怎么可能
They're dumping the shares on friday,
他们准备在周五卖掉股票
So everyone's having a little party to celebrate.
所以会有个小小的庆祝派对
We're both on the invite list.
你和我都被邀请了
So just just so I'm clear, um...
也就是说
If anything goes wrong, I suffocate.
如果出什么差错,我会被闷死
Then we'll make sure nothing goes wrong.
所以最好不要出什么差错
Yeah.
好吧
Or I can practice holding my breath.
或者我可以练习闭气
You got the new ferrari yet?
你买了新的法拉利了吗
I do.
买了
Twin turbo v8 with adjustable rear spoilers.
双涡轮V8引擎加上调整型扰流板
Quite a piece of metal.
真是不错
Once this deal is done,
一旦交易完成
You won't settle for the street model.
你就可以去意大利买预先款
You'll be able to get the design of prerelease from Italy.
而不是这种大众款式
Ever been to the factory in maranello?
去过马拉内罗的法拉利工厂吗
No.
没有
They've got their own wind tunnel.
他们居然有个风洞
It's unreal.
太夸张了
What are you gonna do with your money?
你准备怎么花这笔钱
Put it in a secure 401 and mutual funds.
投资公共基金
It's all about security, bro.
安全第一
I'm just messing with you, man.
开个玩笑,哥们
I'm gonna buy a cruise ship, hollow it out,
我准备买艘游艇
And turn it into a floating mansion.
然后改造成水上公寓
Damn.
真不错
How about you?
你呢
I'm gonna buy an island. An island?
我准备买座小岛,小岛?
Yeah, then I'll learn how to play the guitar
没错,然后我要学吉他
And just chill.
放松放松
You don't need an island for that.
学吉他可不用专门买座岛
Don't kill the dream, broheim.
不要破坏别人的梦想,哥们
I got dibs on that one.
我对那个有点兴趣
Oh, yeah, does she know that?
是吗,她知道吗
Since when does that matter?
那有什么关系
Hey, you're gonna be back in time
你会准时回来参加
For the celebration, though, right?
庆祝活动的,是吧
Wouldn't want this to go to waste.
我可不想浪费掉这个
Yes!
好
No.
不会吧
Trip wire.
警报线
Must be a pressure plate.
肯定有个压力板
Hey, Cruz. Move your team into position.
克鲁兹,带你的小队就定位
Get ready on my mark.
等我的命令
We got a problem. That's Avery's partner.
我们有麻烦了,那是艾弗瑞的合伙人
10 more minutes before we're rich.
再过十分钟我们就发财了
We're already rich.
我们已经发财了
Billionaire rich, man. Hmm.
我说的是成为亿万富翁
Buffett rich.
像巴菲特一样
Think I might want to go to space.
我打算去太空旅游
Catch a ride on one of those russian rockets
找一个俄罗斯的火箭
Up at the space station.
去空间站
You do that.
没有问题
Excuse me.
抱歉
Edison.
爱迪生
Yeah, heads up.
小心
Reed just came though the front door.
里德来了
All right, hold your position, but be ready to move.
好,准备好,随时准备行动
You got it.
好的
All agents, hold your positions.
所有的探员,准备好
Avery!
艾弗瑞
Reed. What's up?
什么事,里德
You're a son of a bitch.
你这个混蛋
Why don't you ease back on the hostility?
干嘛这么生气
What are you celebrating? Huh?
你在庆祝什么?
We don't have anything to celebrate for another week!
下个礼拜才有得可庆祝
Uh, we're just relaxing.
我们只是想放松一下
I figured the boys could use a little reward
我觉得他们的努力工作
For all their hard work!
值得这点小小的奖励
No. I couldn't let this go.
不,我受不了了
I know what you've been up to.
我知道你想做什么
Don't you come into my house, bringing all this chaos.
是你跑来我家里大吵大闹
Shut up!
闭嘴
I've been talking to your spy buddy.
我和你派来的间谍谈过了
My spy?
我的间谍
Um, my spy?
我的间谍吗
You hired him. I'm just flipping him back on you.
是你请来的,我只是买通他来对付你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Now you're gonna play stupid with me?
你想跟我装傻吗
You thought he worked for me?!
你以为他是我的人吗
I never hired a spy!
我从来没有请过间谍
Where is he?
他人呢
Brad, where's Nick?
布莱德,尼克在哪里
Crazy eight? He's getting busy with the
疯狂小八,他正和服务生
...waitress.
调情
He knows about the ledger.
他知道账簿的事情
Suit up. This is about to get ugly.
准备好,事情不妙
Neal!
尼尔
Suspect is in the house. All teams move in.
嫌疑人在房子里,所有小队行动
All right, we need to find the kill switch.
好吧,我们得找到紧急开关
Take this.
拿着
No. No.
不,我不干
We look together.
我们一起行动
We share the oxygen until Jones comes.
我们共用氧气,撑到琼斯他们赶来
There's not enough time. Five minutes for one person.
没时间了,一个人能撑五分钟
2 1/2 minutes for two.
而两个人就只有两分半
No! Neal!
不,尼尔
We're wasting time.
我们在白白浪费时间
Peter, I trust you.
彼得,我相信你
If Caffrey's in the vault, he's got five minutes of air.
如果卡夫瑞在金库里,他只有五分钟的氧气
The clock is ticking. Let's move.
时间紧迫,快行动
We should go. Hold on.
我们该撤了,等等
I've never seen anyone die before.
我之前从没亲眼见过人死掉呢
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!!
快放下武器
Hands in the air!
举起手来
All right. Come on, Neal.
好吧,快醒醒,尼尔
Come on.
醒醒
Breath.
慢慢吸气
That was a long five minutes.
真是漫长的五分钟
Yeah.
是啊
What you did in there...
你刚才真是
Ahh, I knew you'd take care of it.
我相信你能搞定
You're crazier than I am.
你比我还疯狂
You got my back, right?
有你做我的后盾,是吧
There's something I need to tell you.
我必须告诉你一些事
And I need you to listen to everything before you react.
在你发狂之前,先仔细听完我的话
I don't like the sound of that.
我可不喜欢这种口气
I know what he wants from you. Who?
我知道他想要什么,谁
The guy in the picture with Kate.
就是照片里和凯特在一起的人
You call him... "The man with the ring"?
你把他叫做"戴戒指的男人"
How could you know that?
你怎么知道
Kate told me.
凯特告诉我的
And now... I'm gonna tell you.
而现在我来告诉你
You've talked to Kate.
你和凯特谈过了
The night you confronted Fowler.
你去找福勒对峙的那个晚上
Yeah, he said he was investigating you.
是啊,他说他之前在调查你
He is.
没错
This picture was on my desk the same day that you had it.
你拿到的同时,我也在办公桌上看到了这张照片
And you never said anything.
你却只字不提
What was I gonna tell you?
我该怎么向你解释
I recognized the ring.
我认出了那个戒指
This guy with Kate is with the Bureau.
和凯特一起的那个人是调查局的
I started poking around,
我开始四处调查
trying to figure out who it is.
想要查出此人的身份
It's Fowler. I think so.
是福勒,我也这样认为
Of course. Yeah. You start digging around,
当然,他察觉到你的调查
that's when he bugged your phone.
所以他监听了你的电话
Yep, the phone, the O.P.R investigation,
电话监听,职责办的调查
Operation mentor all of it.
行动指导会,所有的一切
He wanted to know what I was onto.
他想查清我的调查结果
And that was Kate.
你查到凯特所在了
I passed word to her saying I wanted to meet,
我通知她,我想和她见面
Talk about you.
谈谈关于你的问题
What happened?
发生了什么事
Hello, Kate.
你好,凯特
Hello, Peter.
你好,彼得
We need to talk about Neal.
我们得谈谈尼尔的事
I guess we do.
我想是吧
Kate, put the gun on the table.
凯特,把枪放在桌上
You recognize this?
你认出这个了吗
Yeah, I've got one, too. Just like Fowler.
我的这个,和福勒的一模一样
Who?
谁
Shoot me or put the gun on the table.
开枪吧,要不就把枪放下,随你
It's been a while.
很久不见了
Five years. First time I caught Neal.
5年了吧,自从我第一次抓到尼尔那时起
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Leave Neal alone.
放过尼尔吧
I can't do that.
我做不到
Why not?
为什么
What does Neal have that you so desperately want?
尼尔身上到底有什么使你如此穷追不舍
I can get it for you.
我可以帮你弄到
Why would you do that?
你为何要这样做
Why? Because he's good.
你问我吗,因为他太优秀了
Because he's the smartest guy I've ever met.
他是我所见过的最聪明的人
And I'm tired of watching you twist his heart around.
而你却翻来覆去伤得他体无完肤,我看不下去
He's my friend. Let him go.
他是我的好友,放过他吧
Neal stole a piece.
尼尔偷了一样东西
He's stolen a lot of things.
他偷过成千上万样东西
This one is special.
这件东西独一无二
It's a music box.
是个八音盒
That's my price.
这是我的条件
Did you ever love him?
你到底有没有爱过他
Tell Fowler I know, and I'm not backing off.
告诉福勒我知道了真相,而且绝不会善罢甘休
Peter!
彼得
Don't push him.
别逼他
He's controlling her.
他在暗地里操纵她
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
She's not working for him, Peter.
她和他不是一伙的,彼得
Neal, when are you gonna face the facts here?
尼尔,你何时才能面对现实
She may not be on your side.
她可能自始至终都在骗你
You're wrong!
你胡说
Oh, damn it, neal, come on!
见鬼,尼尔,清醒点吧
I looked into her eyes!
她的眼神告诉我
I didn't see concern for you.
她根本毫不在乎你
No. This is an angle.
不,这其中一定另有隐情
She wants this music box. Do you know where it is?
她想要的八音盒,你知道在哪儿吗
I might.
也许吧
Come on, you're gonna cut me off now?
得了,什么时候了还来这套
I know where it is.
我知道它在哪儿
Good.
好极了
So what is it?
那到底是什么东西
Catherine the great had a room in her palace
叶卡捷琳娜大帝在圣彼得堡的宫殿内
in st. Petersburg made entirely out of amber.
有个房间全部用琥珀浑然制成
You've heard of it?
你听说过吗
Yeah, it was dubbed the eighth wonder of the world,
没错,曾被誉为是世界第八大奇迹
but nazis looted it in world war ii.
但在二战中被纳粹洗劫了
Yeah, well, one of the things they took
是的,他们掠走的财宝中
was an amber music box.
就有一个琥珀八音盒
It's got to be worth a few bucks.
那东西应该能值上几个小钱
Yeah.
没错
But not enough for all this.
但不足以成为这一切的动机
There's something inside it.
是为了八音盒里的东西
It's holding some secret.
其中藏着一些秘密
I want to see it.
我想要看看
I'm gonna need some time.
我需要点时间
Well...it's ready.
好吧,准备就绪
Are you running?
准备好逃走了吗
You folded. You're back in chains.
你又被招安,给栓上链子了啊
Ah, I have to see this one through.
这次我不得不靠自己渡过难关了
Okay, so, Fowler wants the music box.
所以说,福勒想要那个八音盒
Let's give it to him.
那就给他吧
Where is it?
东西在哪儿
I don't have it.
我没有
What? You told everyone you had it.
什么,但你一直号称自己有啊
I never told anyone.
我从没说过
Everyone assumed I took it, and I never corrected them.
所有人都以为我偷了,我一直懒得解释
It did make you appear... superhuman.
这让你自我感觉很超出常人吧
Image is everything.
保持形象最重要啊
Now what?
现在怎样
Now I find the music box.
我要找到那个八音盒
And steal it?
再偷回来吗
Welcome back.
欢迎回归本色