"Realists don't fear the results of their study."
真的现实主义者,敢于直面惨淡结果
Then why don't you find me
那你能给我找出点
more favorable results, Dostoyevsky?
不惨淡的结果吗,陀思妥耶夫斯基
I hit everybody who would or could know
有可能知道那八音盒的人
about the damn music box.
我全都问过了
Nothing's coming up.
颗粒无收啊
Keep looking.
那就继续找
Moz.
蚊子,看
Ah. Your anonymous chess opponent again.
你的无名棋友又来信了
Why aren't you more curious about who's sending them?
你怎么不好奇,到底是谁写的
I like the mystery.
保持神秘感蛮好
Your girlfriend's missing.
你女友失踪了
You can't find the one thing that might free her.
能解救她的东西,你也找不着
One could say there's enough mystery in your life.
你身边的神秘感足够了
Where's the postmark from on this one?
看邮戳,哪寄来的
There isn't one. There isn't one?
没邮戳,没有吗
As in, someone handdelivered this card to your door?
那么是亲手送来的吗
This is odd.
奇怪
The other cards are blank, but the new one has a picture
以前都是空白明信片,这次带图的
of the Museum of Natural History on it.
画的是自然博物馆
A good mystery makes life interesting.
神秘点,生活才有乐趣
You know the Chinese curse
知道中国人怎么说吗
"May you live in interesting times."
宁为太平狗,不做乱世人("乱"世谐义"有趣")
You know that's the first of two curses.
这话还有下文呢
What's the other one?
下句是什么
"May you find what you're looking for."
乱世出英雄,披沙可拣金
What's the move?
下一步怎么走
Uh, knight to D7.
马移到D7
Knight to D7.
马移到D7
You've done this move before, haven't you?
这步你走过,对吧
Moz, I know who I'm playing.
蚊子,我知道对手是谁了
Keller. This was our last game.
凯勒,我们最后一局就下到这
Keller?
凯勒吗
Looks like he's in New York.
看来他到纽约了
Who won?
那次谁赢了
I don't know. We never finished playing.
不知道,我们没下完(18世纪自然博物馆被盗文物)
High Profile BurglaryN.Y. Museum of Natural History
纽约自然博物馆发生惊天窃案(文物图鉴)纽约警局嫌犯档案
Neal. Peter.
早,尼尔,早,彼得
You're here early.
你来早了
So are you.
彼此彼此
Whatcha doin'?
干嘛呢这是
Research.
做研究
Heist of the American Museum of Natural History.
美国自然博物馆被盗文物
Not your normal hotbed of crime and intrigue.
你不怎么偷那种地方的东西啊
Yeah. It's probably nothing.
是啊,没什么的
Hold on.
等等
Interesting list of items stolen
重要被窃文物
antique cork duck decoys from the storeroom.
古制软木假鸭子自库房被盗
They also took waxsealed supply lists and
同时被盗的还有蜡封货单
French soil samples that belonged to Dr. John Bartram.
以及约翰·巴川姆博士的法国土样
The father of American botany.
那人是美国植物学之父
Just playing a hunch?
有猜想是吗
Oh, they already have a suspect.
已经抓住嫌犯了
They caught a guy stuffing his backpack.
那人正装背包,被当场抓了
Manuel Campos.
曼纽尔·坎波斯
He's out on bail today.
今天保释出狱
Maybe we should go talk to him.
找他谈谈呗
We could do that.
可以是可以啊
I think it's great you've taken an interest
挺好啊,你总算放下身段
in a smalltime museum heist.
着眼博物馆的小盗窃案了
History is important.
珍视历史嘛
Yes. Duck decoys and French soil samples.
是,珍视假鸭子和法国土样
You don't want me looking into this. Why?
这案子你不想让我查,为什么
I don't want to waste your time with a hunch.
我乱猜而已,干嘛费你时间
Cut the crap. What's going on here?
少胡说,到底怎么回事
Look, I'm being honest with you, Peter. I don't know yet.
彼得我没骗你,我还没弄清楚
All right, clearly, there's something bigger going on.
那这案子显然是不一般
I don't believe for a minute this Campos is the mastermind,
我肯定这坎波斯绝不是主谋
and neither do you.
你也肯定
Who's pulling the strings, and why do I give a damn?
那么主谋是谁,我又为什么要查下去
I have a theory.
我倒有个想法
Look out! Look out.
留神,留神
Manuel!
曼纽尔
Oh, my God, Manuel!
上帝啊,曼纽尔
That's Campos.
他就是曼纽尔
You're gonna tell me what the hell is going on.
这事你得跟我解释清楚
Right.
好的
Manuel Campos just died in I.C.U.
曼纽尔·坎波斯死在了加护病房
His wife's a mess, says she didn't see the driver.
他老婆惊慌失措,说没看清司机
NYPD's out of leads.
纽约警局找不到线索
Tell me who's responsible for this.
凶手是谁,告诉我
His name is Matthew Keller.
他叫马修·凯勒
He's the bluecollar version of me.
算是蓝领版的我
Keller? He's been on our radar before.
凯勒,我们查过他
And he always slipped off.
他总能逃脱
Interpol has linked him to everything
按国际警察组织说法,他什么都干过
from arms smuggling to stolen antiquities.
走私军火,盗窃古董
Yeah, but they never had anything more than hearsay.
他们也只是捕风捉影而已
Keller has never been caught.
凯勒从没失手落网
All right, who is he? Some kind of rival of yours?
这到底是什么人,算你的竞争对手吗
More like an opponent.
对头更贴切点
We met at the Grand Casino,
在大赌场认识的
cut our teeth in Monaco working the World Backgammon finals.
在摩纳哥国际西洋棋决赛较量过
Last I heard, he pulled the Stockholm Airport robbery.
前段听说他干了斯德哥尔摩机场盗窃案
Drove right up to a flight unloading krugerrands.
径直洗劫了运克鲁格金币的飞机
Left fake bombs on the runway so no one could follow him.
在跑道上安了假炸弹,没人敢追
You met him playing backgammon?
玩西洋棋认识的啊
It was simpler times.
那时候比较单纯
If this is Keller,
要真是凯勒
I'm guessing he posted Campos's bail
我猜是他付钱,保释坎波斯的
so he could get rid of him.
好把他弄出来干掉
All right.
行
What's with the museum heist the cork and the wax?
那软木塞和蜡封被盗是怎么回事
It was a bet Keller and I made a long time ago
很久以前,我和凯勒打了个赌
Counterfeit a bottle of wine owned by Ben Franklin.
赌谁能伪造富兰克林的酒瓶
You and your wine. That's why people are dying on the street?
酒和人家横死街头有什么关系
Marie Antoinette gave Franklin a bottle of chateau du munn.
玛丽·安托瓦内特曾送给富兰克林一瓶酒
It's rumored to be in private hands,
据传后来落入民间收藏
but it's never gone to auction.
但从没送去拍卖
The point is, the Franklin Bottle can't be counterfeited.
关键是,这酒瓶是不可能伪造的
It's a challenge
这是个挑战
figure out who can pull off the impossible.
看谁能战胜不可能
May the best man win.
强者取胜嘛
I don't care about your rivalry.
你们打破头我也不管
If he's my killer, I want him.
但他要是凶手,我非得抓住他
Let's check around,
查查吧
See if there's any chatter on this bottle.
看看有没有这瓶子的消息
Mr. Cattigan.
卡迪甘先生
Sir Roland Cattigan.
是罗兰·卡迪甘爵士
Sir Cattigan.
卡迪甘爵士
You know about this Franklin bottle?
听说过这个富兰克林的酒瓶吗
Yes. A seller will be presenting it on Friday,
当然,周五会有卖家出手
and we will be adding it to Weatherby's Auction.
我们会把它送去韦瑟比行拍卖
Who is the seller?
卖家是谁
May I ask why the FBI wants to know?
请问联调局为何对此感兴趣
It's a forgery.
那是赝品
Oh, that's quite impossible. The Franklin Bottle
那不可能,这酒瓶
Can't be faked. I've heard.
不能伪造,我知道
Well, my seller wishes to remain anonymous.
卖家不希望公开姓名
Then you're gonna have to disappoint him.
那遂不了他的愿了
Tell me, Agent, do you fashion yourself a wine aficionado?
请问,您是个爱酒人吗
I like a good pinot now and then.
偶尔喝瓶加州红
Pinot. You've seen "sideways."
加州红啊,那您是个门外汉了
Your point?
什么意思
My point is that my palate is insured by Lloyd's of London
我是说,我的品味由伦敦劳埃德社担保
for a million euros.
保金是一百万欧元
My point is that you don't understand the subtleties of my business.
我这行的微妙之处,你不理解
I think I do.
我理解
Word gets out a highprofile bottle like this is fake,
这么贵重的古董,要传出有赝品的消息
you're done.
你就完蛋了
Now, I don't want to shut your business down
我不想让你关门大吉
and search your premises with a warrant.
再去拿着搜查令去查你
But I will.
但我很可能这么做
I don't know the seller.
我不知道谁是卖家
But the broker for the bottle
但经手那瓶酒的
is a woman named Grace Quinn.
是个叫格蕾丝·奎因的女人
Satisfied?
满意了吗
I believe I am.
当然
What's this? My search warrant.
这是什么,我的"搜查令"
Put me down for moo shu pork.
帮我订一份木须肉
I'm a bad influence.
我真是把你带坏了
Our broker's name is Grace Quinn.
要找的经销商叫做格蕾丝·奎因
Says here that she runs an upscale wine cellar
她经营一间
called Bin 903.
名叫903仓的高档酒窖
Think we can link her to Keller?
你觉得我们能通过她找到凯勒
Let me talk to her. What?
让我和她先谈谈吧,什么
You can't go asking around with a badge.
你不能带着警徽去问东问西
You'll scare him off.
你会把他吓跑的
I'll tell her I'm representing a client
我会说我是代表
who's interested in the bottle,
一个对红酒感兴趣的客户来的
See what I can dig up.
看看我能了解到什么
You know where to find me. Always do.
我跑不了的,永远跑不了
Chateau latour, mouton rothschild.
拉杜堡,木桐酒庄
A case of Petrus, 1945.
还有一箱柏图斯,1945年珍藏
That's a serious collection.
这可是系列收藏
Look, my client doesn't want his exwife
我的客户不想让他的前妻
or the I.R.S. To know about his holdings.
或者国税局知道他的藏品
That's not uncommon. We're very discreet here.
那并不难,我们十分小心谨慎
If you'd like to bring him by,
我准备举办一场私人品酒派对
I'm hosting a private wine tasting
来庆祝韦瑟比周年纪念
to celebrate Weatherby's annual sale.
如果可以就请他来吧
Does that invite extend to me?
我也可以去吗
If you bring your client, it does.
如果您的客户来了,您也可以
We'll be opening some rare bottles.
我们会准备很多稀少的红酒
All right, I'll see what I can do.
好吧,我会问问看
My client is a very cautious man.
我的客户是个很谨慎的人
It'll help if I can give
如果能让他了解到第一手的情况
him a firsthand account of the facilities.
也许就容易得多
Any chance I can get a tour?
可以带我参观一下吗
Of course.
当然可以
Right this way.
这边请
As you'll see, our vault is stateoftheart.
如您所见,我们的地窖运用了最高科技
Humidity is at a constant 62%,
湿度稳定维持在62%
Temp at 50 degrees fahrenheit.
温度是50华氏度
Nice.
很不错
Ooh! Sorry about that.
哦,不好意思
It's okay. That's what it's here for.
没关系的,所以才有这个密码锁
We change the code every day.
我们每天都会更换密码
Good.
很好
I notice you don't have surveillance cameras.
我发现你这里没有监视器
We consider our clients' anonymity to be top priority.
我们最优先尊重客户的隐私
I assume it's something
我想像您的客户那样
a cautious man like your client would appreciate.
慎重的人一定很推崇这一点
Well, you assume right, Grace.
你说的不错,格蕾丝
Shall we?
请进吧
Chateau du Munn, postFrench revolution.
杜芒堡葡萄酒,法国大革命后期
Nice.
不错嘛
Who's the collector?
这是谁的收藏
I can't say.
这是秘密
Wouldn't happen to be the same individual
不是碰巧和周五拍卖富兰克林酒的
auctioning the Franklin bottle on Friday?
是同一位吧
I can't comment on that bottle.
我对那瓶酒不予置评
But, uh, no.
但是
It's not the same individual.
并不是同一人
Seems more his speed.
这个看上去也像是他的手笔
That I can neither confirm nor deny.
对这点我不置可否
Let's be honest with each other.
我们彼此都坦诚一点好了
I know you're brokering the sale.
我知道是你经手那次拍卖的
You shouldn't.
你知道的太多了
If I didn't, I wouldn't be very good at my job, ms. Quinn.
若非如此,我怎么胜任工作呢,奎因小姐
Your client must be wellconnected.
你的客户一定身出名门
That I can neither confirm nor deny.
对这点我不置可否
I'd love to meet the seller of the bottle sometime.
有机会我想认识下那瓶酒的卖家
He's been here recently, hasn't he?
他最近刚来过是吧
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
A man of his taste, I'm sure he has an appreciation for history.
那么有品位的人,一定精通历史
As do I.
和我很像
May I? Be my guest.
能看一下吗,请便
"King's crown
帝王之冠
"Tavern once frequented by George Washington,
乔治·华盛顿频繁出入的酒馆
now long buried under Water Street."
现已长埋在沃特街之下
Fascinating.
多么神奇
I get the message.
我知道了
What's up, Peter?
怎么了,彼得
How did your chat go with ms. Quinn?
你和奎因的小谈话谈的怎么样
I didn't find anything on Keller.
我没查到关于凯勒的消息
You think he finished the forgery?
你觉得完成伪造那瓶酒了是吗
Maybe. Look, I don't know.
很可能,我不知道
Did you find anything on your end?
你有什么发现吗
I might know why he's running this scam,
我查到了他行骗的可能原因
and it's got nothing to do with you.
但和你毫无关系
Am I supposed to feel relieved?
我该觉得如释重负吗
I would be. I contacted Interpol.
我是那么觉得,我联系了国际警察
Their sources say he's got a big bull'seye on his back.
他们有消息说他被人盯上了
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗,真的
That Stockholm heist he pulled?
记得那场斯德哥尔摩的劫案吗
It was bankrolled with Russian mob money.
那是俄国黑帮资助的
Seems the comrades got a little upset
看来他没分成就离开欧洲
when he skipped Europe without giving them their cut.
让他的朋友们很恼火呢
If they catch him now, they'll kill him.
要是他被抓住了,就必死无疑
Unless he promised the Russians their money back and then some.
除非他能把俄国人的钱还回去
He's gonna pay off his debt with the money from the bottle.
他是准备用酒还债
I want you here first thing in the morning.
明天一早我就要见到你
I want to find Keller before they do.
我要在俄国人之前找到凯勒
Me too.
我也是
Matthew Keller.
马修·凯勒
See you got my postcards.
看来你收到了我的明信片
Thanks for keeping in touch.
很感激你一直保持联系
We never did get to finish our game.
我们的游戏还没结束呢
Aren't you curious to see who wins?
你不想知道谁是赢家吗
Not anymore.
不想了
Manuel Campos died today.
曼纽尔·坎波斯今天死了
I'm sorry who? Your thief.
什么,谁,你家的小贼
He had a wife.
他还有个老婆
Still afraid to get dirty, huh, Caffrey?
还是怕弄脏自己的手吗,卡夫瑞
Violence requires no imagination.
暴行不需要想象
Anyone can use a gun...
任何人都能拿着枪
or a car.
或开车
That's why you'll always be secondrate
所以你才一直是二等货
You're too weak to do what's necessary to get what you want.
你太软弱,不会运用必要的手段去达到目的
Including Kate, from what I heard.
据我所知,你甚至捞不回凯特
Nice try.
想法不错
But you officially lost that one.
可关于这点你搞错了吧
You were in prison for what, four years?
你在监狱待了多久,四年
Missed a lot of valentine's days.
错过了多少个情人节啊
I forgot how endearing it was when she talks in her sleep.
我都忘了她睡觉时的细语是多么可爱了
I should've warned you, but we're, uh...
我该提醒你一下的,但
at the edge of your leash here.
你好像不能再向前了
Might want to take it easy.
还是放松点吧
Imagine how I felt
想想看,当我发现
when I discovered that you, of all people,
居然是你在和条子们合作
were working for the feds.
我那时的心情吧
I step forward, and a dozen FBI agents
我再向前一步,就会有一群联调局探员
will be here in minutes.
瞬间出现
That right? Be my guest.
是吗,那随便你
Only one they'd have sufficient cause to arrest is you.
他们唯一可抓的人就是你
Really? Yeah.
你真的这么想,当然
Trespassing? Ugh. Come on, Neal.
想说我非法入侵,得了吧,尼尔
You're clutching at straws here.
这不过是一根救命稻草
They got all Capone on tax evasion.
他们也抓逃税大佬
You flatter me with the comparison.
你是在变相奉承我吗
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I want to play the game.
我想玩这个游戏
The franklin bottle?
那个富兰克林的酒瓶吗
Yeah. I want to know who's the best.
对,我想知道谁是最强的
You already submitted yours for the auction.
你已经把自己那瓶提供给拍卖会了
Guess you won.
看来你赢了
You never could follow through, Caffrey.
你永远无法坚持到底,卡夫瑞
That's why Kate went looking for something else.
所以凯特才会改变心意
I'll give you the first piece.
首片给你(指粗加工工件)
Now let's play the game.
我们来玩这个游戏吧
You got 10 days.
给你10天时间
What is this? A challenge.
这是什么,挑战
Okay, where'd you get it?
好吧,你从哪儿弄到的
Keller. He wants a faceoff.
凯勒,他想和我一决高下
Gave me the first piece
给了我首件
to forge my own Franklin Bottle.
好让我伪造我自己的富兰克林酒瓶
Awfully sporting of him.
是公正公平公开那一套吗
Well, not exactly.
不全是
Gave himself a big head start.
这样他在起跑线就遥遥领先了
Why do I get the feeling this isn't about the bottle?
为什么我总觉得这和酒瓶没关系
Moz
蚊子
It's about Kate.
是和凯特有关
It always was between you and Keller.
你俩总是在她身上纠结来纠结去
Like he ever had a chance.
他根本就没戏啊
It doesn't matter what it was about. Keller killed a man.
和什么有关无所谓,凯勒杀了人
Oh, sure, sure. Now you're the noble warrior.
对啊对啊,你倒摇身一变成了高贵战士了
Okay, what's the plan?
好吧,什么计划
I'm gonna beat him. He gave me the bottle.
我会打败他,他给了我酒瓶
Now we need to fill it, cork it,
现在我们需要装上红酒,塞上木塞
seal it, and label it.
封上瓶口,贴上标签
You like scavenger hunts?
你喜欢寻宝游戏吗
I've been known to uncover an easter egg or two in my time.
想当年我可是叱诧风云的复活节彩蛋猎手
What's on the list?
单子上都有什么
You saw Keller. I did.
你见了凯勒,是的
Damn it Neal. I could've done this right.
该死的,早知如此
I could've taken him down
我当时就该将他绳之以法
On what, exactly?
凭什么呢
He's completely clean. That's how he works.
他可"清白"的很,他就擅长这套
Doesn't take away the fact
别岔开话题
that you should've cleared it with me first.
你应该先和我汇报一下才对
You're right. I should've.
你说的对,我失策了
You should've.
哼,你失策
Weatherby's received Keller's bottle this morning.
韦瑟比今早收到了凯勒的酒
Wow. It's good.
真不错
Yeah. It's also our only piece of evidence
是啊,也是证明坎波斯被杀案
linking Keller to Campos's murder,
和凯勒有关的唯一证据了
And it's locked in a vault.
而它被锁在地窖里
Might as well be at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean,
这些都是纸上谈兵
considering how circumstantial all of this is.
我们根本没有实物证据
I'm assuming a takeout menu won't fly this time?
看来这次你那外卖菜单没用了吧
Nope.
是啊
Unless we can convince them it's a fake.
除非我们能说服他们这个是赝品
That Cattigan guy won't stop the auction
那个卡迪甘才不会就因为我们一面之词
just because we claim it's a fake.
说那是赝品就取消拍卖会呢
And we need proof that it is.
而且我们得证明那确实是赝品
We can submit a Franklin Bottle of our own.
我们可以自己提供一瓶富兰克林的酒瓶
There's only one bottle in existence, right?
目前现存的只有一瓶,对吧
If I turn in a fake that's just as good as Keller's,
如果我呈交一个不逊色于凯勒的赝品
they'll have to test them both.
他们就得测试那两个酒瓶
What kind of test?
什么测试
Standard stuff
一些常规程序
carbon date the cork,
根据碳含量鉴别软木塞年份
run a molecular test on the wax,
给蜡做分子测试
spectroscopic refraction on the glass.
分光镜折射来测试玻璃瓶身
Stuff they got from the museum heist. Right.
他们从博物馆抢的那些东西,对
His bottle will pass those, and so will mine.
他的酒瓶能通过测试,我的也行
That'll force the auction house to run a cesium test.
所以拍卖行不得不做一个铯元素测试
They don't like to run them because they're so expensive,
他们不想做那个测试,因为开销很大
but it's a way to determine the age
但是这个办法可以不用开瓶
of the wine inside the bottle without opening it.
就对里面的红酒进行测试
Cesium 137 doesn't exist in nature.
铯137并不存在于自然界(铯的放射性同位素)
After they detonated the first atomic bomb,
在他们引爆第一颗原子弹之后
it spread around the world.
它就扩散到了世界各地
Anything that was bottled before 1945
任何在1945年之前装瓶的东西
Like the real Franklin Bottle
比如富兰克林的酒的真品
Right is cesium free.
是的,它不含铯元素
If Keller's bottle has it, it's a fake.
如果凯勒的酒里面有,那就是赝品
Why can't I just get some 100yearold wine and fill it up?
那可以拿一些100年的红酒装进去啊
There's the rub.
没这么简单
They'd know you just added it
他们会发现的
because the oxygen content would be too high,
因为氧含量会过高
and that's why it can't be forged.
所以伪造那酒是不可能的
And you think you can beat this cesium test?
你觉得你能通过那个铯元素测试
No. Nobody can. It's impossible.
不啊,没人能通过,那是不可能的
And that's the beauty of it.
这就是它的优点所在
You force the test. You both fail.
你逼他们进行测试,你们俩都没通过
It proves that Keller's bottle's a counterfeit.
这就证明了凯勒的酒瓶是赝品
We got him on fraud.
我们就能以诈骗罪逮捕他
It's not murder, but it's a start.
虽然不是谋杀罪,可至少是好的开始
How you gonna put the bottle together?
酒瓶其他部分你打算怎么办
Already got a man on it.
已经有人在帮我了
How's it coming?
怎么样了
Moz.
蚊子
Overreact much?
你也太反应过度了吧
What are you gonna do with tweezers?
而且你拿镊子干嘛
The shinobi ninja can fashion a weapon out of anything.
忍者可以用任何东西当武器
You're not a ninja.
你不是忍者
That's exactly what I want you to believe.
所以才会让你掉以轻心
How's the bottle coming?
酒瓶怎么样了
Oh, I, uh, paid off a guard at that maritime exhibit
我买通了一个海洋展览区的警卫
for French cork made before the industrial revolution.
弄到个工业革命前制造的法国软木塞
We got our newspaper.
我们弄到报纸了
What is this a New York gazette from 1785?
这是什么, 1785年的纽约公报
They use it for insulation in the walls
在殖民地酒馆他们用这个
at the colonial alehouse.
做墙内的隔离层
That's perfect.
太赞了
There's only one egg missing from our basket.
万事俱备,只欠东风
Wax.
蜡
Preferably 18thcentury beeswax
最好是杜芒堡葡萄园的
from the chateau Du Munn Vineyard.
18世纪的蜂蜡
Grace Keller's broker
凯勒的经销商,格蕾丝
has a few chateau du munn in her vault.
她的地窖里有一些杜芒堡的蜂蜡
How much wax do we need? Not much.
需要多少蜡,不多
I can make it work with just a few shavings.
给我一点薄片我就能搞定
How's the security there?
那的保安系统如何
Good.
很严密
Keypad with a rotating code,
旋转编码键盘
biometric scanner plate
生物统计识别装置
with pulse monitor.
伴有脉冲检测器
Ohh. That makes it trickier.
噢,这就不好办了
So, how do you get in?
那你怎么进去
Have her open the door.
让她帮我开门
For you?
为了你吗
No.
不
For my client Carlton Leed.
为我的客户,卡尔顿·里德
Who's that?
那是谁
No.
不
That's your favorite word, isn't it?
那是你最爱的词儿,对吧
It's a classic "Nope, "
这个最有代表性,表示"不行"
"Never," "Forget about it."
"没门儿" "想都别想"
What makes you think I would break into any place with you
你凭什么觉得我会和你闯进一个地方
and steal anything?
然后偷里面的东西
No, we are not breaking in. You'll be shown around.
我们不是要闯进去,有人会带你参观
And we're not stealing anything...
我们也不会偷任何东西
...of value.
不偷值钱的
All I need are some wax shavings.
我只是要一些蜡片而已
It's like taking a lock of hair from the floor of a barbershop.
就像从理发店地板上拿一绺头发一样
Theft is theft.
偷窃就是偷窃
I'm a C.I., not an agent.
我只是顾问,又不是探员
I don't have the same restrictions.
我不用纠结职业道德问题
We can call this one a gray area.
这个就叫盲点
Nada. Come on.
没戏,拜托嘛
You can get all dressed up, hobnob with pretty people,
你可以盛装打扮,与才子佳人对酒当歌
drink a fine glass of port.
喝一杯波尔图葡萄美酒
From everything you know about me,
你这么了解我
what makes you think I'd enjoy any of what you just said?
居然觉得我会享受你说的那些事儿
Because this is about catching a killer.
因为这是要将一个杀人犯缉拿归案
A wax shaving for a murderer.
将一个凶手绳之以法
This won't affect the value of anything in Grace's collection?
你保证不偷值钱的东西对吧
Nope. No. Nada.
不,不偷,肯定不偷
And for the record, I hate port.
强调一点,我讨厌波尔图葡萄酒
It's syrupy.
太粘稠了
There will be other options.
那你可以喝点别的
I still say this tie is ridiculous.
我还是觉得这领带好傻
It's Italian. And it looks good.
这可是意大利牌子,看起来很有范儿
Well, I feel like I should be flossing my teeth with it,
用来剔牙还差不多
not wearing it around my neck.
才不是戴我脖子上
All right,
好了啦
The sooner we can get Grace to show us the cellar,
尽快让格蕾丝带我们去酒窖
The sooner you can get back to your favorite pair of sweatpants.
完事后你就能穿回最爱的运动装了
Now, I know wine isn't your thing
我知道你不擅长品酒
It's a tasting, Neal.
不就是尝尝嘛,尼尔
You nose a bottle, take a sip,
用鼻子闻闻,然后小啜一口
and say something pretentious
接着夸张地描述一下
Like, "Rich, with nice body."
比如,酒体浓郁之类的
Speaking of...
说到这方面
You made it. You must be Mr. Leed.
你来了,你是里德先生吧
Please, call me Carlton.
叫我卡尔顿就好
Grace Quinn.
我叫格蕾丝·奎因
I hear you're a man of discriminating taste.
听说你的品味非同凡响
I hope we find something to your liking today.
希望今天我们的招待能满足你的口味
Love your tie.
我喜欢你的领带
She loves the tie. Yeah.
她喜欢这领带,是啊
We'll be starting with a 1985 Chateau Petrus Pomerol.
先来品尝下85年的柏翠庄葡萄酒
Great year. You're not holding back.
年份不错,你很好客
What do you think?
感觉如何
I'd say it's, uh, woodsy,
我觉得是酒香弥漫
with a medium body and a hint of
酒体适中,略带一些
The lady asked what I thought.
她是在问我
The use of wood is evident in its broadness of flavors.
悠扬酒香彰显酿制用的优质木桶
Great persistence in the mouth.
划过口腔回味无穷
It opens up well in the glass.
杯中色泽尽显韵味
I would agree.
非常赞同
I understand you have a more...
我想你应该还有一些
substantial private collection?
高品质的私人珍藏
Would you care to see the vault?
有兴趣参观地窖吗
Your friend's not coming?
你朋友不一起吗
Uh, no, I don't need a babysitter.
不用了,我又不是妻管严
Please, allow me.
在下效劳
And you're a gentleman, too.
看来你还是个绅士
As you can see, our security system is stateoftheart.
如你所见,我们拥有最先进的保安系统
Really?
真的嘛
Would you like to try something else?
想尝尝其他酒吗
I'd love some. Thank you.
乐意至极,谢了
There you are.
找到啦
Chateau Dumunn, postFrench Revolution.
后法国革命时期,产自杜芒堡
Ms. Quinn,
奎因女士
I have a question about the Chateau Petrus.
我有个关于波图斯堡的问题
Sorry to interrupt.
对不起打扰了
Mm. Please. Don't I know you?
没关系,我见过你吗
I don't think so.
我想没有
I guess you just have one of them faces, huh?
看来你有张大众脸
Mind filling this up for me?
能赏脸帮我倒杯酒吗
Of course. Thank you.
当然,谢了
Now I got it.
我想起来了
Yeah, I saw you earlier.
我先前见过你
You, uh, came in with your friend.
你和朋友一起来的
Where'd he get off to, anyway?
对了,他人呢
I don't know. I'm not his keeper.
我怎么知道,我又不是他老公
You're not, huh?
是吗
See, I think you are.
但我觉得你才放不下他
And now I'm wondering what would happen
我在想哈,如果我现在让保安
if I ask the security guard to check the vault...
来检查地窖的话
Right now.
结果会怎样呢
I mean, I'm wondering what that does to a lawman's career,
如果一个警察的小拍档
when his errand boy gets caught
因非法闯入私人宅邸被捕
breaking into somebody's private property?
那是不是会严重影响他的职业生涯呢
And I'm having a hard time figuring out
我也想不通
Why I don't book you for murder one...Right now.
我何不立即以谋杀罪逮捕你
Is that right?
是吗
How about I get Grace to lock this vault down?
我让格蕾丝把地窖锁上怎样
What are the cops gonna find when they look inside?
看看条子到时会在酒窖里发现什么
Cellar full of dusty, overpriced wine.
布满灰尘的酒窖里的各种昂贵名酒
You know what?
知道吗
I'm glad you brought in the FBI, Caffrey.
你把调查局牵扯进来正合我意,卡夫瑞
Makes it exciting, right?
越来越刺激了
Be that much richer when I beat you.
这样打败你才更值得兴奋
Oh, I forgot to tell you He's a big fan of himself.
我忘说了,他是自恋狂
I noticed that.
我看出来了
By the way,
顺便说下
I heard that somebody mowed down a citizen
听说竟有人当着调查局探员的面
right in front of an FBI agent?
撞死了一个市民
What a shame.
真是丢人
That's got to be embarrassing for the bureau, right?
真是给调查局抹黑啊
Good luck with that investigation.
祝你们好运
I spent five minutes with the guy.
光是和这家伙待了五分钟
I want to punch him right in the face.
我就想揍烂他的脸了
Imagine how I feel.
体谅下我的感受吧
You'll feel better when we take him down.
只要把他绳之于法就会大快人心了
This can't be good.
肯定没好事
Why does everyone say that
为什么我走进办公室时
when I walk into their office?
每个人都这么说
So, you have good news? No.
难道有好事吗,是没有
I contacted the auction house.
我联系了拍卖行
They're closed to new entries.
他们拒收新的参拍物
Closed? We can't submit our bottle?
什么,这么说我们的酒不能参拍吗
Sorry, Peter.
抱歉,彼得
Now, quit the fool's errands and catch this guy.
快把你那笨呼呼的小宠物领回家,给我逮住凶手
You've outdone yourself, Moz.
你的技艺又高了一个境界,蚊子
Flatterer. What's next?
捧到天上去了,接下来呢
I set up the vacuum pumps...
我调制下这个真空泵
and transfer the wine.
然后把酒装进去
Expecting someone?
你约了谁吗
Keller, maybe?
会是凯勒吗
June?
是琼吗
No.
不是
Peter. Hey. What are you doing here?
彼得,你来干嘛
Got some bad news.
有坏消息
The auction house is closed to new entries.
拍卖行已拒收新参拍商品
I appreciate your ateam run here, guys,
很感激你们那么卖命
But I can't let you take your bottle to Weatherby's.
但是我们不能把它送去韦瑟比
It's Hughes. He pulled the plug.
因为休斯终止了这项计划
If we don't,
如果我们不去
they won't run the cesium test.
他们就不会做铯元素测试
Keller will get away with a halfmillion dollars
凯勒就会卷着上百万逃走
and probably murder.
还逃脱了谋杀罪名的制裁
What if he wins?
如果他赢了呢
Or worse, what if you win?
或更糟的情况,你赢了呢
This guy will stop at nothing.
这家伙不会善罢甘休
That's why we have to stop him.
所以我们才要阻止他
No offense, but your team... Hasn't.
无意冒犯,但你们的人做不到
You're right.
你说得对
Keep going. Let's take him down.
那继续吧, 我们得将他绳之于法
Finish?
你吃吗
Lactose.
太腻了
See you in the morning. I'll call Jones
明早见,我会联系琼斯
and figure out a way to get this bottle into the auction.
一起想办法把这瓶酒拿去拍卖行
Let's go, Haversham.
继续吧, Haversham
Morning, Peter. Morning.
早安,彼得,早安
I got nothing on the auction house.
查不到拍卖行有什么问题
Weatherby's looks pretty damn legit.
韦瑟比看起来还真他妈合法
Damn. We need some kind of leverage.
该死,我们得耍些手段
So Cattigan will let our bottle in.
让卡迪甘允许我们的酒竞拍
Keller really got to you, huh?
看来凯勒把你惹火了
Yeah, he's a piece of work.
是啊,他是个讨厌的家伙
He and Neal may be rivals,
他和尼尔棋逢敌手
but he's the antiCaffrey,
但他的卡夫瑞的对立面
the bizarro Neal.
他就像尼尔的邪恶面(DC漫画里的超级坏蛋)
What, you got something?
有什么发现
Yeah, they had lousy weather in France this summer
对,那年夏天法国天气糟糕
couple of blazinghot months.
连续数月的骄阳
The grape harvest came up short.
葡萄收成大减
That's good?
那是好消息吗
Yeah.
是的
1947 was not a good year.
1947可不是个丰收年
$40,000.
4万美元
$45,000. Thank you very much.
4.5万美元,非常感谢
$50,000. Thank you, Sir.
5万美元,谢谢,先生
$50,000 with the gentleman on my right. $50,000.
右边这位先生开价5万, 5万美金
$55,000.
5.5万
$55,000 with the lady in the back.
后面那位女士出价5.5万
$55,000.
5.5万
$55,000.
5.5万美金
$60,000. Thank you, sir.
6万,谢谢您的支持
$60,000.
6万
I see European nobles and a handful of hedgefund managers,
这儿都是些欧洲贵族和对冲基金经理
but no sign of your buddy Keller.
唯独没有凯勒的踪影
It's hard to arrest him on fraud if he doesn't show up.
他不来就没法以诈骗罪逮捕他
Keller wouldn't miss the chance
凯勒绝对不会错过
to see my face when this goes down.
我一脸憋屈的时刻
He must be watching.
他肯定在暗中窥察
So, he could be anywhere.
那他是在别处咯
No, he'll be nearby,
不,他就在附近
just in case anything goes wrong.
以防意外发生
Doesn't help us much.
那也帮不了我们
You think we can get this into the auction?
我们真的能混进去吗
I have a move up my sleeve.
瞧着吧,我自有办法
I'm sorry, I can't submit your bottle
抱歉,我不接受你们的酒瓶
since clearly it has to be counterfeit.
显然它是赝品
One of them has to be.
其中之一而已
How do you know it's not yours?
说不定属于你的应该是这个酒瓶才对
We have reason to believe this is the real bottle.
我们可以证明它是真品
Where did you get it?
你们在哪找到的呢
We're not at liberty to say.
无可奉告
I won't admit it to the auction.
我不会把它列入拍卖品
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Last year, you sold six magnums
去年你卖出去六瓶
of Chateau Lafleur, 1947,
1947年份的拉福勒堡葡萄酒
at about $50,000 a bottle.
一瓶价值5万美金
That's public record.
这算不上秘密
I talked to the vineyard.
我和葡萄庄园那边谈过
They only produced five magnums that year.
那年他们一共只生产了五瓶
You don't want people knowing you got scammed, do you?
你也不想这些小把戏被公之于众吧
Bad for business.
这可有损企业形象
I guess you'll have to test them both to find out.
建议你两瓶都鉴定一下
I can't. It will take at least three hours. The auction
不行,鉴定至少要花三小时,而拍卖
Can wait three hours.
可以等三个小时
My client welcomes the challenge.
我的客户向来喜欢挑战
Figured he might.
有所耳闻
Oh, while we wait, why don't you give me the I.P. Addresses
等候期间,请提供一下所有
of everyone watching on your internet feed?
网络直播观看者的IP地址
Thanks.
多谢
Hey, boss. How's it going?
头儿,怎么样
They're running the test now.
正在进行鉴定
Congrats. Yeah, not celebrating yet.
恭喜,还没到时候
How's it going in there?
你那里怎么样
We're tracing those I.P.s. Any hits?
正在追查IP地址,有收获吗
Three locations the Carlyle, the Peninsula,
有三处,凯雷集团,半岛酒店
and a parking garage.
还有一个在停车场
Who'd be watching from a parking garage?
没人会在停车场看拍卖会
Somebody who wants to be on the move.
除非他想要快速开溜
Send units to the hotels,
派一组人留守酒店
but put the bulk of our guys on the parking garage.
主要人员前往停车场
They're about to announce the results of the test.
结果马上就要出来了
We're about to move on Keller.
凯勒就要落网了
Sounds like "checkmate" to me.
我觉得这一步定把他将死
Thank you again for your patience.
再次感谢大家的耐心等待
We apologize for the delay, but as some of you are aware,
很抱歉耽误这么久,为了万无一失
we have had to conduct a cesium test
我们必须进行铯检测
to verify the authenticity
来确认这里的
of the two bottles we have been presented with.
两瓶酒是否真品
The test shows that one of the bottles is a forgery.
检测显示其中的一瓶是伪造的
"One of the bottles"?
怎么会是其中一瓶
The other, represented by Miss Grace Quinn,
另一瓶,由格蕾丝·奎因小姐提供的
is authentic.
是真品
Thank you for your patience.
谢谢大家的支持
The bidding will commence shortly.
竞价即将开始
You said it was impossible to fake.
你说过不可能伪造
It is impossible.
是不可能啊
Unless he had the...
除非他的酒瓶
...Real bottle all along.
本来就是真的
If Keller had the real bottle,
如果凯勒的是真品
why would he go through all this?
他何必这样大费周章
Why pretend to have a fake?
让人家以为那是假的
He wanted to drive up the price. Damn! That's it.
他想飚高价格,这个混蛋
Surround the bottle with controversy.
一只充满争议的瓶子
Now everyone in here is dying to get their hands on it.
谁都想收入囊中
It'll go for double, even triple the price now.
价钱蹭蹭得涨啊
Which gives him more than enough money
够他悠哉游哉地
to pay off his debt to the Russians.
偿还俄罗斯人的债务了
And he used me to do it.
他利用了我
This was his plan the whole time. He is good.
这局棋他走得可真妙
We have to arrest him now.
必须立刻逮捕他
As soon as this auction ends, he's gone.
拍卖一结束,他就溜得没影了
What am I gonna arrest him on?
拿什么名义逮捕他
I mean, we have nothing on him now.
我们抓不到他的小辫子
Trespassing. What?
非法入侵,什么
I can't believe I'm gonna ask you this,
我是中邪了才这么问你
but have you seen him trespass?
你亲眼看到他非法入侵了吗
I have, actually, at a construction site.
没错,在一个建筑工地
It had a "No trespassing" sign and everything.
是个明令禁止入内的地方
All right, we may not be able to hold him for long,
好吧,虽然只能困住他一时
but finding Keller's gonna take a bit.
不过要找到凯勒也比较费劲
All right, well, I'll stall until you can get him.
放心啦,在那之前,我帮你拖着
Nothing...Illegal, I know.
不准... 违法,我会乖的啦
Hey, Moz, it's me.
蚊子,是我
Is the auction over?
拍卖结束了
No. I just stepped outside.
没呢,我出来透透气
So, how's it going? Not good.
进展如何,不太妙
Keller's bottle is real.
凯勒手上的居然是真家伙
He has the real bottle?
他那瓶是真的
You're kidding me.Nope.
开玩笑吧,才没有
Then why
那为什么
To drive the price up.
他是为了抬高价格
Brilliant. And we took the bait.
好极了,我们还傻傻地上钩
Did they test both bottles? Yep.
两瓶都鉴定过了吗,是啊
How did our bottle do?
我们那瓶呢
Passed every test except the cesium.
到铯检测时才晚节不保
You did great, Moz. Now, focus. I need your help.
好样的,蚊子,还有事要求你
We can still nail this guy.
我们还能抓住他
On what?
凭什么呢
I'll tell you later. We got to find him first.
回头再说,先得找到他
Remember how I told you Keller had a debt to the Russians?
还记得凯勒欠了俄罗斯人的债吗
Of course. I have perfect recall.
当然,我记性很好
Well, I'm trying to stall the bidding.
我准备在竞价时捣乱
Keller's gonna want to pay these guys off as soon as possible.
凯勒肯定想尽快还钱
Which must mean that they're in town somewhere.
所以他们肯定在城里某个地方
Exactly.
正解
I'll ask around. Yeah, well, do it fast.
我打听打听,动作要快
If you find anything, meet me at Weatherby's.
一有消息就来韦瑟比找我
I'll leave a pass for you at the front.
我会通知前台放你进来
Anything? Signal's coming
怎样,信号来自
from the northwest corner of the garage.
停车场的西北角
We've sealed off every entrance and exit.
已经封锁了所有的出入口
All right, good.
干得好
We're doing a floorbyfloor search, people, starting now.
开始地毯式搜索,大家行动起来
I want everyone prepared. This guy could be armed.
保持警惕,他可能有武器
Nobody gets out.
封锁现场
I must say, it appears this spot of intrigue
不得不说,这段小插曲
has whetted appetites.
吊足了大家的胃口
So, without further ado,
言归正传
we'll open the bidding at $100,000.
我们的开牌价格为十万
What did you find out?
发现什么没
I did followup on your suit's intel.
我顺着你的思路去查
Turns out, the Russians are indeed after Keller.
发现俄罗斯人就跟着凯勒
They want their money now.
他们现在就要拿到钱
And Sergei himself is in town.
谢尔盖本尊也在城里
He wants personal assurance from Keller
他要亲自监督凯勒
that he's gonna get paid the moment this auction is done.
在拍卖结束时把钱交给他
I got an idea.
我有主意了
Anything? No, nothing yet.
查到了吗,还没有
Clear. Clear over here.
没人,这里也没人
Damn it. All right, next floor. Let's move.
见鬼,好吧,快搜索下一层
$375,000, ladies and gentlemen.
37.5万,女士们先生们
$375,000 from the gentleman on my right.
我右手边的这位先生出价37.5万
$400,000 on the phone.
电话竞拍有人出价40万
Do I hear $425,000?
有人出价42.5万吗
No one inside. Look at this.
里面没人,看
Son of a bitch must have seen us coming.
那个混蛋一定看到我们来了
He's not here.
他不在那里
Security cameras have him fleeing the scene.
监控录像显示他已逃离了现场
He hotwired another car
在我们封锁大楼前2分钟
two minutes before we cordoned off the building.
他开了另一辆车逃了
So, you have no idea where he is?
这么说,你完全不知道他在哪里咯
We're pulling surveillance on him now with traffic cams.
我们正用交通摄像机监控他的行踪
Didn't have time to take any of his things with him.
他都来不及带上装备
His things?
什么装备
Yeah, he had a laptop he'd been monitoring the auction from.
他用一台笔记本监视拍卖现场
He's not watching the auction anymore?
他没在看拍卖会了吗
Probably not.
应该是吧
Too concerned with getting the hell out of here.
光顾着要逃命了
All right, find out where he's headed.
好吧,查清他的下落
The bidding is now $800,000
我右手边的这位先生
to the gentleman on my right.
出价80万
This is a lousy idea.
这个点子烂透了
Do it, Moz.
快点,蚊子
These people don't take I.O.U.S.
他们可不收借条儿
Fair warning I can sell for $800,000.
友情提醒, 80万成交了吗
Do it!
快啊
$1 million!
100万
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生
$1 million...
100万美元
And sold!
成交
What did you get us into?
我们做了什么啊
Peter, where are you?
彼得,你在哪里
Still in the garage.
还在车库呢
What happened?
怎么了
I won the bid. What?!
我拍下了酒瓶,什么
Don't worry. I got a plan.
别担心,我心里有谱
You usually do.
你当然有了
What's the status on Keller?
凯勒那边情况如何
Headquarters is monitoring his movement in real time
总部正通过交通摄像机
from traffic cams.
对他的行踪进行实时监控
Looks like he's headed south on park.
看来他从停车场方向往南去了
South on park. Thanks.
往南是吧,谢了
I know where Keller's going.
我知道凯勒要去哪儿
Bravo, Keller. Seriously.
说真的,这一手真漂亮,凯勒
Wow. So, you came by to see me off, huh, Caffrey?
你是特地来送我的吗,卡夫瑞
Who knew you were such a gracious loser?
没想到你输了还这么有风度
I have to admit,
我得承认啊
using the real Ben Franklin bottle
你利用真品富兰克林酒这一招
did not see that coming.
还真是出乎我的意料
Stroke of genius, really.
真是神来一笔啊
Thanks. Actually means a lot coming from you.
多谢,得到你的称赞真是意义非凡
Only wish Kate was around to see it.
只可惜凯特不在这里
I mean, we both know, she always loved a winner, right?
你我都知道,她喜欢的是赢家吧
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe I'll look her up, see if she still does.
也许我该去拜访一下,看看她是否还是如此
So, I'm curious.
我很好奇
How'd you find me?
你怎么会找到我
Checked Sergei's travel plans.
我查了谢尔盖的旅行安排
See he does it in style. Hmm.
看来他还真是阔气
I also hear he doesn't take it lightly
我也听说,他不会轻易放过
when someone owes him money.
欠自己钱的家伙
Owed.
曾经欠他钱
As in past tense.
这已经是过去式了
Hey, see, our little goround with the bottle
我们玩的小小的酒瓶游戏
cleared my debts.
帮助我还清了债务
In fact, I just got a text from my broker
我刚收到经纪人的短信
bottle went for seven figures.
竞拍价格已升至7位数
Wow! Wow, congratulations.
哇哦,那要恭喜你了
Thank you, thank you. Yeah, yeah.
谢谢谢谢
So, it was a twobirds, onestone thing?
所以这算是一石二鸟咯
Humiliate me, turn a hefty profit while you're at it?
从中牟取暴利,再顺便羞辱我
See? Now you're catching on, Neal.
你总算明白啦,尼尔
Listen, I'd love to chat, buddy,
听着,和你聊天感觉不错,伙计
but unless you got anything else,
但要是你没其他事
I should get going, all right?
我可要走了,行吗
Be good.
保重哈
I haven't made my offer yet.
我还没提条件呢
This should be good.
有什么要紧事
I'd like to offer you the opportunity
我给你个机会
to make a full confession for your crimes.
供认自己的全部罪行
The robbery of the natural history museum,
抢劫自然历史博物馆
the murder of Manuel Campos,
谋杀曼纽尔·坎波斯
Anything else you want to add in.
还有要补充的吗
You know what? I was wrong.
我错了
This isn't good. This is sad, man.
这可不好,而是可悲
This is a moment I'll cherish
这真是个经典时刻
seeing you at your most desperate.
看见你如此绝望地垂死挣扎
The winner of the Franklin bottle
拍得富兰克林的酒的赢家
It wouldn't happen to be bidder number 57, would it?
是不是57号呀
Why?
怎么
Now, this is just awkward,
哎呀,这下尴尬了
But I don't have a million dollars.
我可没有100万现金
Luckily, the auction house said they'd give me a week
好在拍卖行给我一周期限
to put the money together.
来筹集这笔款项
A week, huh?
一周啊
Know what? A week's not that long. I can buy that.
切,一周也不算长,我等得起
Did you tell him I'm launching
你没告诉他吗
a fullblown federal investigation on the bottle?
联调局已对酒瓶展开全面调查
Oh, yeah. Yeah. There's that, too.
啊对哦,还有这个
How long can a federal investigation go on for?
调查局的调查要持续多久
Not sure. Years.
说不准啊,大概几年吧
Oh, years. Wow.
哇哦,要几年啊
You son of a bitch.
你个贱人
How patient are Sergei and your Russian friends?
谢尔盖和你的俄国朋友的耐性有多好呢
You could take a helicopter ride and find out.
你可以坐直升机去问问看他
or you can come with us. Your choice.
还是跟我们走呢,你自己选吧
Well played.
算你们狠
Good game, Keller.
这场游戏真刺激,凯勒
Game ain't over.
还没完呢
Help this gentleman into the car.
把这位先生带到车里去
Looks that way to me.
我觉得是结束了
Yeah?
是吗
I mean, you were locked up, broke out.
你曾进过监狱,但也逃脱了
Maybe it's my turn to accept the challenge.
这次换我去挑战一下
Best two out of three.
我们三局两胜再决输赢
I'll see you around, Caffrey.
回头见了,卡夫瑞
I'm counting the days.
我拭目以待
Guess Sergei's going home emptyhanded.
看来谢尔盖得空手而归了
Did I miss Keller?
我错过伸张正义的一幕了吗
Damn. I wanted to see him do the perp walk.
讨厌,我就想看他被警察押走
Sorry.
抱歉
Good news is he won't be bothering us for a while.
好消息是,他有一阵子烦不着我们
How long is "A while"?
一阵子是几阵子啊
Maybe long enough to finish our chess game.
应该够我们下完棋了吧
Think they have a prison that can hold him?
你当真觉得监狱关得住他吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, so, what's the bad news?
得,那坏消息呢
You won't be drinking a milliondollar bottle of wine tonight.
你今晚喝不到价值100万美元的美酒了
I'll live.
这没啥啦
You were right.
你说得没错
I could use one less mystery in my life.
这辈子有一个迷题就够烦了
Oh, I rescind that comment.
好吧,我收回那句话
There's suddenly been a lot of chatter about the music box.
最近又开始风行八音盒的流言
You need to talk to Alex.
你得找艾莱士谈谈
She won't tell me anything while I work for the FBI.
自从我归顺了调查局,她就不理我了
Then make it worth her while.
那就想办法勾起她的兴趣