6 years ago, I was taken from prison,
六年前,一个政府秘密小组
and forced to be an assassin for a covert unit of the government.
将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手
A black ops program called Division,
名为"组织"的秘密机构
that has now gone rogue.
如今已变得不听将令
They destroyed my identity
他们抹杀了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
还杀害了我爱的人
I escaped, and now the man that trained me,
我跳出魔窟,如今,我曾经信赖的教官
someone I trusted, is hunting me.
正在追杀我
What division doesn't know is that I have a partner on the inside—
但"组织"并不知道我在组织内部安插了内应
Alex, a new recruit with a dark past
她是艾丽克丝,有着黑暗过去的组织新成员
who I've trained in secret to resist their control.
我曾秘密教授她,如何抵御他们的操控
Together we're going to take Division apart, one mission at a time.
我们要联手一步一步,击垮"组织"
And the last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name.
他们临死前说的最后一个词将会是我的名字
I hope you don't mind me dropping in unannounced.
希望你不介意我不请自来
Oh, not at all.
我丝毫不会介意
You were always one of my favorite customers.
你永远是我最欢迎的客户之一
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
I gotta hand it to you, Trevor.
我不得不佩服得五体投地,特雷弗
These are gorgeous.
这些很称我心意
If something jumps out,
如果掉了任何零件
I have any number of accessories to match.
都可以来找我配,库存充足
That's nice.
这把枪不错
That's mine.
那是我的
Love.
爱死我了
It's very you.
很配你
I'm going to need a mag of lokken 2-12,
我还需要一盒罗肯2-12型子弹
a thermographic scope, and no questions asked.
一个热成像瞄准镜,别问原因
I assume the price is still the same.
我想价格没变吧
Afraid it's gone up.
恐怕价格上涨了
Trevor...
特雷弗
Supply and demand, Nikita.
供求关系决定价格,尼基塔
Ever since you went rogue,
自从你抗命不尊,我行我素
your friends are in short supply,
你的朋友越来越少
and there's great demand for your corpse.
而你的命却越来越值钱
I know.
我知道
New deal, Trev—
来做个新交易如何,特雷
I keep the gun, you keep breathing,
我拿走枪,你保住小命
and never tell anyone I was here.
并对我来过的事永远守口如瓶
You--you're not going to kill me?
你... 你不打算杀我吗
Don't flatter yourself.
别太自作多情了
I've got a much bigger target in mind.
我还有大鱼要钓呢
Murderer!
杀人犯
The people gathered behind me
我身后集结的示威群众
are protesting Mirko Dadich's overturned conviction
正在抗议由于公诉错误
due to prosecutorial misconduct.
米尔科·达迪奇的原审定罪被推翻
The government is currently deciding
政府部门此刻正在决定
whether to initiate deportation proceedings against him.
是否要将他驱逐出境
But as of today, he walks free.
但就在今日,他获释了
2 years, and all my belongings are still here.
两年了,我的个人物品都还在
America.
美国
Ready when you are, Mr. Dadich.
您准备好就可以走了,达迪奇先生
Hold on, that's not Dadich.
暂停行动,那不是达迪奇
Someone's playing a diversion.
有人掉包了
He's hired protection!
他雇了保镖
Percy.
我是珀西
Not bad.
不赖嘛
I feel safer already.
我已感觉安全多了
Protection is just the beginning.
保护才刚开始
In 6 months, you won't be hiding from your enemies,
随后的六个月,你不用费心躲避仇敌了
Trust me.
相信我
They'll be hiding from you.
他们会对你避而远之
Ok, kiddies, 30 seconds left, come on.
孩子们,还剩三十秒,加把劲
Penetrate the system!
攻破系统
Penetrate!
攻破
10 seconds left before they dump you.
十秒钟后,系统会将你们踢出去
5...4, 3, 2,One.
五,四,三,二,一,
Fail.
失败
Alex...
艾丽克丝
You never launched your exploit.
你从未攻击过系统
Why? I don't know.
为什么, 我不知道
This hacker stuff is really...complicated.
黑客这活儿太... 复杂了
Actually, it's not, it's simple.
实际上,轻而易举
Because, you see, I do all the hacker stuff.
因为我一个人包了所有黑客活儿
I write the exploit.
我编写了入侵程序
I even make it look like a video game
甚至让它看起来像个游戏
so your tween minds can understand it!
以便你们这些幼稚的大脑能明白
you think that's funny?
很好笑吗
Must be the drugs, sir.
肯定是嗑药了,教官
You know how it is with junkies.
你知道瘾君子都是什么德性
I thought our files were secret.
本以为我们的档案都是保密的
Failure was on me, sir.
是我的错,教官
Alex was having trouble finding the shell code,
艾丽克丝没找到壳程序代码
And I gave her the wrong one.
我把错的给她了
You shouldn't have been giving it in the first place.
你一开始就不该给她
You know what,
知道吗
This is pathetic. All of you, get out of here.
这真可悲,你们全部给我滚出去
The bunch of you, get out!
你们这群人,快滚出去
Up and out of your seats now.
都给我起来
Not you. You stay.
没说你,你留下
You too, get out of here.
你也是,快出去
Left foot in front of the right one.
门口就在前面左手边
You can handle that, right?
不用我废话吧
All right.
好了
You stay here, and you work this until you get it right.
你留在这里,直到你能搞定为止
I'm going to check back with you in half an hour.
半个小时后我会来检查
And it better be right.
那时最好给我搞定了
Because scrubs who can't pass the basics
因为连基本技能都学不会的雏儿
don't survive very long in here.
在这里待不了多久
Wonderful.
太棒了
He is no fun.
他这人真没趣
Come on, let's drink.
来吧,我们喝几杯
What will you have?
你们都有些什么
Oh, whatever you're having.
你想要什么都有
You're not making our guest feel very welcome.
你这样可没法让客人有宾至如归的感觉
Well, we should have used the Astoria safe house.
我们该带他去阿斯托尼亚的安全藏身处
This place isn't secure.
这里不安全
What are you worried about?
你在担心什么
Communist rebels, hit men from the old country,
共产主义反叛者,故国的职业杀手
Nikita.
还有尼基塔
She is a wild card.
她是不定因素
She knows our security procedures.
她了解我们的安保程序
And she said herself that she's coming after us.
她说她会冲我们来
She can't counter us without intel.
没有任何情报她怎么反击
Your mission was to find out who's controlling her.
你的任务是找出幕后操纵她的人
Nikita wouldn't allow anyone to control her.
尼基塔不会受任何人的操纵
And if she was getting any help, it would be a quid pro quo deal.
即使她获得了什么帮助,那也是等价交换
And what, prey tell, are you basing your intel on?
你的依据又是什么呢
It's just a feeling.
只是直觉罢了
Nestravi!
干杯
Let me make sure I understand what you are toasting to.
我们先说说清楚,这杯酒到底所庆何事
Your plan is to assassinate my successor,
你的计划是暗杀我的继任者
Create a coup in the labor party,
在工党策划一次政变
And return me to my seat of power in 6 months.
让我在六个月内再次掌权
It's something we've accomplished before.
这些事我们以前也做过
Small nations don't present much of a problem.
小国家的问题不大
You know my accounts are frozen.
你知道我的账号被冻结了
I can't afford a down payment on your services.
我付不起首期定金
Your division will do this on contingency?
你的组织愿意冒这种风险吗
No. We don't have to.
不,我们不必冒险
We know that you stashed something more valuable
我们知道你逃亡出国的时候
than money when you fled your country.
私藏了一些比钱更有价值的东西
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Hmm, about 25 kilos of enriched uranium.
二十五公斤的浓缩铀
Enough raw material for a low yield nuclear bomb.
足以作为小型核弹的原料
What we don't know is
我们只是不知道
where you stashed it.
你把它藏哪了
And what would you want with...
你要那个干什么...
A little uranium?
一点点铀吗
Always comes in handy.
迟早会派上大用场的
Relax, Mirko.
别紧张,米尔科
You're talking to me right now,
和你谈的是我
not the United States government.
而非美国政府
You should think of this as a business transaction.
你就把它当作是生意好了
I'm going to need some more time to think it over.
再给我点时间考虑
Of course you are.
没问题
And I'm going to need some other things, as well.
我还有其他的要求
Anything you can think of, we can provide.
你想要什么都行
What does he want?
他想要什么
The man just got out of prison.
一个刚从监狱出来的人
What do you think he wants?
你觉得他想要什么呢
5 years ago, you'd probably be taking this guy out.
换做五年前,你可能早把他毙了
What, are we pimping for him now?
现在难道我们要帮他拉皮条吗
Don't think of Mirko as an assignment.
别把米尔科当做一次任务
Think of him as a client.
就当是客户好了
If I don't address division budget cuts,
如果我不削减组织的开支
I'm gonna have to make cuts of my own,
我就要自扣薪水了
Starting with the permanent elimination of the young recruits.
从你的新人部门开始削减
I'll call an escort service. No.
我去给他叫三陪服务, 不用
As you would say, it's not secure.
你说过,这里不安全
Get one of the new girls.
找个新人过来
Number 13.
第十三号
Alex.
艾丽克丝
She'll remind Mirko of his homeland.
让她来唤起米尔科的故土回忆
Or they cancel me. I get it.
否则他们就取消我的资格了,我懂
You get me a name yet?
查到名字了吗
No.
没有
How are you sure it's a protection mission?
你怎么就确定这是一次保护行动
You said they activated Peters, Heilbrun and Chang.
你说皮得斯,海布伦和张被派出执行任务
Michael used to call them Hughey, Dewey and Louie.
迈克尔过去常称他们为"保镖铁三角"
Only used them for VIP security.
只让他们负责保护贵宾
I need to know who the VIP is, and their location.
我要知道这位贵宾是谁,以及任务地点
Not gonna be easy.
这可不容易
Still have bottom level access here.
我现在进入系统的权限还处于最低状态
Copy that. Lay low, I'll find another way.
知道了,继续潜伏,我另想办法
No, I can do it.
不,我能做到
I repeat—
我再说一遍
Lay low, do not blow your cover.
继续潜伏,别暴露身份
You don't have to protect me anymore.
你不再需要保护我了
I have everything under control.
一切尽在掌握
Ronnie?
罗尼
Ronnie?
罗尼
Ronnie.
罗尼
Do you have it?
你有货吗
Alex, Alex, Alex.
艾丽克丝,艾丽克丝
Always strung out, always late.
总是毒瘾缠身,总是姗姗来迟
Here you go.
给你
Where is it?
东西在哪儿
Where's the rest of my money?
你还差我钱呢
I gave you a fifty.
我给了你一张五十块
Calling me a liar?
你是说我说谎吗
Stop playing, Ronnie, I just need a hit.
罗尼,别玩了,我只是想吸一口
You make us feel good, we'll make you feel good.
你让我们痛快了,我们也能让你如愿
No! Oh, yeah.
不要,一定要
Let the girl go.
放开那姑娘
What?!
你说什么
Who the hell are you?
你他妈是谁
Fairy...God...Mother!
神仙... 教母
It's ok. It's ok.
没事了,没事了
Hi. I'm Nikita, nice to meet you.
你好,我是尼基塔,幸会
Again.
再装一次
Just because you used the gun to kill
来这里的人,大多玩过枪,持枪杀人
or steal or whatever you did to land yourself here,
持枪行窃,可是别因此就觉得
Does not mean you know weapons.
自己对枪了如指掌
But you will learn. Dismantle and assembly
但你会在这里学到,拆卸和组装枪支
will be second nature, like breathing.
会像呼吸一样,变成你的第二本能
You don't need to see to breathe.
闭上眼,一样可以呼吸
Done!
完成
Alex. Excellent.
艾丽克丝,棒极了
You've handled sub machine guns before?
你之前拆装过冲锋枪吗
Not really.
没有
Must be the drugs.
一定是嗑药带来的神奇速度
Alex.
艾丽克丝
Come with me.
跟我来
What's wrong?
怎么了
You've been activated for an op.
你有任务了
She's been activated?
她要去执行任务吗
I've been down here 2 months,
我来这里都两个月了
And she's been activated? Stow it, Jaden.
竟然派这个菜鸟去,杰登,别说了
Bet you Michael's tapping that.
我打赌迈克尔正监听着呢
Shut up and field strip these weapons now.
闭嘴,开始拆卸枪支
You have 5 minutes.
五分钟内完成
I'm gonna get that bitch.
我一定要整死那个小贱人
Ok, you keep moving around like that,
再这样乱动
you're going to look like a panda.
就要化成熊猫眼了
Thom said he was in training for like a year before they used him.
托姆说,他接受了整整一年的训练才被派遣执行任务
In the short time you've been with us,
在和我们一起的短暂日子里
I've seen your attitude improve greatly, Alex.
我见证了你态度的巨大转变,艾丽克丝
Especially considering you tried to escape your second day here.
想当初,你刚来第二天就想逃跑
Michael must have seen the same improvement.
迈克尔一定也已看出这种转变了
He wouldn't be using you if he didn't think you were ready.
如果你不能胜任的话,他是不会用你的
And you are.
而你足以胜任
Ready for what?
胜任什么
Why won't anyone tell me what the mission is.
为什么每个人对任务都三缄其口
We're only told what we need to know.
需要知道的时候自然会知道
It's safer that way.
这样比较安全
So you don't even know?
连你也不知道吗
You shouldn't be nervous, Alex.
你不该紧张,艾丽克丝
Yeah? What should I be?
是吗,那我应该如何
Grateful.
充满感激
To be activated this early is a gift.
任务来得如此之快,那是一种恩赐
And it's very rude to question a gift.
质疑恩赐的东西,是很不礼貌的
Help!
救命啊
Help! Just relax, Alex.
救命, 放松点,艾丽克丝
Breathe in and out.
做深呼吸
Let me out of here!
放我出去
I will, I promise.
我会的,我保证
For now, just breathe.
现在,尽量呼吸吧
Who are you?
你是谁
Where am I?
我在哪
You're at my place. I'm a friend.
你在我这里,我是你的朋友
Well, if you're a friend,
如果你是我的朋友
then you'll let me out of this closet.
你就应该把我从这柜子里放出来
It's not a closet. It's a portable sauna.
这不是柜子,而是个可移动桑拿房
I built it myself.
我自己建造的
It's going to help you get clean.
它能够帮你戒掉毒瘾
Why are you doing this?!
你为什么要这样做
Let's call it a gift.
暂且称它为礼物
I know how to get clean, ok? I know how to get clean.
我知道如何戒毒,好吗,我知道
I just--I need to come down easy, ok?
我需要慢慢来,好吗
There is no easy way down.
戒毒没有轻松的方式
I don't need a sauna!
我不需要桑拿
I need a hit!
我要打一针
It's very rude to question a gift, you know.
以怨报德可不好
Please! Please.
求你了,拜托了
I'm gonna die in here.
我会死在这里的
Look, I know it hurts, ok?
我知道这很痛苦
Your nose won't stop running.
你会不停地流鼻涕
Your stomach's cramping.
胃会痛如刀绞
You feel like your head's going to fall off.
头会痛得像要掉下来一样
Believe me, I know.
相信我,我了解的
I can only promise you one thing--
我只能这样向你保证
It's going to get worse before it gets better.
不经历黎明前的黑暗,便难以见到灿烂的朝阳
As long as you're here, we're safe.
只要你呆在里面,我们就都很安全
No!
不要
So, where's the party?
派对在哪儿呢
In here.
这里
That would be great.
太好了
Is there some place I could freshen up.
我可以去补补妆吗
Of course. Through there.
当然,在那边
No, no, no!
不,不,不
Hello?
喂
VIP is Mirko Dadich.
那位贵宾是米尔科·达迪奇
The war criminal?
那个战犯吗
South shore tower, penthouse.
南滨大厦,楼顶阁楼
Alex, where are you?
艾丽克丝,你在哪
Alex?
艾丽克丝
I'm with him.
我跟他在一起
Get out of there! I can't.
快离开那里,不行
Alex? Champagne is ready.
艾丽克丝,来杯香槟吧
Be right there.
马上就来
That is one of the most amazing storys that I ever heard.
这是我听过的最精彩的故事之一了
I mean, to come from nothing.
我是说,你曾经一穷二白
Milking cows.
就靠替那些奶牛挤奶为生
One cow. One cow!
就一头奶牛,就一头
Let's not talk about me anymore.
不要再说我的事了
More Champagne?
能再来些香槟吗
I think we had enough, don't you?
我觉得我们喝的够多了,对吧
Nice view.
景色真美
It's great.
是呀
Stop!
住手
Stop?
住手?
Who the hell are these guys?
这些家伙是谁
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑呢
Hold this.
拿着
Get out for me
滚开
Stop
住手
Mirko Dadich.
米尔科·达迪奇
Get out!
给我出来
Get out of the way, Michael.
别挡道,迈克尔
Andre is still in there.
安德烈还在里面
Leave him.
别管他了
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Hell no!
糟透了
Damn!
该死
Think.
好好想想
Try to remember.
尽量回忆
It just...
就是...
Happened so fast.
一切都发生在瞬间
You're trained to think faster.
你受过急速思考的专业训练
You said one of their masks came off.
你说他们中有个人的面具脱落了
You don't remember seeing the face?
你回忆不起来他的长相吗
I...
我
She had two bottles of champagne
她喝了两瓶香槟
and dadich was slapping the hell out of her.
达迪奇当时还在打她耳光
She was not ready.
她猝不及防
I want answers,
我需要答案
Not excuses.
而不是借口
Who attacked us,
谁袭击了我们
how did they find us,
他们是如何找到我们的
And where is Mirko Dadich?
米尔科·达迪奇现在在哪里
Probably dead by now.
可能已经死了
Let's hope not.
最好别死
For your sake.
否则对你没好处
If you remember any more,
如果你记起了什么
please let me know.
请告诉我
Status?
什么情况
How's our friend from the safe house doing?
从藏身处抓回来的朋友怎么样了
Just keeps repeating the same word—
只是不停地重复一个词
"Osveta".
"复仇"(塞尔维亚语)
Did he say anything about nikita?
他提到尼基塔吗
We're not going to get any more out of him.
我们从他嘴里问不出别的了
Oh, yes, we are.
不,我们问得出
Get inquisitor down here.
让审讯官过来
You're gonna love talking to the inquisitor.
跟审讯官谈谈,你会很享受的
Osveta.
复仇(塞尔维亚语)
It's vengeance. They were freedom fighters.
这是复仇行动,对方是自由斗士
A group trying to bring Mirko to justice for his war crimes.
一群想让米尔科为战争罪行接受审判的人
That explains Nikita's involvement.
这就解释了为何尼基塔会牵涉进来
She always had a bleeding heart for the oppressed.
她总爱为受压迫的人打抱不平
Guess the question is whether she approached them
问题是她主动接触了他们
or they hired her.
还是他们雇用的她
Or if she was working with them at all.
也有可能她根本没和他们合作
Why else provide sniper support for the grab team?
那她怎么会给劫犯们提供狙击支援
Well, it wasn't very good support.
那可算不上什么好支援
She did kill one of them. She missed.
她杀了他们的一员,那是她打偏了
She was targeting you.
她瞄的是你
Look, find Nikita.
找出尼基塔
Then you'll find Mirko.
你就能找到米尔科
You might start by tracking the bullet we dug out of his friend.
从他朋友身上挖出的子弹,或许会给你提供些线索
You called?
你找我
Come on, Alex.
快上线,艾丽克丝
Hey. How are you feeling?
你感觉怎样
Did you eat yet?
吃过了吗
That's cool. I like it cold.
没事的,我喜欢吃冷饭
Cold and spicy.
又冷又辣的
So, as promised, I got you a few things.
我给你买了点东西,我答应过你的
I know it's not prada, but...
我知道这不是普拉达,可还是
Cute, right?
很可爱,不是吗
Come on.
打起精神来
First step to feeling good is looking good.
打扮漂亮是让自己感觉良好的第一步
And I want my clothes back.
而且我想要回自己的衣服
What are you going to do to me?
你想对我怎么样
You don't know me.
我们素不相识
You don't know anything about me.
你一点都不了解我
So what do you want?
你想要什么呢
I know you like smack.
我知道你喜欢海洛因
For me it was ketamine.
我喜欢克他命
"K" all the way.
能让我一路爽到底
What am I going to do to you?
我要对你做什么
I'm going to do what I wish somebody had done for me.
这些事,我希望以前有人也为我做过
You got me here. Trapped.
你把我带来,关在这里
So why are you lying?
为什么还要撒谎呢
When I was high, I did something.
有回吸了粉,我干了件傻事
Something I went to prison for.
那件事给我带来牢狱之灾
Something I'm going to be paying for for the rest of my life.
我一生都要为其付出代价
When I saw you,
当我见到你时
I saw a chance to stop it from happening again.
我看到了阻止悲剧再次上演的机会
Where?Where what?
哪里,什么哪里
Where did you see me?
你在哪见到我的
I saw you walk into that crack house.
我见到你走进那个毒品站
Why were you there? Somebody like you doesn't
你为什么会在那里,像你这样的人不会
just walk by a place like that. Alex...
随便路过那样的地方,艾丽克丝
Were you following me? No.
你在跟踪我吗,没有
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字的
I heard your dealer say it.
我听那个毒贩子说的
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
It's not a trap.
这不是圈套
When you are back to full health,
等你身体完全恢复以后
you're free to go.
你就可以走了
Forget you ever met me.
忘了遇见过我吧
Core is tungsten carbide.
弹核部分是碳化钨
Hyper velocity, self sharpening.
速度极快,自动磨锐
It's a lokken 2-12 slap round.
这是罗肯2-12型子弹
Could trace the tungsten back to the production batch.
能通过钨查到同批产品
No, forget about it.
不,别查了
Nikita wouldn't buy ammo from a manufacturer,
尼基塔不会从制造商手里买枪的
She'd go straight to the black market
她会直接去黑市
face to face with the local dealer.
当面跟当地军火商买
Those guys have their own signature.
那些人有自己的特色签名
That's how they modify the rounds.
更换子弹的方式就是他们的签名
I'll id the specs, run them through shadownet.
我会查明规格,在影网上搜索一遍
Fine.
好的
Can you please stop saying "Shadownet"?
你能别再说"影网"了吗
Dude, when you create your own software
老兄,如果你自己写了个软件
That owns access to every government and law enforcement agency in the world,
能获取世界上所有政府和法律机关的授权
You can call it whatever the hell you want.
你想怎么称呼它都行
Shadownet.
影网
Taste the rainbow.
你就一边嫉妒去吧
How'd you do?
你查出什么了
I got him talking.
我让他开口了
We had an interesting conversation.
我们进行了一场有趣的对话
Great.
好极了
Not exactly. Why?
不怎么好,为什么
What do they want with Dadich?
他们想利用达迪奇干什么
Same thing we did.
和我们一样
They know about the nuclear material.
他们知道了核原料的事
Let's try this again.
我们再来一次
What did Nikita tell you?
尼基塔告诉你什么了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, I guess it was the other arms dealer
我猜那个把罗肯2-12型子弹
who modifies lokken 2-12 rounds with an rd-x compound.
改装成装填高爆混合弹药的军火商肯定不是你喽
You think I'm stupid enough to lie to you?
你觉得我会蠢到向你撒谎吗
Let's find out.
那可说不准
Answer it.
接电话
Hel-hello?
喂,喂
Hi, it's Nikita.
喂,是我,尼基塔
Is Michael there yet?
迈克尔来找你了吗
It's for you.
找你的
How'd you know I'd be here?
你怎么知道我会来找他
Wow. Good timing.
时机刚刚好
You tracked that round pretty fast.
你追查子弹的效率还真高啊
I thought it'd take you all night.
我还以为你要花上一整晚呢
Feeling pretty smart, aren't we?
是不是觉得我们都很聪明
Always.
一直如此
I should have put you down in that alley.
我当时应该在那巷子里把你解决掉
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Is that any way to thank me?
你就这样跟我道谢吗
So you're not with them?
所以你跟他们不是一伙的
Michael, I don't even know who "They" Are.
迈克尔,我都不知道"他们"是谁
Though I do like their style.
尽管我确实欣赏他们的行事风格
Well, then allow me to enlighten you.
那就让我提醒提醒你
They are a group of freelance mercenaries.
他们是一群自由雇佣兵
And they're after the loose nuclear material
现在正在找米尔科·达迪奇
Mirko Dadich stashed away before he fled his country.
从他的国家逃亡之前藏的那些核原料
What?
什么
Apparently he has a GPS device
显然他有台全球定位装置
that shows its exact location in eastern Europe.
上面显示了那些原料在东欧的具体位置
I think we're 24 hours away
我认为再过不久
from weapon's grade uranium hitting the open market, so...
他们就要把武器级铀原料投入自由市场
How do you like their style now?
现在你对他们的行事风格怎么看
You should have taken out Mirko when you had the shot.
当时你应该一枪打死米尔科
And let you die?
然后对你见死不救吗
Don't blame me, Michael.
别怪我,迈克尔
You work for division and division got in bed with this guy.
你为组织工作,组织跟他同流合污
You think Percy will admit that now?
你以为珀西现在会承认这些吗
He assumes you're in a league with the mercenaries.
他认定你和那些雇佣兵是一伙的
If this comes back to bite us
如果事情曝光,我们被反咬一口
then you—ha—
那么你
are going to be terrorist number one on every official list.
就会成为所有官方名单上的头号恐怖分子
Oh, uh-oh. Does that mean Percy
那也就是说珀西
will have to officially admit he's running a mercenary unit
不得不正式承认他在五角大楼
on the pentagon's dime?
养了一批雇佣兵
You didn't hear me before.
你之前没仔细听我说
They already know what Percy is up to.
他们已经知道珀西想干什么了
But as long as he has his little black boxes everywhere,
但只要他握有那些藏在各地的小黑匣子
they can't touch him.
他们就动不了他
Is that what he really calls them?
他真是那么称呼它们的吗
Little black boxes?
小黑匣子
Nikita, they are real.
尼基塔,是真的
Every dirty job, every cover-up,
每个非法任务,每次掩护行动
every little secret of the last 5 administrations.
前五届美国政府的所有小秘密
Now you can quit or you can die...
现在你要么收手,要么去死
But you can't stop division.
但你做什么都阻止不了组织
No one can.
没人能阻止
You know what, Michael?
知道吗,迈克尔
You're right.
你说的没错
I should have taken out Mirko when I had the shot.
我当时真该一枪打死米尔科
Nie.
不
Nyet.
不要
Papa.
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
Nyet.
不要
You're safe now.
没事了
You're safe.
没事了
The people gathered behind me
在我身后聚集的这些人
are protesting Mirko Dadich's
正在对米尔科·达迪奇的判决被推翻一事
overturned conviction.
表示抗议
Sorry I'm late. It got crazy.
对不起,我来晚了,事情有点失控
I know. Are you OK?
我知道,你还好吗
I will be. Been playing dumb over here.
没事,我一直在装聋作哑
So you saw something.
那你见到什么了
One of the kidnappers is a woman.
其中一名绑匪是个女人
Long blond hair, green eyes.
金色长发,绿眼睛
Good. That helps.
很好,这信息很有用
What are you doing? What do you think I'm doing?
你干什么,你认为我在干什么
I'm kicking your ass, you little teacher's pet!
我要揍你,乖乖女
Not bad, Michael.
不错啊,迈克尔
Gotcha.
找到你了
Blondie.
金发小妞
Her name is Hanna Cushko.
她叫汉娜·库什科
Ukrainian, 25 years old.
乌克兰人,25岁
Grew up under Mirko Dadich's regime.
在米尔科·达迪奇执政时长大
Her father was a scientist in his nuclear program.
她父亲是一位参与核项目的科学家
So that's how she knows about the uranium.
所以她对这些武器铀有所知晓
I can tap airport surveillance,
我可以偷偷进入机场的监控系统
run facial recognition software.
利用面部识别软件
We could grab her on the way out of the country.
在她外逃出境的时候抓住她
It may be too late by then.
到那时候也许就太晚了
Second she gets her hand on Mirko's GPS,
一旦她拿到了米尔科的GPS
she'll call a teammate in Europe
她就会通知在欧洲的同伙
and give them the coordinates.
将坐标位置传送给他们
She wants what we want.
她要的东西我们也想要
We need to get ahead of her.
我们得抢到她前头
We need to find that GPS.
我们一定要找到那GPS
9-1-1.
911,请讲
Emergency? Yeah.
急救中心吗,是这样
I need to report a stolen vehicle.
我要报告一辆失窃车辆
You have the plate number?
你知道车牌号吗
Uh-yeah. I have it right here.
有,我看一下
It's A6876-44.
车牌号是A6876-44
Is it your vehicle, ma'am.
失窃车辆是你的吗
Yes, that's right.
对,没错
It's a blue paint van. My husband's.
是辆蓝色厢式货车,是我丈夫的
I'll get that information to an officer.
我会将情况传达给巡警
Ok.
好的
Please.
求你们了
I swear I don't know. What is this GPS you're talking about?
我发誓我对你们说的什么GPS一无所知
Wait.
慢着
You really don't remember me, do you?
你也真的不记得我了,对吧
My name is Hanna Cushko.
我叫汉娜·库什科
My father was Ivan Cushko.
我父亲叫伊万·库什科
He ran your secret nuclear program.
他曾是你秘密核项目的负责人
But he kept no secrets from me.
可他对我从不隐瞒
Cushko.
库什科
Your father was a brilliant man.
你父亲是个很有才华的人
He was a close friend of mine.
我们俩过去很铁
A dear friend.
情同手足
I know.
我知道
That's why he was executed after the takeover
这就是为何在政变后,他被处决了
While you fled the country.
因为你只管自己出逃了
I'm going back, Hanna.
我会杀回去的,汉娜
I'm going to take our country back.
我会杀回去挽救我们的祖国的
And I promise you—you will have your revenge. We both will.
我向你保证,一定帮你报仇,一同雪恨
I want my family taken care of.
我只想保护我的家人
The uranium my father enriched for you is his only legacy.
我父亲交给你的那个浓缩铀是他唯一的遗产
And I'm going to sell it to support us.
我要把它卖了养家糊口
I can get you money.
要钱我可以给你
I assume you hid the GPS in a safe place
我猜你被捕之前
before they took you to prison.
把GPS藏到了一个安全的地方
You will take us there.
你得带我们去
Broken window In an alleyway by a liquor store.
巷子里酒水商店旁的一扇窗户被打碎
Dispatch, Delta 17 reporting location of stolen vehicle
呼叫指挥中心,我是D17,发现失窃车辆
A6876-44.
牌号A6876-44
Van is in 34th street across from the subway terminal.
该车位于34街与地铁站的交叉口
Vehicle appears abandoned.
车辆疑似被遗弃
Try matching prints we got at the safe house
把我们从藏身处提取的指纹
to these applications on file.
与档案里的对比一下
Cancel that. Move, I got this.
取消操作,让开,我想到办法了
Got what?
什么办法
Move.
一边去
Ok. We assume that Mirko
好的,我们假设米尔科
stashed the GPS before his arrest 2 years ago.
两年前在被捕之前把GPS藏了起来
I dug up some surveillance of the arrest.
我找到了一些逮捕他时的监控录像资料
the FBI caught him coming out of 34th street station.
联调局是在34街地铁站出口逮到的他
They assumed he was switching transpo
他们以为他是要换乘地铁
on his way to the airport or out of state.
然后去机场或是出境
Check it out.
不过请看
He knew they were coming for him.
他知道他们来抓他
He must have stashed the GPS beforehand.
他事先一定已经把GPS藏了起来
Ok, we need to make a timeline of his last day.
好了,我们要对他当天行动做个时间表
Every place he went, every person he met,
他到过的每个地方,遇见的每个人
he called, even looked at sideways.
通过电话的人,甚至侧眼看过的人
Yeah, we could do that,
对的,我们可以这么做
or I could just rewind this to, uh, 15 minutes beforehand.
或者,我只要倒带至15分钟前
He wasn't coming out of the station at all.
他可不是从地铁站直接出来的
No, he was dropping something off.
对,他是进去藏东西的
Say it. No.
认输吧,没门
Shadownet. Mmm!
暗影无形网
Very clever.
相当聪明
I thought so.
我也这么想
Whoever you are, we don't want to shoot you.
不管你是谁,我们不想杀你
Clearly, you robbed the wrong people.
你显然劫错了人
No, honey. You did.
不,宝贝,你才是
You want to get out of here alive,
你要想活命的话
you'll drop your weapons and hop on the first train.
就把枪扔了,赶下一班地铁去吧
I figure you've got about 5 minutes.
你们有大约5分钟的时间
You have less than that!
你的时间可没那么多了
No. You do.
你也没有了
Weapons down!
放下枪
Don't hit me!
别伤到我
Michael, thank god!
迈克尔,谢天谢地
Where is it?!
东西在哪
What are you talking about? Where?
什么东西, 快说
Nikita!
尼基塔
Nikita!
尼基塔
Is that the GPS?
那是GPS吗
You know, we gotta stop meeting like this.
我们可别这样碰面了
What are you going to do with it?
你打算怎么处理那玩意
Well, that depends.
看情况吧
What is the going rate for loose nuclear material?
现在松散核原料的市价是多少
I'm kidding. You can have it.
开个玩笑,给你
Michael. Give me a gun
迈克尔,给我把枪
So I can finish this whore.
让我把这婊子解决了
This better be good news.
最好是好消息
Good news.
好消息
We got Dadich back in one piece.
达迪奇毫发无损
Also, no one's getting their hands on the uranium.
还未有人染指铀
That stays buried.
铀还在地下
Nikita destroyed the GPS.
尼基塔把GPS毁了
And the bad news is, she escaped?
坏消息是,她跑了
No. The bad news is, she started a gun fight.
不是这个,坏消息是她挑起一场枪战
The police and FBI will be here any second.
警察和联邦调查局随时都会到
How do you suggest we explain this mess?
您看我们应该用什么说辞应付
You're the heroic agent
把你自己说是成英勇的探员
who foiled the terrorist plot
粉碎了恐怖分子
to deliver nuclear material into the hands of our enemies.
将核原料兜售给外敌的阴谋
And what about Mirko?
米尔科怎么处理
The police are going to be all over him in a minute,
警察即刻就会到处找他
And we have no way of controlling what he says.
他的嘴不受我们控制
He was the one behind it.
他就别再露面了
Now we can get back to business, yes?
我们可以继续之前的交易了,对吧
Listen, I forgive you for getting in between that silly girl and me.
我不怪你妨碍我玩弄那个蠢丫头
Perhaps I can get back to her as well.
也许我也能再和她见见面
I'll tell her you said hi.
我会帮你向她问好的
Former dictator and alleged war criminal
前独裁统治者,战争犯
Mirko Dadich was killed today
米尔科·达迪奇今日遇害
In an attempt to commit an act of terrorism
他试图在纽约地铁站台
on a New York subway platform.
实施恐怖主义行为
Authorities believe Dadich's attack was in retaliation
政府当局表示,达迪奇的行动属于报复行为
for his being in prison 2 years ago
他两年前被捕入狱
on charges of conspiracy to assassinate his successor on U.S. Soil.
罪名是涉嫌在美国领土暗杀其继任者
Good save, Percy.
明智的自保,珀西
Alex.
艾丽克丝
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你能来
We didn't get a chance to talk after the whole safe house thing,
藏身处那件事之后,我们一直没有机会好好谈谈
And, I don't know, I just wanted—
怎么说呢,我就想...
I think you should hear what I have to say first.
你先听我把话说完
Ok.
好
Percy is disappointed in your behavior.
珀西对你的表现相当失望
Your lack of discipline, your destruction of property.
你无组织无纪律,又破坏财物
He's giving you 2 weeks to show visible improvement...
你有两周时间证明自己能有长足的进步
or it's over.
否则就会被弃用
What?!
什么
Jaden started it, she can't—
杰登先挑衅,她不应该...
Jaden is in the same boat.
杰登也跑不了
I just wanted to give you a head's up.
我只是给你提个醒
I'm sorry, what did you want to say?
忘了问,你刚才想跟我说什么
I just wanted to say thank you.
我只想谢谢你
For saving my life.
救我一命
Alex.
艾丽克丝
Just breathe. No!
呼吸,别管我
Stop it. No, let me go!
别做傻事,不,由我去吧
Let me go! Go where?
由我去吧,去哪
Just let me die!
让我死吧
I can't.
不行
I have nothing to live for, nothing!
我活着有什么意思,有什么意思啊
They're all dead.
他们全死了
Everyone I love is dead.
所有我爱的人都不在了
I know.
我知道
I was following you, Alex.
艾丽克丝,我一直在找你
I've been searching for you for over 2 years.
两年多来我一直在找你
I know how you got here.
我很清楚你怎么到这里
Where you came from.
从哪里来
I know who killed your parents.
我知道谁害死了你的父母
Trust me.
相信我
You have something to live for.
你有活下去的意义