手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《尼基塔》 > 正文

尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第15集:寻找"灵眼"

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on Nikita...

《尼基塔》前情提要
I've been searching for you for over two years.
两年多来我一直在找你
You were sold to sex traffickers.
你被卖给了皮条客
I escaped.
我逃脱了
Your captors, yes, but not the junk they hooked you on.
摆脱了抓你卖淫的人,却没摆脱他们让你染上的毒瘾
Everyone I love is dead.
我爱的人全都死了
I know who killed your parents.
我知道是谁杀害了你的双亲
they're called Division,
他们叫"组织"
black ops program that has now gone rogue.
这个秘密机构如今已变得不听将令
If I was on the inside,
如果我打入内部
I could tell you what they were planning before they do it.
就可以赶在行动前告诉你他们的计划了
I want you to know I can get to you.
我要让你知道,我能接近你
I'm gonna take you apart piece by piece.
我会一点一点的粉碎你的组织
I want you to hunt her down
我要你去抓她
and I want you to confirm the kill.
务必要宰了她
Nikita!
尼基塔
I can't protect you anymore.
我不能再保护你了
Then let me go.
那就放我走
or stop me now.
或者现在就阻止我
I'm... Let me guess. Model?
我是... 让我猜猜,模特
No. Actress?
不是,演员
Sorry.
对不起
I can tell you're somebody,
我知道你不是个小人物
so who are you?
你到底是什么人
She's with me. Hey. Hey.
她和我一起的,你好,你好
Your assignment is Dustin Zimmer,
你的目标是达斯汀·齐默
tech billionaire.
亿万身家的科技富豪
Why does he need the internet to get a date?
他为什么非得上网交女友
Likes the anonymity.
喜欢匿名约会呗
Avoids the gold-diggers at least for one blind date.
至少能避免初次相亲就遇到想傍大款的
By some amazing coincidence,
一个看似美丽的巧合
this web site is going to spit you out as a match.
会让这个网站把你和他配对
How do we know he'll get in touch with me?
我们怎么知道他会不会联系我
Please.
你说呢
Sorry I got separated back there.
抱歉,我在那边和你走散了
You believe some guy wanted me to autograph
你相信吗,有人竟让我在
his smartphone screen?
他的智能手机屏幕上签名
How primitive.
真俗
Zimmer's company has secretly developed
齐默的公司秘密研发完成
and is currently testing a device
并正在测试一种
codenamed "Oculus."
代号为"灵眼"的设备
It's the next must-have gadget
这必将是这数十亿美元产业的
in a multi-billion-dollar industry.
新一代宠儿
And I bet Percy has companies lining up
想必珀西已经有若干个公司客户排着队
to take a look at it.
想要一睹其风彩了吧
Your job is to make contact with Zimmer
你的任务就是和齐默建立联系
and gain his confidence.
取得他的信任
So what's someone like you doing on a dating web site?
像你这种尤物来交友网站干嘛呢
My friends made me.
我朋友让我来的
I should really be asking you that.
我也该问你这个问题
Well, I find computers are more impartial.
我觉得电脑更公正一点
Otherwise, it's easy to be distracted,
其他的方式,容易受干扰
you know...
就是...
by—
容易受...
Should I order some champagne?
我们来杯香槟怎么样
I'm not saying I can't handle it.
我没说我克服不了
I'm just saying that a nightclub has a lot of temptations
我的意思是,对于一个瘾君子来说
for a junkie.
夜店的诱惑太强了
I know I'm playing someone else,
我知道那只是我的伪装身份
but drugs and alcohol don't distinguish
但不管你是本人还是伪装
between you and your cover.
在毒品和酒精面前都一样
Then use your cover to stay clean.
那就用你的伪装远离毒品
Why don't we go dancing first?
我们还是先跳一支舞吧
Uh, I didn't know you liked dancing.
我不知道你喜欢跳舞
You didn't list that on your profile.
你的资料里没有提到啊
I did say that I'm full of surprises though.
但我确实说过我会不断制造惊喜
Come on.
来吧
I really want to kiss you.
我真的很想吻你
Nerds like rejection.
书呆子都喜欢对方说"不"
See, their thinking is,
他们想的是
if she's interested in you,
如果这女人对自己有兴趣
there must be something wrong with her.
那这女人肯定是有问题
I'm sorry.
对不起
I have to use the restroom.
我要去下洗手间
Whoa. Are you all right?
你没事吧
High. Hi.
正来劲呢[你好] 你好
No.
不是
I'm...high.
这药正来劲呢
Yeah, I figured.
我看出来了
Oh, you are too kind to be a stranger.
萍水相逢,你对我真是太好了
I'm Irina.
我叫伊莲娜
Have we met before?
我们以前见过吗
I don't think so.
没见过
I know...I know you.
我...我认识你
Sasha?
萨莎
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You have me confused with someone else.
你认错人了
We're gonna get that back to Zimmer, right?
我们要把手机还给齐默,对吧
Yeah.
Right after I record a message warning him
等我录一段话,警告他
how easy it was to steal.
偷这东西易如反掌
What went wrong with the pass?
递手机的时候是怎么回事
What?
什么
Tell me where your head was.
你当时在想什么呢
There was a girl in the bathroom.
洗手间里有个女孩
She was wasted out of her mind.
她当时吸了毒,神志不清
And you got tempted?
你被毒品诱惑了吗
No...
没有
I recognized her.
我认得她
She was one of Vlad's girls.
她是被弗拉德性奴役的女孩之一
Irina.
伊莲娜
We came over on the same container ship together.
我们乘同一艘集装箱运货船偷渡过来
Did she recognize you?
她认出你了吗
No. Are you sure?
没有,你确定吗
If Zetrov gets word that you're alive
如果泽特洛夫知道你还活着的消息
and in New York city, they will send someone to kill you.
而且知道你就在纽约市,他们会派人来杀你
She was high, okay?
她当时磕了药
She couldn't even recognize a paper towel.
她连手纸都分不清了
Good.
很好
Yeah, great.
对,非常好
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
Yeah, I know.
我明白
Thanks.
谢谢
If it wasn't for you,
当时如果不是你
I'd still be like her.
我现在还和她一样呢
Hey, Dustin Zimmer
达斯汀·齐默,你好
Keep an eye on your phone.
看好你的手机
Your rivals tried to steal it
你的对手们想偷走它
and put out a clone.
并生产出仿制品
If it wasn't for you,
当时如果不是你
I'd still be like her.
我现在还和她一样呢
Hey, Alex.
艾丽克丝
What are you doing back at the club?
你回那家夜店干嘛
Get out of there and call me back.
快离开那里,给我回个电话
Hey, Irina.
伊莲娜
I would never have made it across the ocean
如果不是有你在偷渡船上帮我
if it wasn't for you.
我早就没命了
Sasha, it is you.
萨莎,真的是你
What happened?
出什么事了
I thought I'd given you a way out.
我还以为我给你找到条出路了
I blew it, okay?
被我给搞砸了
There is no way out. Not for me.
根本没有什么出路,至少对我没有
Yes, there is.
不,有出路的
I'm here to help you,
我是来帮你的
get you away from all of this.
帮你远离这一切
I can get you clean, Irina.
我能帮你戒毒,伊莲娜
Meet me behind the building in 15 minutes, okay?
十五分钟后在楼后面等我,好吗
Back from the dead?
这是死而复生吗
Yeah, look at you.
看看你
It's been what, five, six years since you ran away?
你逃走已经有五六年时间了吧
Look at you now, all grown up.
看看你,都成大姑娘了
Hold on, okay?
等等
There must be some sort of mistake.
这一定是场误会
Please don't point that at us.
求你别拿枪指着我们
I'm not pointing this at her.
我没指着她
I'm pointing at you.
而是指着你
Look, if this is some sort of robbery,
听着,如果你是来抢劫的
You can have my wallet, okay?
我把钱包给你,行吗
I'm just gonna reach for my wallet.
我这就拿出来
Your wallet?
你的钱包
Your money is mine.
你的钱就是我的钱
Just like Irina.
就像伊莲娜一样
I don't even know her, okay?
我之前根本不认识她
I just met her in the bathroom.
我和她刚才在洗手间才认识的
That true?
是这样吗
It's her.
就是她
You were right to call me.
给我打电话就对了
Irina was high as a kite.
伊莲娜嗑了那么多药
Even she recognized you.
她都能认出你
You belong to me.
你是我的人
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Model? Actress?
你是模特,还是演员
Assassin.
刺客
Alex hasn't reported in by now
到现在还没收到艾丽克丝的报告
and she hasn't returned my call.
她也不给我回电话
Maybe something went wrong with the Op.
可能是行动出问题了
Maybe something went right with the date.
也可能是约会正按计划进行着
Shizzow
爽歪歪
Dude, you need to get a sense of humor.
兄弟,你需要培养点幽默感
I don't laugh at your jokes because I have a sense of humor.
正因为我有幽默感,才觉得你这笑话很冷
Now you're joking, right?
你在说笑话,是吧
Activate her tracker.
激活她的跟踪器
You're a special girl, you know?
你是一个很特别的女孩子
The first one to ever escape.
第一个逃出我的手心的女孩
I'll be the first girl to do it twice, Vlad.
还会是第一个逃出你魔掌两次的人,弗拉德
Oh, so you do remember me?
看来你还记得我啊
I fed her, gave her clothes,
我给她吃的穿的
a place to stay.
还有住的
This scar is how she thanks me.
但她却用这道疤来报答我
I'd be happy to give you another one,
我还想再给你添一道疤呢
But it looks like someone else got to you first.
但好像被人捷足先登了
This?
这道疤吗
That's your fault too.
也是因为你
Yeah, a couple of years ago,
对,几年前
Some wonder woman barges into my office
一个神奇女侠闯进我的办公室
looking for you.
说要找你
Next thing I know, she cuts me,
没等我反应过来,就砍了我一刀
releases all of my girls,
把我所有的女孩都放走了
and burns down my business.
我的生意也给她给毁了
I had to move here.
我不得不转移到这里
Her tracker's not coming up.
她的跟踪器没反应
Maybe she's underground.
可能在地下
She was last at the club.
她最后出现是在夜店里
Hack into its surveillance footage.
侵入那儿的监控系统
See if you can spot when she left.
看能否找到她离开时的画面
Vlad.
弗拉德
Alpha team, report.
A小队,请报告
This is alpha team. Over.
这里是A小队,完毕
Why haven't I gotten an update?
为什么不向我汇报情况
Executing a perimeter sweep for survivors.
正在搜索清剿幸存者
Targets are down.
目标已经消灭
Confirm with Roan.
跟罗恩确认一下
You'll be safe with him.
你和他在一起很安全
I promise.
我保证
I'm sorry, Alex.
对不起,艾丽克丝
Damn it.
见鬼
Check this out.
看看这个
Bingo.
找到了
I don't get it. Where's Alex?
我不明白,艾丽克丝去哪了
There she is, leaving out the back.
她在这儿,从后门出来了
Poof.
不见了
Either she's a magician
她要么会变魔术
or there's footage missing.
要么是这段录像消失了
See, somebody erased her entering the alley,
看,有人把她进小巷这段录像给剪了
but they forgot to check the mirror.
但把镜子里的给漏了
Fortunately, I didn't.
幸亏我没有漏
If god is in the details,
如果上帝擅于捕捉细节
then I am a god.
那我就是上帝
A tech billionaire could probalby pull that off.
可能是那个科技富豪干的
I got footage of zimmer walking out the front door two hours earlier.
我有两小时前齐默从正门离开的录像
Look, splicing security footage together is one of our tricks.
录像的剪接是我们培训课程中的一项
I'm the one that teaches it to the recruits.
给新人上这门课的人是我
I hate to say it, but maybe Alex
我也不想这么说,但也许艾丽克丝
took the first chance she got and split.
抓住了她的第一次机会逃走了
Go over everything on those cameras again.
把这几个摄像头的录像再看一遍
And in the meantime, keep this under your hat.
另外,这事先别说出去
Percy finds out an agent went AWOL,
珀西一旦发现有特工擅离职守
it'll give him an excuse to test out his kill chip.
他就有借口测试他那夺命芯片
Yashin used to live here.
亚辛曾经在这笼子里待过
Remember Yashin, my pit bull?
还记得亚辛吗,我那只比特犬
I'll have to keep this.
这东西我帮你保管
Not safe for a girl.
女孩子拿着不安全
I'll be back.
我马上就回来
Irina, you have to unlock this.
伊莲娜,快帮我开锁
Or what?
不然呢
The people coming for me, if they see you out there
会有人来救我的,他们如果看到你在外面
and me in here—
而我被锁在里面...
Look, I know you're afraid of Vlad,
我知道你很怕弗拉德
But these people are a hell of a lot more dangerous.
但是来救我的人比他可怕多了
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Can it wait?
能等一会儿吗
I'm deep inside Jaden's head right now
我正在探索杰登的内心世界
and that is not a pretty place.
那地儿可不怎么干净
I'd like to get to the bottom of this
我要在珀西察觉之前
before Percy finds out.
弄清真相
How can I help?
你想让我怎么做
Alex may have gone off the reservation.
艾丽克丝可能没有按计划行动
I need to know more than what's in her folder.
我想知道她档案上没写的情况
I tell the recruits those discussions are confidential.
我跟他们说与我的谈话是保密的
This is me you're talking to.
我可以例外吧
She came to me a few days ago.
她几天前来找我
Said she was worried about the op putting her around drugs.
说她担心任务可能让她复吸
Do you think she got high?
你觉得她又嗑药了吗
No.
没有
She's scared of becoming a junkie again.
她害怕再次变成瘾君子
Being open about it says to me she can handle it.
坦白地告诉我她能搞定
Would you say Alex is open about a lot of things?
艾丽克丝是不是对很多事都不隐瞒
Not especially.
也没那么开放
The girl's like one of those Russian dolls.
这孩子有点像俄罗斯套娃
You open up one version of her only to find
每当你揭开她的一层面纱
there's another hidden inside it.
却发现又有另一个故事隐藏在其后
What was she trying to hide?
她想隐瞒什么
Her past.
她的过去
Where were we, girls?
姑娘们,我们说到哪了
Yeah.
没错
Bought this for porno movie.
为了拍毛片儿专门买了这个
Hopefully this will be more lucrative.
希望这玩意能多拍出点好戏
You know, ever since wonder woman cut me up,
自从被那位女中豪杰打倒了
I've been sitting here wondering why.
我就一直在纳闷
What the hell was so special about you?
你他妈的到底哪儿特别
If only I knew.
我要早知道该多好
Well, sometimes you don't appreciate what you have
有时直到失去后你才能知道
until you lost it.
一些东西的可贵
I'll try to remember that
本姑娘取你小命的时候
when I take your life.
会想着念叨你这句话的
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
你根本不知道你在与谁为敌
Hey, come.
过来
Sit on my lap...
坐爷腿上
And I will tell you a story.
我给你讲个故事
Ever heard of Anastasia Romanov?
听说过安娜史塔西亚·罗曼诺夫吗
Yeah, of course not.
你想必没听过
Anastasia, she was a princess.
安娜史塔西亚是位公主
A daughter of the last Tsar of Russia.
末代沙皇的女儿
A girl born into fabulous wealth.
出身富贵至极的皇家豪门
Protected by soldiers loyal to her father.
被向她父亲的亲信侍卫所保护
But then one day, when she was a teenager,
但有一天,在她十几岁的时候
the Tsar's enemies stormed the palace.
沙俄的敌人攻陷了王宫
Her father's soldiers were powerless.
他父亲的侍卫不堪一击
Some may have even betrayed him.
有些甚至叛变了
He was captured, executed.
他被捕了,被处决了
His entire family perished with him in a fire.
他与其他家族成员全部葬身火海
The princess too.
公主也死了
What a sad story. Shut up.
真是个悲惨的故事,闭嘴
I'm not done yet.
我还没讲完呢
But Anastasia's body was never found.
但安娜史塔西亚的尸体却一直没有被发现
There were rumors she survived,
有传言说她还活着
was hiding from her father's enemies
他父亲的敌人悬赏捉拿她
who put a price on her head.
她躲了起来
You see, if word got out Anastasia was alive,
如果她幸免于难的消息流传出去
people loyal to her father would try
她父亲的忠臣们就会想着
to restore her to the throne.
帮她匡复河山
The rumors were false.
传言是假的
She died in that fire.
她葬身在火海里了
No, she's here.
不,她在这里
Right here.
就在此地
We are in the presence of royalty,
伊莲娜,我们有幸一睹沙皇公主的芳容
The daughter of one of the new Tsars,
她父亲是新沙皇之一
the oligarchs.
寡头政治家
The heir to
她是泽特洛夫的继承人
the billion-dollar empire built by her father
她父亲尼古拉·乌迪诺夫被杀前
Nikolai Udinov until he was murdered.
建立的那座辉煌帝国的继承人
Her name is Alexandra Udinov.
她的名字叫亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
And she is very much alive.
她活得好好的
I know exactly who I'm dealing with.
我非常清楚在与谁为敌
I cannot hide you anymore.
我不能再让你藏在这儿了
Dangerous men are searching for you
危险的人在通缉你
and whoever is sheltering you.
而且窝藏你的人会被...
Who are they?
他们是谁
These men don't know who you are.
他们不知道你是谁
You'll go with them to Donetsk.
他们会带你去顿涅茨克
Are they taking me to safety?
他们是带我去安全的地方吗
Your life will be safe.
你性命是无忧的
You sold me to them, didn't you?
你把我卖给他们了吧
I saw it.
我看到了
I have children of my own to feed.
我还要养家糊口
If I wanted to sell you to the highest bidder,
如果我只为了钱
I'd have gone to the new head of Zetrov.
我早把你卖给泽特洛夫的新首领了
And you would be dead by now.
那你早就死了
Put that thing away.
把它扔掉
People will wonder who it belongs to.
人们会怀疑这东西的来路
Whatever you do, don't tell anyone you're a udinov.
无论如何,别告诉别人你是皇室成员
It will be a death sentence for you.
这会成为你的催命符
And anyone who ever knew you.
也会殃及认识你的人
You must be Sasha.
你就是萨莎吧
Very nice to meet you.
你好啊
Vlad.
我是弗拉德
Okay.
好了
This is very simple.
步骤很简单
Say for the camera, "I am Alexandra Udinov,
对着镜头说,我是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
daughter of Nikolai Udinov."
尼古拉·乌迪诺夫之女
Action.
开拍
Get somebody else to say it, like Irina.
让别人说吧,比如伊莲娜
Look...
听着
These Zetrov guys looking for you,
泽特洛夫的人在找你
if they believe me, big money. Ney.
如果他们相信我找对人了,那我就赚翻了
Enough for me to quit this job and do something more worthwhile.
钱多到我从此可以金盆洗手享受美丽人生
Narcotics, for example.
比如嗑药
But if they think I'm wasting their time...
但如果他们觉得我在浪费他们时间
You've got the wrong girl.
你找错人了
Okay.
好吧
So if you are not Alexandra Udinov...
如果你不是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
Who the hell are you?
那你到底是谁
Division wants to tear you down
组织帮你重新建立身份之前
before they build you back up,
先要把你的记忆挖掘出来
which is why Amanda will try to get inside your head.
所以阿曼达一直在试图看透你
I was a junkie, remember?
还记得我以前吸毒吧
I'm good at telling lies.
我可以借此编造谎言
I'll just—I'll say that I was a troubled kid,
我就说我是个问题少年
and I'm from Michigan,
我来自密歇根州
and I ran away from home
妈妈想把我送去少管所时
when my mom tried to send me to band camp.
我离家出走了
You think this is a game?
你以为这是在玩游戏吗
These people killed your family.
这些人杀了你全家
Division finds out who you are,
若组织发现你的真实身份
they'll put a bullet in your head.
他们会直接一枪把你给崩了
Or they'll sell you back to the Russians
或者他们会把你卖给那些
who are still hunting for you.
仍在追杀你的俄罗斯人
What do you think those people will do to you?
你觉得那些人会怎么处置你
The same thing my father would do to them
和我父亲要对他们做的一样
if he had the chance.
如果他有这个机会
Once you're inside Division,
你一旦打入组织
I cannot rescue you if something goes wrong.
如果出了差池,我都无法救你
Whether you live or die is entirely up to you.
你的性命全掌握在自己手里
What do you want me to tell them?
你想让我怎么跟他们说
Best lies have the most truth.
完美的谎言往往贴近现实
We stick as close to your life story as possible...
我们要尽量让它贴近你真实的身世
And we go over and over and over it...
然后一遍一遍地重复
until you forget you're lying.
直到你完全意识不到自己在说谎
My parents both died...in a car accident.
我的父母双双死于...一场车祸
It was raining really hard
那天下着很大的雨
And we skidded into a river.
我们汽车刹车时打滑,掉进了河里
We were sinking fast and there was a lot of water.
我们下沉得很快,到处都是水
I thought I was gonna drown.
我以为我会淹死的
But my father rolled down the window
但我父亲摇下车窗
and shoved me through it.
把我推了出去
And that was the last time
那是我最后一次
I ever saw him.
见到他了
That's a good story.
真是个精彩的故事
Very entertaining.
引人入胜
Golden globe.
颁给你个金球奖
I would believe it if I didn't know better.
要我真是没脑子,还真会相信
You see...
事实上
You gave Irina your father's watch
你在逃跑之前
before you ran away.
把你父亲的手表给了伊莲娜
Told her to "Sell it and escape."
告诉她"把它卖了,然后逃走"
Now, if your father drowned
如果你父亲淹死了
and you never saw his body again...
你再也没见过他的尸体
How come you have his watch?
你怎么会有他的手表
I kept going through the security camera footage.
我把监控录像完整地看了一遍
Man, the stuff that goes on in a nightclub.
乖乖,真是夜店故事多啊
Anyway, I found Alex.
总之,我找到了艾丽克丝
I put this girl through facial recognition.
我将这个女孩进行了面部识别
Every database didn't get a single hit.
没有关于她的任何资料
No background? No identity? No nothing?
没背景,没身份,什么都没有吗
We might as well recruit her into Division
我们或许也该把她收进组织
as Alex's replacement.
接替艾丽克丝的空缺
You see the way she's tapping her head?
看到她敲头的手势了吗
That's a common Russian gesture.
那是典型的俄国手势
What's it mean?
那是什么意思
Essentially, "My mistake."
本意是,"我的错"
Alex was smuggled into this country
艾丽克丝是通过一艘货船
on a cargo ship and forced to work as a Russian sex slave.
偷渡到这个国家的,被逼沦为俄罗斯性奴
This girl probably was too.
这个女孩很可能也是
And judging from the heavy makeup
从浓重的妆容和俗气的饰物来看
and tacky jewelry, I'd say she's still plying her trade.
我肯定她现在还在做这行
Alex must be trying to get her out.
艾丽克丝一定是在试图解救她
Okay, but where'd she disappear to?
好吧,但她消失后去哪了
I have a contact in the Russian Mafia.
我在俄罗斯黑手党有个线人
He has his hand in everyone's pockets and he owes me.
什么事他都会掺一脚,他还欠我人情
You're not such a boy scout after all.
你小子还挺能混的
Gentlemen, don't get up.
先生们,不要起来
Please.
请坐
This is a claymore mine.
这是一个定向杀伤地雷
700 steel balls explode in one direction:
能向一个方向射出七百个钢珠
Yours.
向你们的方向
Nobody calls for help, nobody dies.
不许吱声,保你们性命无忧
Now, I've heard Vladimir Ivanov lives around here.
我听说弗拉基米尔·伊万诺夫老巢在附近
You're going to tell me where his new place of business is,
你们告诉我,他现在在哪儿做生意
or I let go.
要不我就引爆它
I'm here to see Mr. Koutouza.
我要见库图佐先生
Tell him it's Misha from Murmansk.
告诉他,是摩尔曼斯克的米沙要见他
My finger gets sweaty, it can slide off this trigger.
我的手冒汗了,手一滑就会按下触发器
So how is the arms business doing these days?
最近军火生意做得如何
Well, you know, hit and miss.
你也知道,碰运气的活儿,时好时坏
Hell with it.
见鬼去吧
I'm not sweating my ass off for that durak.
我不会为了那个拉皮条的冒险
Vladimir runs brothel in a basement.
弗拉基米尔在间地下室开了个妓院
An old fur storage building.
在一个贮藏皮草的旧楼里
Koutouza shouldn't be long.
库图佐不会很久的
He's just in there with the towel girl.
他在里面和送毛巾的女孩在一起
Dark hair, long legs...
黑头发,长腿
very hot.
相当的性感
I'm gonna tie this to the door now.
我现在要把这个系在门上
I wouldn't call for help.
要是我的话是不会呼救的
Michael?
迈克尔
You two know each other?
你俩认识
Kill them!
干掉他们
Don't shoot at us!
别对我们开枪
Don't shoot us!
别对我们开枪
Pull the string!
把线拉住了
The bomb is a fake!
炸弹是假的
Last chance to tell the truth, Alexandra.
给你最后一次说实话的机会,亚历山德拉
I guess you'll have to shoot me.
你还是一枪杀了我吧
There was one thing that used to make you obey me.
过去有一样东西能让你服从我
You would practically do anything for it.
你为了得到它,会言听计从
I mean anything for a speedball.
你为了来一针,会百依百顺
I doubt you lost the hunger.
我不信你忘了那饥渴的感觉
We made it.
我们脱身了
or not.
也许还没
I think you should drop that.
我认为你该放下枪
I have an alpha team close by.
A小队就在附近支援我
Oh, that's great.
很好
We could have used them back there.
我们刚在那边时本可以用上他们
Listen. Why don't we both drop our weapons?
听着,我们何不都放下枪
I can hear you just fine.
我这样听你说话挺好
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Same as you. Tracking one of your agents.
和你一样,追踪你的一名特工
You always got to get payback, don't you?
你总是有仇必报,是吧
Just let it go.
还是算了吧
Alex isn't much more than a recruit.
艾丽克丝不过就是个新兵
She's not worth my time.
她才不值得我浪费时间
We both know you sent her to steal the oculus.
你我心知肚明,你派她去偷"灵眼"
What's oculus?
什么"灵眼"
All this time working with Percy
跟了珀西那么久
and you're still a bad liar.
你撒谎还是这么差劲
Look.
听着
You can have your little recruit, all right?
你可以带走你的小菜鸟
I just want the prototype.
我只想要那个样机
You're trying to stop Division from getting a cell phone?
你只想阻止组织得到一部手机吗
That hardly seems worth the trouble.
那不值得你大动干戈
Come on, Michael.
得了吧,迈克尔
You like doing industrial espionage?
你喜欢做商业间谍吗
'cause Percy gets ahold of this,
因为珀西一旦拿到这样机
deals it off to the highest bidder,
他就会卖给出价最高的买家
you're gonna be doing it a lot more of it to line his pockets.
而你千辛万苦,不过是他生财的一颗棋子
Look. Like I said,
听着,我说过
I am just here to retrieve my agent.
我只是来这里营救我的属下
I've been following her.
我一直在跟踪她
They took her.
他们把她抓走了
And now that we've spooked the russians,
现在我们捅了那帮俄国佬的老窝
her captors are gonna have plenty of warning.
过去抓她卖淫的那伙人肯定被打草惊蛇了
Who took her?
是谁抓了她
I want the oculus.
我要"灵眼"
You can have the damn cell phone.
你可以拿走这该死的手机
It's not a matter of national security.
这不是什么国家安全问题
Who took my agent?
是谁抓走了我的特工
You're telling me how dangerous wonder woman is?
你是在警告我,神奇女侠有多危险吗
No kidding here!
别开玩笑了
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧,好吧
How many guys are you sending?
你派来多少人
What? That's all?
什么,就这些人吗
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别,别
Wait. No.
等等,别挂
Still expect me to believe
你还指望我相信
you're some russian peasant girl?
你不过是个俄罗斯村姑吗
Why me?
为什么要我选呢
Because you're my daughter
因为你是我女儿
and because one day, all this will be yours.
有朝一日,这些都会属于你
But I like your old company name.
但我还是喜欢公司以前的名字
We've gotten too big.
我们的事业壮大了
Oil, minerals.
石油,矿产
Now newspapers and TV stations.
现在还有了报社和电视台
The company needs a new name.
公司需要一个新名称
And I have to choose?
非得要我来选吗
Your first business decision.
这是你首个商业决策
So what will it be?
你要选哪个
"Osminog" Or "Zetrov"?
"奥斯米诺格"还是"泽特洛夫"
"Osminog"?
"奥斯米诺格"
Why would anybody name a company after an octopus?
谁会把公司取名为八爪鱼[谐音"八爪鱼"]
Then "Zetrov" it is.
那就叫泽特洛夫
See? That wasn't so hard.
看吧,其实并不难
You'll make a fine boss.
你会成为一位出色的老板
Papa...
爸爸
Why can't somebody else do it?
为什么不让别人来取名呢
Because they're not my daughter.
因为他们不是我女儿
Alexandra?
亚历山德拉
What is it?
怎么了
I, uh—
I searched your name on the internet.
我在网上搜索了您的名字
And you read something?
你看到什么了吗
Something about me?
有关我的新闻
What did it say?
怎么说的
What did it say?
都说了什么
You scare people.
您恐吓别人
Hurt them.
伤害他人
Even— - even what?
甚至, 甚至什么
Kill them.
杀人
Everything I have done was done for you and your mother.
我所做的一切都是为了你和你母亲
And one day, you will do the same thing
有朝一日,你也会为此
For the same reason.
做出同样的事情
I love you, papa, but...
我爱你,爸爸,但...
I don't want to be you.
我不想跟您一样去...
Not if it means—
如果这代表着
You do not have a choice.
你别无选择
It is who you are, Alexandra.
这就是你,亚历山德拉
It is in your blood.
与生俱来
Drink, drink, drink.
喝,快喝
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I never thought this would happen.
我没想到会这样
When I saw you, I just-I wanted you back.
我见到你的时候,只是想让你回来
I wanted you to protect me from that animal.
我想让你保护我,不受那个禽兽伤害
I feel horrible for what he's done to you.
他这样对你,我很内疚
For what I've done to you.
是我害你变成这样的
They got reinforcements.
他们的救兵来了
Frontal assault's not gonna work.
我们不能采取正面进攻
We need a diversion to flush them out.
要分散注意力,转移他们
That's the strategy we used with Kasim in Uzbekistan
在乌兹别克斯坦对付卡西姆时就用了这战术
and it didn't work.
但不奏效
Well, it would have,
本来能成功的
except you abandoned your position.
都怪你没坚守阵地
To save your life.
我是为了救你
I didn't need saving. Yes, you did.
我用不着救,你需要
Tactically, you were in a bad way.
从战术上说,当时你进退两难
When are you gonna realize
你什么时候才会明白
I can take care of myself?
我能管好我自己
What?
笑什么
You don't need me to save you,
你用不着我来救你
but you stopped me from getting Kasim in the airport
但你却在机场,阻挠我杀卡西姆
because you just had to save me.
就因为你要救我
That was different.
情况不同
You were committing suicide.
你那是在自杀
I was trying to save you from yourself.
我只是想要挽救你
God, you just don't get it, do you?
老天,你还不明白,是吧
Nikita, I had him.
尼基塔,他的人头我拿定了
I was past security.
我当时通过了安检
I was on the tarmac.
已经在停机坪上了
In five more seconds, that shiv would have been
再多个五秒钟,尖刀就会
between his ribs and I would have been the one
刺入他的肋骨,而我就是
pushing it in, looking at him
了结他的人,看着他
as he realized it was me.
让他意识到,是我杀了他
Then I would have been gone
然后我就溜之大吉
and nobody would have seen anything.
没人会察觉
That is what you took from me.
可这一切都因为你失败了
I couldn't have known you were that close.
我不知道你几近成功
All I knew is you could have easily been killed.
我只知道,你很可能会没命
I didn't think—
我不觉得
That is it with you.
你就是这样一个人
You don't think. You just do.
你虽不这么想,但你却这么做了
Nikita the righteous.
正义的化身,尼基塔
Fine! Yes, that's me.
好吧,我就是这样
You think you know me so well, Michael?
你以为你很了解我吗,迈克尔
What I did I did out of...
我这么做是因为
Not wanting to see you get hurt.
不想看到你受伤
I will do anything to help you get Kasim.
我会尽全力帮你杀了卡西姆
How the hell are we gonna do this?
那这个行动我们到底要怎么办
These people coming after you,
这些人是来找你的
tell me who they are!
他们什么来路
I'm sorry. How rude of me.
抱歉,我失礼了
You're looking for this, right?
你是在找这个吗
Oh, it's here.
在这儿
It's here. It's right here.
在这儿,来拿啊
Give me the truth.
说实话就给你
Give me the truth.
你招了就给你
Okay, Alexandra.
好吧,亚历山德拉
I am not Alexandra. Whatever.
我不是亚历山德拉,随便吧
Who are these people looking for you?
找你的这些人是谁
You're not gonna believe it.
说出来你也不会相信
You better hope I do,
你最好能让我信你
I am an agent of Division.
我是"组织"的一名特工
What?
什么组织
It's a secret branch of the U.S. Government.
是美国政府的一个秘密组织
So secret... that it does not exist.
秘密到让人无迹可寻
We spy on enemies.
"组织"负责监视敌人
We eliminate threats to national security.
为国家消除安全威胁
And by eliminate, I mean we assassinate.
所谓消除,就是指暗杀
Hmm. You're a spy?
这么说你还是个间谍
If you let me out of this cage, I'll prove it.
你放我出来我就证明给你看
Yeah? What would you do to me?
是吗,你能奈我何
I'm trained in surveillance, weapons...
我接受过侦查训练,武器训练
hand-to-hand combat...
近身搏击
infiltration...
秘密潜入
and extraction.
和营救
You really expect me to believe that
你真以为我会相信
the American government trained an illegal Russian junkie
美国政府会挑一个俄国偷渡的吸毒鬼
To spy for them?
做间谍吗
Well, I doubt an American spy agency wants you to have this.
美国间谍组织一定不会给你这个
But I do.
但我能
This spy crap is the biggest lie
这堆间谍鬼话是你撒过的
you've told me yet, Alexandra.
最烂的谎,亚历山德拉
I told you you wouldn't believe me.
早说过你不会信了
I hope you feel as bad as you look.
我巴不得让你生不如死
I'll let you go through withdrawal
等你尝完这毒瘾发作的滋味
and then I will shoot you.
老子就一枪毙了你
Hello?
Come on. Everybody get up.
快点,所有人都起来
There's a women's shelter on 39th street.
第三十九街有个妇女收容所
Come on, go, go.
快点,快走,走
Want you all to head there.
全都到收容所去
Anyone stays, I shoot her. Go.
谁不走我就毙了谁,快走
Remember who I was, Alexandra.
一定要记得我是谁,亚历山德拉
Remember who you are.
还有你是谁
Irina, open the door now.
伊莲娜,快打开笼门
I want to help you.
我很想帮你
I want to, but Vlad—
真的,但弗拉德他
Irina, the next person that comes through that door
伊莲娜,外面的人一进来
will kill you.
你必死无疑
I am the only one who wants to help you.
我是唯一一个真心想帮你的人
The only one who can.
也是唯一一个能帮你的
Michael, status.
迈克尔,报告情况
I've secured the perimeter.
外围防卫已肃清
Exfil is a go. I repeat.
可以撤出,重复
Exfil is a go.
可以撤出
Where is she? Huh?
她人呢
What did you do?
你都干了些什么
It is who you are, Alexandra.
这是你的使命,亚历山德拉
It is in your blood.
深入骨髓,不可磨灭
There is one thing I want you to know.
为了让你死得瞑目,我告诉你
I am Alexandra Udinov...
我就是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
daughter of Nicolai Udinov.
尼古拉·乌迪诺夫的女儿
And this is your reward.
这是你罪有应得
I need you to run now.
你逃命去吧
I need you to get as far away from here as possible.
能跑多远就跑多远
And if you tell anyone what you heard,
你要是敢把刚才听到的告诉任何人
I will have to hunt you down and kill you.
那我只好抓到你并杀了你
Alex?
艾丽克丝
Alex.
艾丽克丝
Alex, what did they do to you? Are you okay?
艾丽克丝,他们对你做了什么,你还好吗
It's my fault. No, no.
都是我的错,不,不
No, it's not.
不,你没错
You're gonna be all right.
你会好起来的
I can't get you out of here like this, all right?
我没法就这样带你出去,懂吗
Once we get above ground,
一旦我们一起回到地面
Division will be able to track us.
"组织"就能追踪我们
Okay.
好的
Percy won't ask so many questions when he has this, all right?
珀西只要看到这个就不会多问了
It's under the body, Alex.
就在尸体下面,艾丽克丝
Get away from her.
离她远点儿
Nikita?
尼基塔
Don't worry. She won't hurt you.
别担心,她不会伤害你
Where's the prototype?
样机在哪儿
It's not on her.
没在她身上
I came down here, risked my life for what?
我拼死杀下来就落得这么个结果
Hand it over.
把样机给我
I don't have it, Michael.
我真没有,迈克尔
You can search me.
不信你搜我身
I wouldn't double-cross you.
我不会骗你的
Otherwise this is all for nothing.
不然今天就是竹篮打水一场空了
Division extraction team is coming.
"组织"的营救小队马上就到
You tipped them off? No.
你报的信,不是
They're on their way
他们只是执行任务
and I was just tipping you off.
而我是给你提个醒
Care to tell me what you were doing out there?
介意告诉我发生什么事了吗
Completing a mission.
任务完成了
By yourself?
靠你单枪匹马
Well, going in all guns blazing
我赶到时枪声一片
would have gotten her killed.
她差点儿就没命了
What happened to her?
她怎么了
She took one for the team.
她不惜一切完成了任务
Whatever she needs, you let me know.
她想要什么随时开口
There is one thing I want you to know.
为了让你死得瞑目,我告诉你
I am Alexandra Udinov...
我就是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
daughter of Nikolai Udinov...
尼古拉·乌迪诺夫的女儿
And this is your reward.
这是你罪有应得
She should probably be off her feet
她应该是脚步虚浮站不稳
with the dizziness.
眩晕导致的
Michael...I've done this before.
迈克尔,我在这方面是老手了
All the drug addicts who wind up here as recruits,
新人中那么多瘾君子都是我给治的
I'm practically running a rehab clinic.
我这儿都成戒毒治疗中心了
I appreciate keeping Percy out of the loop on this one.
你能帮我瞒着珀西,感激不尽
Percy doesn't need to know everything
珀西无需事无巨细地
that goes on around here.
知道这里发生的一切
I'm going to give you some methadone
我要给你注射点镇痛剂
to help ease your withdrawal symptoms.
以缓解你毒瘾发作的症状
We'll get through this together, Alex.
我会陪你熬过去的,艾丽克丝
But first, I just have a few questions to ask you.
但首先,我要问你几个问题

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
tear [tiə]

想一想再看

n. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯
vt.

联想记忆
righteous ['raitʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 公正的,公义的,当然的

联想记忆
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
separated ['sepəreitid]

想一想再看

adj. 分居;分开的;不在一起生活的 v. 分开;隔开

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
spy [spai]

想一想再看

n. 间谍,侦探,侦察
vt. 侦探,看到,找

 
infiltration [,infil'treiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 渗透;渗透物

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
reservation [.rezə'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 预定,保留意见

 


关键字: 美剧 尼基塔

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。