Perhaps it was I that treated you for it.
或者是我为你治疗的。
I told you before, we've never met.
我之前说过,我们素未谋面。
Yes, of course. Well, I'll leave you to your work.
当然。不打扰你工作了。
I desire nothing more than the good health of my patient, Sire.
只要病人康复,我就心满意足了,陛下。
There must be something I can do for you.
我一定能为你做些什么。
No. I will wait until the Lady Morgana is fully recovered, and then I will be on my way.
不用。等茉嘉娜小姐完全康复后,我就离开皇宫。
Why don't you stay a while? You could live here at the palace.
怎么不多等一段日子你可以留在王宫。
No. I I feel I would be trespassing. And you already have a court physician.
不。我感觉会冒犯他人。而且陛下已经有了宫庭御医。
I'm sure Gaius would be glad of your help. It is a kind offer, but...
我相信盖乌斯会很高兴有你的协助。 谢谢您慷慨的提议,但......
Think about it. Dine with me later. Give me your decision.
考虑一下。一会儿和我用膳。告诉我你的决定。
To dine with Your Majesty would be reward in itself.
与陛下一同用膳就是赏赐了。
Gaius! Geoffrey. I'm here to ask a favour of you.
盖乌斯! 杰弗瑞,我来这是请你帮个忙。
Anything for an old friend.
老友相求一定帮。
I wish to see the court records from the time of the great purge.
我想查阅大清洗时代的宫庭史册。
What possible need can you have for those?
为什么要看这些史册?
I fear that the past may have come back to haunt us.
我怕历史重演危及我们。
All the more reason to keep the records hidden.
那就更应该尘封它们了。
I know that neither of us want to remember that time, but this is a matter of great urgency.
我知道我们都不愿提及那段过往,但事发突然。
The records are sealed, they cannot be opened. Uther has forbidden.
史册密封,不能打开。乌瑟下的禁令。
Geoffrey, I beg of you.
杰弗瑞,我恳请你。
I'm sorry, Gaius. This time you ask too much. Even for me.
抱歉,盖乌斯。这次你的要求太过了。即便是对我。